• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Liar Game Mafia | GAME OVER! Who won the 100 gazzillion yen?

July

Smash Apprentice
July, what is your opinion of Circus after his posts responding to me since that seemed to be your personal big qualm with him. If you couldn't have Circus lynched, who would you have lynched instead?
Yes, my big qualm with him was that he responded to you just with meta and admitted to not reading the case before making his post. I still don't like the fact that he didn't read your post before addressing it, but I liked his explanation behind the meta because it also opened up his reasoning to the rest of us. I also felt that by referencing that meta and letting it stand on its own, Circus was isolating that point between you and him and anyone unfamiliar with your actions in Majora's Mask would just have to assume Circus' reasons for drawing the comparison were legit and were also reasons he would call you scummy. When he explained that he felt your suspicions of him were insincere and then backed that with meta, it made it so that everyone could understand why he found the similarities between you here and in MM suspicious (and even if you disagree with that meta, it still explains what he was thinking).

I will Unvote because I actually really liked his response and I disagree that his reaosning was bad, I actually think that his reasoning in suspecting you has been pretty solid minus that one post, and I think that post might have been the product of frustration rather than scummy intent.

If I had to lynch someone right now, it would definitely be Gheb. Gheb has had plenty of opportunities to become involved in the game and get involved in scumhunting, and instead he's shot short, unjustified "scumreads" at OS and doesn't seem interested in arguing against the points which OS raises, which I think are valid.

Furthermore, he said that he is content with his scumreads already, which first of all I don't believe because there has been a lot more activity and a lot more direct dialogue since then, especially between J/Circus/OS, and yet all of that seems like a nonfactor for him.

Also, since Gheb is the one who imposed these restrictions on J and myself, I would like to see more interaction with us and an attempt to read us :-/

In fact, @Gheb, what is your current read on J and myself?

July

Smash Apprentice
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14161936&postcount=118 I strongly agree with the first sentence <again taken back below>
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14162694&postcount=138 like
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14163685&postcount=142 like
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14163696&postcount=143 already "pinning" all three scumslots when two players (asdioh and raziek) have done essentially nothing? Weird.
Asdioh, can you explain what specifically you like about posts #138 and #142?

@July/Asdioh/Raz: What are your opinion on Gheb? What do you think about lynching him toDay? Is there someone you feel is better for the lynch, if so can ya explain it please?
I stated my opinions on Gheb a post or a couple of posts ago, but he's leaning scum for me and he's the person I'm most comfortable lynching toDay.

July

Smash Apprentice
July I mostly agree with your 153, but I don't see what Circus "isolating it between only him and J" has anything to do with it. Obviously if Circus was responding to a case made against him by J he's going to only focus on J. Sounds like you're just attacking him for not playing optimally there IMO.
Because I don't know the meta he's talking about and it's not substantiated by any reasoning, and whether or not he's responding to J, it's on display for town and it's a part of the process through which I'm going to get a read on him and J. If he had left it unsubstantiated, then he's relying on town to take his word for it that the meta makes J scummy (or take his word over J's word on it) and it keeps the discussion of that point to a he said/she said between J and him over the validity of the meta, thus isolating their conversation from earlier events as well as from reasoning rooted in this game that everyone can follow.
@154 July people give off town reads all the time. People have already been giving them out. We shouldn't be limiting ourselves out of fear of the SK, cus the sk probably going to know who's townie anyways. Plus this game they're probably going to be looking for the doc anyways.
If someone wants to put their town reads out there then they can, but I'm not a fan of forcing people to do read lists, not being a big fan of reads lists just without a reason (about to be lynched, think you are going to die overnight, summarize catch-up, etc).

I am Zim!

Smash Rookie
Voted |
Voter(s)
|
Votes to lynch
Overswarm​
|
Gheb_01​
|
1 / 5​
J​
|
Circus​
|
1 / 5​
Gheb_01​
|
Sworddancer., Overswarm​
|
2 / 5​

Not voting: Asdioh, Raziek, J, July

Voteblocked:

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline: Saturday March 10, 11:59 CET

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So since everybody apparently figured out I'm scum already wanna just get this crap over with? I'm tired of dealing with you people's BS.

Unvote Vote Gheb

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Actually, I have a better idea.

Xonar said:
Welcome to Liar Game Mafia, Gheb!

