• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
TokyoGamer I don't think I would want to live with you. You sound like a creep now after making that post.

I'm just gonna go away when the Patriots / Chargers game starts, mmmk?

S

smash brawl player 99021

Pretty sure that guy got fined like all the hood ****ers on the Steelers.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I think Welker should've been fined for his lack of awareness.

S

smash brawl player 99021

What the hell is a buccananneer?

Tokyo likes them which means you're auto-shamed.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285

Rams are relatively unintelligent creatures, I'm gonna go with the pirates on this one.

S

smash brawl player 99021

That was kind of funny.

Regardless, Football is better than any other sport. Especially hockey.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I recognize that every team has it's share of terrible fans, but it's just fun trash talk. I have no problem with the Pats, it's just fans like my bro Badger over here.

<3 Tery

andddddd why is a Ram running 75 mph? Is he on that Nesquik, doe?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Cheetahs are only so fast because they're light and nimble, a Ram would crush that poor cat!

Gonna have to disagree with that, college football > NFL as well as college basketball > NBA, but college football is just too good. Ever see the Gators wreck shop? It's beautiful.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
No it's a strong cheetah, trust me I've seen it.

I like college football regular season better than college basketball regular season, but bowls are ****ing stupid and the NCAA tournament it amazing.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I can live with that. There's just nothing better than the hype that the Bulls (USF) or Gators produce. NFL is battle of the field goals, college is crazy.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I never liked the NBA.
NHL is good with the exception of the unfair Canadian teams.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Yeah, Straked, I agree. South Florida looks good this year! My team Mizzou won 69-0 yesterday against like Western Illinois, I think they only gave up 1 first down. Who schedules these games?!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I don't know but I've seen some pretty embarrassing games. They'll match Ohio State up with some random small college and it's not a pretty sight.

I also have some great seats for Lightning games this year, right by the glass too! I love the atmosphere at hockey games.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I don't know about you guys but I feel like hockey stadiums are always cramped, regardless of the size of the stadium. Like, the Bulls and Blackhawks play at the United Center, but it seems a lot more claustrophobic at Blackhawks games.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
If it wasn't for Florida State, Ohio State and LSU, I might agree with you.

You have such goofy taste in sports, Badger. You bandwagon New England teams, but pick Wisconsin because of their mascot.

The St. Pete Times Forum is great though Matt. They renovated it recently to accommodate the obese sport fans.

What the **** are you talking about Tokyo?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Agh, I missed out on a small discussion on Deus Ex...but while on the subject Football: How about them Raiders?

Yup, I'm a Raiders fan. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
The St. Pete Times Forum is great though Matt. They renovated it recently to accommodate the obese sport fans.

What the **** are you talking about Tokyo?
Ah, that's good then. Hockey is cool though, no hate. Do any of you guys like soccer? I'll catch a premier league game or a scrimmage, and I love the World Cup. Also Raiders lol.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Today is a good day to be a Bucs fan. What a comeback.

I don't care much for soccer myself. I'll watch with my friends that happen to be huge soccer fans, but I won't actively look for soccer games myself.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Madden needs to coach the Raiders again. A much younger, much more tyrannical Madden, like decades ago. They wouldn't win much still, but it would be hilarious to see other teams be afraid to play them just because they were that vicious on the field. Players on other teams would actually pretend to be injured or sick so they wouldn't have to face the Raiders.

Ya'll should read up about Oakland's days of yore. It's awesome.

Smooth Criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom