• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veril

Frame Savant
1. Ok, that's f***-ed up, that priest needs to be reported to the diocese, because that's so far opposed to church policy that it's unforgivable.

2. The enemy... congrats, you've dehumanized them, and once you've done that, anything is acceptable.

3. They hurt you, you want to get back at them, but the deepest wounds that they gave you were psychological, the were so vile that they gave you the belief that it was moral to believe what you do about people, that's it right to dehumanize them.

4.No, force is often an encouragement to seek bigger guns.

5. Don't get me wrong, I'm not universally opposed to violence (years and years of martial arts experience), but I'm not going to go picking a fight.

Homophobes aren't worth destroying yourself over.
OK, this is significantly less insulting than the below comments...

1. This was a long time ago, he's fine, and I don't want anything to do with the church. Seriously. Especially that one.

2. That's an impressive stretch.

3. I don't care at all at this point, it was in the past. I just can't accept that people are willing to tolerate something that has physically injured me in the past. Homophobia is being viewed here basically as just a belief system to oppose. The real human cost is largely ignored, or trivialized ("Its easier to be a victim" lol).

4. Not applicable to your garden variety fights.
So break their trigger finger. :)

5. I specified that I DID not support picking fights, but rather self-defense. Fights are plentiful without seeking them out.

I agree, I did not come out completely unscathed. But I went on to start the GSA at my high school, and I haven't had to fight anyone in a long time over this. The fact is though, being gay can cost you your job, or get you physically hurt. It isn't possible to always turn the other cheek. In fact, its moronic.

Amazing BS follows. I'm glad you responded otherwise.

Veril, you need to chill.
um, no

You last comment I would like to bash, with your permission only.
no

Congratulations, Veril. You're on the road to becoming the people you hate.
on the road. lol. You don't know anything about me...

Few things wrong with "forcing" them to see it your way. One, "opening" their eyes doesn't really work when you're too busy being rash and fighting them like a dog over a piece of meat.

bs follows
Please just... take that back.

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
Lol im guessing this is a good day for you guys today.(some mistakes are funny)

Veril, i hope you don't have to aproach anymore homophobes like that anymore.

Timbers

check me out
Timbers, I think, having continued reading your views, that we advocate the same thing, but we fail somewhat in conveying it clearly to one another. At first glance, I was thinking that you were advocating something like ignoring the problem in hopes that it goes away or disappears through non-engagement. However, I generally felt like there was somewhat more in your posts, so I wasn't quite sure what you were saying fully. So, I latched onto what I could in hopes that I would come to understand more, and, at this point, I think I do.

I feel like you were coming from a similar position towards me. I apologize for miscommunication. I don't advocate violence or explosive behavior, but I can understand it. To be attacked and denigrated and denied humanity is a profoundly disturbing experience (to put it lightly); it touches something base within some of us that necessitates screaming and an extreme affirmation of the fact that we are human. In a word, it's the animal within us that strives to maintain our humanity. However, you can go one step further and maintain a sense of self without initiating conflict. I feel this is what you're about.

I am like you in that I don't care about the thoughts of persons to whom I have no attachment. Persons to whom I am attached, though, I do care about their thoughts and attitudes. I have made them a part of my life and I should like to keep it that way, and so, I maintain communication and sincerity with them. Me and my friends help each other to grow and realize the significance of the life we are leading.

As per your demand for an example, I can't give a one where I flipped out and altered someone's consciousness. But, I have altered the consciousnesses of my friends because I reached out with respect and a desire to help. They responded and they are coming to see things in a different way.

It ends up being so difficult to counterattack blatant rage and hatred or fear and disgust because I don't know how to reach these people. They refuse to connect with me because they are afraid or angry, in so doing they are denying my humanity, and their own. It reminds me of "The Power and the Glory" where a character says, "Hatred is a failure of imagination." You must always remember that people have faces and that these faces have flaws and virtues, just like your own.

Well, there's a ramble and a half. Um...enjoy?
I agree with everything you said. I'm not sure if you were aware or not, so I'll just cover myself in saying that the majority of my previous post wasn't directed to you in any way. I dunno it felt like you were defending yourself a bit, which wasn't what I had intended.

I don't really have anything else to say, I agree, for the most part.
:laugh:

Clearly we've had a very different experience with homophobia. I didn't want to scare the homophobia out of anyone, I just wanted them to leave me alone. I wasn't even openly gay or bi or whatever and I got attacked. Not like, with words... So I can't have the same, "homophobes are people too". I was a kid, and I got harassed and beat up, and those responsible got away with everything because a priest stood up for them.
Okay one, I made this very clear in one of my opening posts that the majority of what I said/would be saying was under the assumption that these people weren't physically attacking you or creating some form of hate crime. Two, are we even talking about homophobia here or just fighting in general? Being completely pacifistic does, like I said, nothing. Homophobia or not, reacting ill-mannered only fuels their original objective of wanting to piss you off, and reacting with force tends to get you in much more **** than you should.

You make excuses for them, most likely because you've never truly had your a** kicked. I'm not a bad-a** in any way shape or form (Jigglypuff, come on here), I mostly just reacted by being socially visible and popular enough that nobody gave me trouble. The time before that basically will never allow me to view homophobes as anything but the enemy.
I don't make excuses. You still act like a homophobes' primary goal in life is the destruction of the gay community, and your only way of stopping them is some personalized war.