You are Fujisawa Kazuo, Town Deceptive Old Man!

Nothing less than a greedy old man, you entered the Liar Game Tournament to become rich and drop all your responsibilities. You are a great liar, yet your intellect is nothing compared to the best players in the game. You pick the weaker players to follow you, and try to get the win by manipulating them.

Win Condition: You are aligned with the Town and will win once all the threats to the Town have been eliminated.

Powers:

Voice and Vote: Play the game to use these! Good luck!
This should get me modkilled.

I'm tired with you ******** buch of dumb****s.

You're listening to Overswarm.
TO ****ING OVERSWARM
How ****ing ******** are you guys?

Kill him asap or there's no ****ing way in hell town has the slightest chance to win this. Chop that guy's head off or face the consequences for being so ****ing stupid.

Definitely done with dGames for a while.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
What even the ****. I haven't even read most of OS v. J, nor Swords' posts yet. Was not expecting to wake up to this.

Unbelievably poor sportsmanship, Gheb. If town loses this game, it won't be because we didn't chop off Overswarm's head soon enough (though, if anyone's wondering, yes, I do think we may need to do that if he doesn't get NK'd before mylo or lylo); it will be because you're stubborn and selfish in a game that requires cooperation and compromise.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Stop pretending you were doing anything near "cooperating". You're such a ****ing bunch of hypocrites.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Stop pretending you were doing anything near "cooperating". You're such a ****ing bunch of hypocrites.

Pretty sure town cooperated together en masse so far today save for you.

This definitely didn't go as I had wanted. Regardless, two good things come out of your modkill.

1) I get to write "I apparently pressured Gheb so hard I broke his brain and he modkilled himself instead of responding to a post" in random threads on DGames when discussing this game

2) It clears up one direction in regards to the contracts with J and July.

This doesn't clear them in the slightest, but it does solidify Gheb's intent, whether it was his own or for town. This means any theories of a J/Gheb distancing are unfounded, and ditto to a more dangerous distancing of July (by making it look like distancing J).

We'll learn a lot with the SK's kill flip.

As its in the SK's best interest to kill an anti-town role and it gives us a fake "vote" of sorts, I'm inclined to suggest we direct the Serial Killer.

Any thoughts?

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
What's this? Someone broke a rule?
The screen turned black and a message appeared in the blink of an eye;
"Gheb_01 has been removed from the game due to rule violation. The game will now enter its first night phase."
"Gheb_01 was Fujisawa Kazuo, Town Deceptive Old Man!"​
The first day is over, but the game seems far from done...

---------------------------------------------------------

Night 1 starts! Send in your night actions by Saturday March 10, 11:59 CET!

Also, mod note, let's not trade insults like that guys.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Start of Day 2!

Tonight, Raziek was removed from the game.
Raziek was Harimoto Takashi, Mafia Emotional Manipulator!

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch!​

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well that's a plus haha. I'm going to re-read some on Raz' flip but I don't think to find too much since he didn't say anything really.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Harumph....that read-through wasn't really enlightening. The most I got was that I dislike Raz's noncommittal stances with everything he posts. For each negative towards a person, he has a positive. I can't tell whether it's a backdoor or him just not really taking a stance on people yet like he said. I just really want more actual stuff from Raz than the thing I have already brought up.
Looks like I found the answer to my pondering haha. I couldn't find much in connections terms due to the third sentence in my quote with him always covering his tracks if he had a positive, a negative was there. If a negative was there, so was a positive.

I'm wondering where to look for toDay.

Thinking of possibly going towards July(?) but going to have to re-read her slot individually. I guess I am leaning her because I don't remember much from her in terms of scum-hunting/sticking her own neck out to do things instead of following someone else.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Finished my re-read of July. Found that what I originally thought was true for the most part. Most of her content revolves when other people post questions towards her rather than her doing the stuff by herself. There was a paragraph by OS which summed up a good point on her:

I agree with that idea.

I've read over all of the walls OS has posted and I don't have an issue with what he's posted so far. I find the points on Gheb to be the strongest because it's where OS has dug deepest into intent and a lot of the intent behind not just the contracts, but Gheb's play toDay has been self-interested, and his simple dismissal of OS' case against him is what I find most incriminating. The points OS makes about J are good as well and I think there are a lot of valid points, but J's response at least gives something back and tries to provide more information for town to analyze and comprehend, and I appreciate that J has been scum-hunting and interacting with other players despite having cases and a lot of questions for him from OS and Circus.

OS definitely had stronger points than J and I trust OS' intentions to a greater extent than J. J's responses don't always convince me, like his response about not seeing other people's point of view on the contract and I didn't expect him to be surprised that his stance on Gheb hadn't been "crystal clear" because talk about the contracts and talk about Gheb's play didn't merge into a coherent read on Gheb from J until his response post to OS. However, I do like a few of his points such as his challenging OS' wording such as calling his defense of Gheb "aggressive" because I want that kind of attention that questions whether someone is being honest or stretching the facts; in this case I don't think OS was intentionally trying to stretch J's actions to look scummier than they are, but it's a good consideration. I also like J's definition of his own reasons for his issues with Circus and it makes me think his backing off of Circus in his #185 could be genuine rather than an arbitrary action.
This is probably the post I disliked the most from July. She comments on the exchange between Myself/OS/Gheb but never really gave an opinion on any of the slots. She did exactly what I found Raz to be scummy for D1 with his "I like this post/point" and not really explaining a read on the slot to take a side. He says she likes OS' point, but she still likes J's points to an extant as well. She plays devil's advocate in her first post when delving into J vs. OS.

I also noticed when re-reading the J vs. Circus debate with her following post where she unvotes Circus, she does the same thing where she says, "I like Circus' response and that's all I was really wanting from him." and says that she is probably going to vote Ghebbers with the majority.

Her play seems really safe/cautious when in terms of dealing with other people's arguments and she never decided to make her own mark in the game yesterDay. I'm trying to explain why I find July suspicious but I feel I can't put it into full words yet because it's like that gut suspicion of "There is something there I can't put my finger on."

Vote: July

@Circus: Why did you ignore July's post directed at you by the by?

@July: Can you give me a scum-pick or two now that Gheb is gone since he seemed the only person you were leaning towards at the end of yesterDay? I would also like at Swords through your eyes based on his posts.

Do you trust OS?

July

Smash Apprentice
@J: I didn't exactly get to post everything I wanted to yesterDay, the Day got cut quite a bit shorter than I had anticipated :-/ Also, this game has been on the slow side which has makes it more difficult for me to motivate myself to read and post. My reads as of yesterDay were generally:

OS-town, shows a lot of legit content and observations in his posts and seems to be very open with everyone about his reads
J- town lean, OS made some solid points on him but couldn't help feeling that J was being genuine in return
Asdioh- Scum. Asdioh's catch-up post, where he listed a bunch of quotes and said which ones he liked and elaborated with one sentence on other ones did not set well with me. The posts he liked were quite honestly some of the posts I disliked the most this game (one from Gheb and Circus' vote on J I believe). His question about which alignments would do what also seemed strange and the question to Raziek in his #184 seemed out of place and forced.
Gheb- scum lean. Reasons already stated.
Raziek- Null. He didn't really do anything before he died.
Circus- Town lean. He had some really good points about contracts in the beginning and made my own faults in making contracts more apparent to me, but his post voting J seemed unnecessarily aggressive and was reliant on meta, especially self-meta, which is not okay. When he did actually respond, his initial reaction seemed much more like genuine anger/frustration with J than an excuse for his vote, and his actual explanation was rational.
Swords- Null. I remember OS calling Swords townie but Swords doesn't stand out in my mind at all. I know he's responded to my posts and asked perfectly reasonable questions, but I simply don't feel I've gotten a good feel of his intent yet.

I didn't post about Asdioh yesterDay because I was hoping to get his response to my #202. I didn't like his #184 anyways, but with the Raziek flip that last question seems even more forced.

After Gheb's flip and the Night kill, I'm still feeling Asdioh is scummy, but I'm a little more shaky on my OS and J reads.

For J, your reactions coming out of the Night phase seem forced. Are your concerns here a statement of concerns held yesterDay that didn't get expressed, or did they come after the Night phase? You never really seem to like it when I vote/unvote someone with an intent of seeing the way they change their behavior or how they react to pressure, nothing I can do about that lol. All I can say is that when I voted Circus, I wasn't out to lynch him, I wanted more from him and better content than meta.

