• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jets fan, here.

I'm glad hand egg season is back.

Season is surprising everyone, besides Pats.

I hope pats don't go winning all but two games like they were last year. I want to see them lose hard, and alot.

:mad:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Madden needs to coach the Raiders again. A much younger, much more tyrannical Madden, like decades ago. They wouldn't win much still, but it would be hilarious to see other teams be afraid to play them just because they were that vicious on the field. Players on other teams would actually pretend to be injured or sick so they wouldn't have to face the Raiders.

Ya'll should read up about Oakland's days of yore. It's awesome.

Smooth Criminal
I laughed at "yore".

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Madden needs to coach the Raiders again. A much younger, much more tyrannical Madden, like decades ago. They wouldn't win much still, but it would be hilarious to see other teams be afraid to play them just because they were that vicious on the field. Players on other teams would actually pretend to be injured or sick so they wouldn't have to face the Raiders.

Ya'll should read up about Oakland's days of yore. It's awesome.

Smooth Criminal
Even if you don't like the team, you gotta love the history...especially the Raiders-Steelers rivaly of old.
NBA all the way!
How about that lockout? :troll:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Even if you don't like the team, you gotta love the history...especially the Raiders-Steelers rivaly of old.
Oh, no doubt. Some of my favorite stories told by my Grandpa (R.I.P.) were the ones about the Raiders (his favorite team). He knew all about that stuff, which kinda prompted my "sports kick" for a good chunk of my adolescent years. Lots and lots of sports trivia I sifted through in those days.

Good times.

Edit: D'awww, thanks guys! *blushes!*

Smooth Criminal

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Today is a good day to be a Bucs fan. What a comeback.

I don't care much for soccer myself. I'll watch with my friends that happen to be huge soccer fans, but I won't actively look for soccer games myself.
Yeah, saw the Bucs were doin' it big, good stuff. Bills vs. Raiders game was actually pretty interesting, I caught the end of it when CBS switched over.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Fixed that for you.:glare:

Honestly, if there was ever a time that I actually liked watching Basketball, it was then.
Hey hey, I was also a big MJ fan as well, the bulls literally dominated during the championships during those years as well, but I just always rooted for my hometown team is all. :3

:phone:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If your blood is blue, you must be in a place devoid of oxygen

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
When I was 12 I won a regional tournament. I got a ticket to nationals but I definitely couldn't afford to go.

I had a beat down hand control deck. It was da best before stupid Cyber Dragons came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom