• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Liar Game Mafia | GAME OVER! Who won the 100 gazzillion yen?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
If that had happened, I'm very confident we would have turned out fine. I was pretty adamant about Scumdioh.

Still not really sure what made me seem more like maf than Asdioh. The towniest thing about Asdioh was that he was almost too scummy to actually be mafia.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OS said:
Circus was the only one that wanted Asdioh dead at all, and he was the only one that really balked at Asdioh. Town and Serial Killer alike have no reason to do so because, whatever, he's claimed mafia. Mafia knows that he's lying though, and only the Serial Killer would lie like that. From the mafia's perspective, Asdioh would survive until a three man lylo unless mafia died first... meaning the SK claiming mafia means mafia can't win. Circus has to kill Asdioh to win. You can see this in his list.
Basically, you acted exactly as if you knew Asdioh was lying when he claimed but still wanted him dead. On top of that, Asdioh made every possible wrong decision in terms of being the serial killer, which meant if you knew he was lying about being mafia but he wasn't the SK, which I was sure was sworddancer, the only thing left was town.

So mostly process of elimination and the fact you were the only one to really pursue him but didn't have a "why" behind it. I dunno if I would have thought this through more without the contracts or not, but it all kinda fell into place mentally was I was SD's posts in the SK light.

Top Bottom