As for OS, I really don't trust him. Gheb's death makes this game not only slow but a bit depressing as well, and his message before he died seemed to be that if OS is scum looking to manipulate us, we are willfully blind to it, and I see that. I just feel like some respect for Gheb's opinion is due because he genuinely believed we were being manipulated and that's disconcerting for me. I don't find OS scummy (I reread his posts and don't see scum intent that would override the town intent I originally read in his posts) but I want to read OS cautiously.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Cool. I'll get into reading over this game tomorrow/tonight, after I'm off work.

Asdioh, I hope you're ready to get active, because I think I'm going to want to talk to you a lot moving forward.

Overswarm, general thoughts on Raziek's death? Did you expect him to die/flip that alignment? Feel free to answer questions I'm not asking.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Asdioh- Scum. Asdioh's catch-up post, where he listed a bunch of quotes and said which ones he liked and elaborated with one sentence on other ones did not set well with me. The posts he liked were quite honestly some of the posts I disliked the most this game (one from Gheb and Circus' vote on J I believe). His question about which alignments would do what also seemed strange and the question to Raziek in his #184 seemed out of place and forced.

I didn't post about Asdioh yesterDay because I was hoping to get his response to my #202. I didn't like his #184 anyways, but with the Raziek flip that last question seems even more forced.
You seemed to be convicted of an AsdiohScum read July. Why not vote may I ask? =o I get the impression that he is your biggest pick and you have stuff to back up said suspicion but no vote.

July said:
For J, your reactions coming out of the Night phase seem forced. Are your concerns here a statement of concerns held yesterDay that didn't get expressed, or did they come after the Night phase? You never really seem to like it when I vote/unvote someone with an intent of seeing the way they change their behavior or how they react to pressure, nothing I can do about that lol. All I can say is that when I voted Circus, I wasn't out to lynch him, I wanted more from him and better content than meta.
Can you go into detail how my reactions seemed "forced"? My concerns with you were in the back of my mind but not really that much on my mind ya know haha? There is also the reason that since the person I wanted to go after toDay if he was still around is no longer here and I was out of scum-reads coming into toDay, I decided to go look into you due to the concerns from yesterDay. So I guess I would say a little bit of both but moreso after the Night phase.

I'm concerned with the bolded, July. =/ That wasn't my main point as to why I disliked you and that was the tiniest line of reasoning against you from me. You are also trying to quell me with saying "Well you never really like it when I do this." which honestly I can't recall a similar scenario where you have done that July.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
July, I remembered a question I had for you. You said that with Circus, you never wanted him lynched but wanted him to do stuff. Than why did you state earlier in the game that Circus was scum-lean? Your vote on him at the time seemed like a vote on scum-read instead of getting him to do stuff so I don't get why you had to qualify your vote by saying "I didn't really want to lynch him, just get him to explain stuff."

This quote is the one that is making me think otherwise w.r.t. your vote on Circus.

The entire bolded paragraph I don't like. The first line admits that he doesn't actually know what J has said or what he's responding to because he hasn't read J's wall. After that his attack on J's wall and his scum read on him is very much rooted in meta instead of responding to or defending against the points J has made, many of which merit a response. Arguing that J can't see his actions as scummy due to past meta is just a very strange argument inherently rooted in self-meta, which isn't convincing and isn't helpful to someone who didn't play in Majora's Mask or doesn't have much experience playing with Circus.

Overall I felt this was more an attack on J to try and get him to lay off his suspicions, and it feels very isolated for me. Instead of explaining to everyone why J is scummy in this game and giving information everyone could look back on and decide for themselves, he stages the conversation purely between him and J and talks only about meta, which doesn't give us concrete material to look at and judge for ourselves, we are supposed to take his word on it instead.

I would place Circus as a scum lean right now. I liked his points about the contracts earlier in the game and the fact that he did challenge the intent of the contracts which I felt neither of us did enough. I can see what you said about him not moving past the contracts now, much more than when you first said it; once you presented him with content that veered away from the contracts and that dealt with the way he worded his posts or things that he should either address or defend himself against, he steered the conversation in a completely different direction, did not address the actual content of your wall, and instead responded completely based on meta.

Vote: Circus

I'd like to see him actually address the points in J's wall and definitely less focus of meta, especially this early in the game where it's pure meta, used as a reason itself rather than to support reasons for suspicions.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
So over the Night I've actually been toying around with the idea of Circus and OS scum in my head. Not on the same scum team, though, and I held this thought in my head even before Raz flipped mafia (just because OS has been puesdo defending Circus which would be weird for scumbuddies to do).

The more I look at OS I can definitely kind see what Gheb was getting at wrt "over focusing on the whole "team work" thing." Each post by themselves is a null tell to me, however the fact that OS made sooooooo many of these posts yesturDay is what kinda bugs me. Definitely seems like too strong of a focus on playing armchair critic. Also the more I think of it I really can't give him too much credit for 154 because although the post was quite impressive and I agreed with a lot of it, I have to remember that no matter what alignment OS was he does have a legit incentive to scumhunt.

My dad is calling me to go to lunch, so I'm going have to end this post here. I'll expend on Circus suspicion when I get back.

@J: YesturDay your focus was on Circus scum a lot, but now you've just kinda dropped it in favor of July scum. What happened to your suspicion of him? Are you still suspicious of him?

July

Smash Apprentice
You seemed to be convicted of an AsdiohScum read July. Why not vote may I ask? =o I get the impression that he is your biggest pick and you have stuff to back up said suspicion but no vote.

Can you go into detail how my reactions seemed "forced"? My concerns with you were in the back of my mind but not really that much on my mind ya know haha? There is also the reason that since the person I wanted to go after toDay if he was still around is no longer here and I was out of scum-reads coming into toDay, I decided to go look into you due to the concerns from yesterDay. So I guess I would say a little bit of both but moreso after the Night phase.

I'm concerned with the bolded, July. =/ That wasn't my main point as to why I disliked you and that was the tiniest line of reasoning against you from me. You are also trying to quell me with saying "Well you never really like it when I do this." which honestly I can't recall a similar scenario where you have done that July.
It's early in the Day and yesterDay literally ended without any warning, I don't see any rush to vote, especially when there are still a lot of questions hanging in the balance and things people didn't get to address yesterDay that are definitely still relevant.

When I say forced it seems like you already knew before the reread that you were going to find me suspicious, I guess you could say the framework of rereading me and finding me suspicious seemed forced to me. It seemed much more likely to me that those concerns had already been established yesterDay or after the Night and that the reread was a formality.

The example I'm thinking of is from a game that cannot be discussed, but I just don't find anything wrong with my vote and unvote and I don't see why you do either. The post I voted after was scummy, but he addressed the case itself which was what I really wanted and he explained his issues with you rationally and in a way I took to be genuine. The scum lean that developed from that "it's on" post dissipated when I looked at in relation to his other posts as the result of a frustrated townie rather than scum, and after seeing that I wasn't going to keep my vote on him. I thought after his post I made it clear that he looked more like frustrated townie (resulting in a bad post) rather than scum so I moved on.

July, I remembered a question I had for you. You said that with Circus, you never wanted him lynched but wanted him to do stuff. Than why did you state earlier in the game that Circus was scum-lean? Your vote on him at the time seemed like a vote on scum-read instead of getting him to do stuff so I don't get why you had to qualify your vote by saying "I didn't really want to lynch him, just get him to explain stuff."

This quote is the one that is making me think otherwise w.r.t. your vote on Circus.
I remember distinctly thinking that Circus' post was so far out of line with his other play that it was significant. He needed to address it or explain it or rationalize it or else there was a problem; you can't just let meta stand alone like that as a reason in itself. Scum lean was because there was something very off about him during that interaction, and I also remember I really, really wanted to see him move past the contract talk (almost exclusively contract talk) that had dominated much of his posts. But I wasn't gunning for his lynch, I was gunning for a reaction, responses, clarification, and a scum lean isn't definitive and i don't look at it as such :-/

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@J: YesturDay your focus was on Circus scum a lot, but now you've just kinda dropped it in favor of July scum. What happened to your suspicion of him? Are you still suspicious of him?
Here is where I dropped Circus and also in my reads list said where he stood for the most part so I think that should explain things.

~Segway time~

Alright, I am going to be re-arranging my thoughts in this post. I was thinking about this on the way home while I was driving and my responses to Circus....I have realized the major problem I have with Circus is the fact that he is using bad reasoning to support most of his posts. I had the same problem with him in PF mafia where he continously tried to lynch me off meta/connections that weren't there or conspiracy theory problems.

I'm going to apologize and just move on because I feel the major thing that is bugging me on Circus is the fact that I don't like his argument style this game which seems to focus on things that are just theories that don't do much and just...I can't explain it.

It takes a lot of willpower to say/do this but I am going to say that I don't find Circus as scum at this present time after our argument but that I just find him as really incredulously silly town in my book for the time being. My problem revolves around the way he is going about doing his business but after reading his post over a lot of times (I did this because at first I couldn't believe what I was reading but then it hit me in a different light that I wasn't thinking through all the possibilites of what he was saying) my gut is telling me he isn't scummy enough to deserve my vote and I am letting my inner battle of logistics get in the way of a read.

I'm going to try re-reading this game in a bit after I do a few things but I'm going to go ahead and unvote till I find a new place for it. I'm thinking Gheb (maybe) at the current time before my re-read but I think I may be led to someone else during my read.

Unvote
One more thing, here are how my reads are lining up at the moment from after all this stuffs that went on.

Not okay to lynch toDay: OS/Swords
Only lynch if a compelling case came along: July/Circus
Null completely: Asdioh
Okay to lynch: Gheb/Raziek
It's early in the Day and yesterDay literally ended without any warning, I don't see any rush to vote, especially when there are still a lot of questions hanging in the balance and things people didn't get to address yesterDay that are definitely still relevant.
I don't get what you are saying July. There are a lot of questions that hang in the balance but I have yet to see any questions from you that seem urgent/require answering. You've yet to question things besides my suspicion on you.

Can you explain what questions hang in the balance and what things people need to address in your mind?

July said:
When I say forced it seems like you already knew before the reread that you were going to find me suspicious, I guess you could say the framework of rereading me and finding me suspicious seemed forced to me. It seemed much more likely to me that those concerns had already been established yesterDay or after the Night and that the reread was a formality.
Well I did say this before I did post anything your way:

J said:
I'm wondering where to look for toDay.

Thinking of possibly going towards July(?) but going to have to re-read her slot individually. I guess I am leaning her because I don't remember much from her in terms of scum-hunting/sticking her own neck out to do things instead of following someone else
I don't get how you are saying this is forced at all really. =/ It's confusing me.

July said:
-Circus snippit-
Well I'm going to drop this point because I realize it is a bad one to pursue because I do see your point towards it.

I do have another question. You still haven't really expressed any knowledge of my main concern with you. It doesn't involve Circus, it involves your play alone.

July

Smash Apprentice
I don't get what you are saying July. There are a lot of questions that hang in the balance but I have yet to see any questions from you that seem urgent/require answering. You've yet to question things besides my suspicion on you.

Can you explain what questions hang in the balance and what things people need to address in your mind?
I specifically want to see Asdioh explain why he liked the two posts he lsaid he liked but didn't explain in his catch-up post. I would also like to see Circus' response to everything that happened yesterDay that he didn't address. And you and Swords raise good questions and points that I would like the others to answer as well, which is whether they trust OS.

Well I did say this before I did post anything your way:

I don't get how you are saying this is forced at all really. =/ It's confusing me.
I felt that the part you quoted there was what was forced lol. Like I feel like you already had the idea in your head you were gonna switch your focus to me and the reread was just a formality to confirm you were going to shift focus to me. Know what I mean?

I do have another question. You still haven't really expressed any knowledge of my main concern with you. It doesn't involve Circus, it involves your play alone.
Sorry, I answered your questions, I didn't address the case because I just found it wrong, not scummy.

I never felt like D1 there were a lot of set interactions, especially between OS/Gheb/J/Circus, and on the outside of those I commented and I asked questions if applicable. I feel like I scumhunted and especially got better reads on you and Circus from it, and was looking at Asdioh before the Day ended. I was honest when my leads lead me nowhere (Circus) and tried to look elsewhere (Gheb and Asdioh) but that got cut short. If I was safe it wasn't intentional, I was here and doing stuff I just never became a part of the conversations that were going on, like I didn't get drawn into the conversations, and I'm alright with that; I still managed to get reads and I asked questions that would help me and that works well for me.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Boo, all it took was one night phase and I've lost my motivation to win. July's right, I'm mafia. I don't see a point in trying when I don't have a night kill and my partner's already dead, and I had to replace in late so I didn't get to set my usual pace.

That said, the SK is a much bigger threat, and if you guys let me live for now, I can help you find him. If you don't trust me to live past toDay, you could always use contracts to cripple me if you want. What say you?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow...well huh that's......

this is game is like no fun besides the fact of the debates. ;_; People modkilling themselves instead of fighting back or straight up claiming mafia. What world is this?

At face value, I feel Asdioh is a bit right in the sense that the SK is more of a threat and we could cripple him but I feel as though that thing of "lynch those who claim anti-town straight away" thingy pop into my head.

I need to think about this but I feel lynching Asdioh would be best-ish =x

Hmph....

#HBC | Dancer

Um, let me think.

We don't lynch asdioh toDay. Lets say worse happens and we mislynch, followed by a townie kill. That's 2 anti-town vs. 2 town, which actually isn't all that bad. Cus that basically gives us a "clear" to work with.

So yeah, lets keep him.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
2 anti-town vs. 2 town = still bad odds. Especially considering if we head into tomorrow with these odds.

1 anti-town in the night with 4 town.
1 townie goes bye bye.
1 anti-town vs. 3 town
NL which would give us the most info at that phase.
1 more townie leaves in the night
1 vs. 2 town the following day.

We have more dayphases/info if we lynch Asdioh toDay instead of leaving the game to risky odds.

#HBC | Dancer

Hmmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think those odds are about the same (1 in one third shot), but you're factoring in unmeasurable factors such as "infomation," in which case I can see you're point.

---

Right, so I guess the only thing to do now is examining people's post wrt them being the sk.

People on my roaster to examine now:

OS and Circus. July's null to me right now and J's my only town read.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I don't have much time to read at the moment.

Asdioh, I want your name claim when I get back.

If there's someone else that is mafia, they have a distinct advantage now. Asdioh may be the SK still; no reason for the other mafia to CC.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
My vote is mostly going to change to Asdioh by the end of the day phase but the day literally just re-opened so we still has more times to do things.

Swords, you expressed discontent with OS/Circus. Which do you feel is scummier?

TBH, I don't really feel OSIndy from his play this game though never really fully seen it besides Majora's Mask mafia (the first one) where he lost when he was soooooo close to winning. Which I'll probably go re-check to see if I got any vibes there like I did here.

JulySK is the one thing that's bugging me because it could be but I really don't know since I do like the way she is responding to my posts but I don't know if that's because I am not asking the right questions. *sigh* She is so confusing for me. Most of my push on her thus far was to illicit some actual pressure on a slot that never really got any but it isn't doing much because I don't see much scummy behaviour in her response towards me. Her responses to make me feel more comfortable with her slot for now and she has quelled a few of my major concerns.

Unvote

A battle I kind of want to see go down in order for me to get better views on both their slots would be Swords vs. OS or Swords vs. Circus.....or in fact anything involving Swords hahaha. xD

#HBC | Dancer

Well the thing is is that I was actually considering OS mafia more than indy just because I was toying around with the (WIFOM) idea in my head that he was setting up people upon misylnch. Like I know OS likes to set people up for mislynches upon his lynch, and I thought that might of been what he was doing by puesdo-defending Circus, but only mafia has incentive to do that in this set up.

Originally I would of said that I liked OS less but now my fear of him has been shown false, so I'm probably going have to go with Circus at this point, because I mainly remember him having a very awkward method of scumhunting wrt why he thought several people like you were suspicious.

Anyways I really need to examine the relationship of everyone's post wrt them being sk before I can answer you confidently J.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alrighty Swords, I can wait than haha. I just need more from all the other players.

Swords/July, what are your opinions on this question?

Circus said:
Overswarm, general thoughts on Raziek's death? Did you expect him to die/flip that alignment? Feel free to answer questions I'm not asking.
Does it feel odd that he asked a question regarding Raz' flip especially asking him about whether he expected him to flip that alignment or him to die?

#HBC | Dancer

It feels more like a "useless" question than anything else, and there is where my suspicion of it ends. Anyone of any alignment could of asked that question, and I can't think of any reason why the sk would want to ask that question specifically, unless they're trying figure out the way OS mind works so to plan around it, but that's reaching.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That kind of mirrors my thoughts on it. It just feels out of place as a question and overall just useless.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't have much time to read at the moment.

Asdioh, I want your name claim when I get back.

If there's someone else that is mafia, they have a distinct advantage now. Asdioh may be the SK still; no reason for the other mafia to CC.
How would my claim help? Why would I give up at this stage if I were the SK?

Top Bottom