I agree that adults should refrain from using violence whenever possible. This whole thing about the humanity of homophobes though is f***ing ridiculous and naive. Now that homophobia is less prevalent and acceptable, people get this impression that hateful people aren't violent, won't seek to do you harm in any way. I'm sorry, we haven't gotten to that point yet. Again, people respect force, in whatever form it takes.
Yes, like I said, you should refrain from raising your fists if the situation doesn't call for it. Going over the top (which is pretty much what you've lead me to believe so far) every chance you get is pointless, and at the amount of times you've stressed how you got your a*s kicked, it doesn't seem like becoming physically violent solved anything for you.

Still waiting on that example of how people came to respect you for becoming violent with them. I know if I pissed off someone bad enough to throw a punch at me, I'd be smirking like an idiot for a month at how awesome I was for working a kid up that bad.

For the record, I don't hate "hate". I think hate is a valuable emotion. I hate cruelty to animals, heroin, homophobes and any number of other things. Hate makes people take action. Your condescension and periodic insults towards me aren't conducive to winning me over, neither is your pacifistic garbage. Self defense is justified, and violence DOES solve problems, anyone who says otherwise is a fool or a liar (or a hippy lol). This is simply a fact, violence causes problems, and violence also solves them.
You hate "hate." You just said it after denying so, lol. You hate homophobes. Homophobes hate homosexuals. Hating hate.

I don't care about winning you over. I don't know you and have nothing to gain in doing so, I'm just telling it like it is, and how it is right now is you seem way insecure with yourself and the people around you. Also remember that you're the one that started the mudslinging, not me.

Violence solves problems when the opposer has no way to fight back. Unless you're some awesome fighter (read: lol) with a Verizon-like station backing you, you're going to find yourself in a knife fight very soon, if you haven't already (if you have, thanks for proving my point)

Like someone said, becoming violent only raises the need to find bigger guns to fight your battles.

I'm not saying go out and pick fights. But defend yourself, to the degree justified by their aggression.
You can defend yourself in an intellectual manner. Blowing up and getting offended over such stupid things just makes you look like an idiot and make them look like the successful troll(s) they are.

Please just... take that back.

bored

Smash Ace
You know, at first I didn't mind that I was gay, but now I'm starting to get really upset about it. Some of the decisions I make in the future, such as the people I choose to have relationships with, will affect me in some way. And I just realized today that I do want to raise a family of my own, but I want my spouse to be someone I can feel sexually attracted to as well. I know there's nothing I can do, but it really makes me want to shout, "WHY ME GOD?!?!?!"

Takumaru

Smash Lord
You know, at first I didn't mind that I was gay, but now I'm starting to get really upset about it. Some of the decisions I make in the future, such as the people I choose to have relationships with, will affect me in some way. And I just realized today that I do want to raise a family of my own, but I want my spouse to be someone I can feel sexually attracted to as well. I know there's nothing I can do, but it really makes me want to shout, "WHY ME GOD?!?!?!"
Well there's always adoption... but I get what you mean. It sucks. I don't know about you, but in all honesty I'm half hoping some girl out there knocks me dead. :(
E-hug?

Timbers

check me out
i agree with this, specifically the raising-a-family part. Like, I want a kid, but adoption is really not appealing to me...raising someone else's child and all (I mean no disrespect to those who have been adopted or those who want to adopt, it's merely a personal opinion that holds no logical weight to it)

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>_> I would like to thank Timbers, Queen, and Adumbrodeus for summing up my statement to Veril. I typed that right before I stepped out the door for work. If time would have permitted me, I would have explained myself a little better (only I PROBABLY would have been much less verbose. Brevity is a big thing with me, as you can tell; most of my posts on the boards are little more than white noise).

No, Veril, I don't know you. Nor do I care to know you, judging from how sanctimonious your statements on this thread have been. I cannot condone making somebody's life miserable on the account of them thinking differently; that makes you no better than, say, a racist mother****er that punches a black kid in the face because he's black.

*sighs.* I do not want to rant about this; I'm trying to be as nice as possible.

Smooth Criminal

Veril

Frame Savant
There are so many kids out there who could use a loving family. Seriously, adoption is a really good idea. Otherwise... you don't have to have your spouse be the one who has your kids. Surrogate moms are an option.

On the giant quote wall above that I don't intend to read. Ok, I'm to tired to be p***ed. So I'm gonna just try to clarify some things and make a few points as clearly as I can.

Force is not necessarily violence. It can be social influence, reputation, yo money, etc. The type of force most effective in any given arena will vary of course. That said, force is not only effective in the short run, its respected. People like force, admire people who can use it.

The context of what I've been writing about largely referred to school situations from my past, which could be applied to non-intellectual situations with excessive testosterone now... These social settings support the use of violence, in small amounts, to achieve your aims. While in my case I was subjected to physical violence myself before I reacted that way, I found that retaliation: is socially accepted and admired, people really never expect a gay person to fight back. It dispels the stereotype of weakness, which is a real problem in these situations, and it puts you on a level playing field with your aggressors. The way you've demonized the use of force is a little silly. I'm not saying go out and shoot people lol.

In some situations you should fight. Its expected. Intellectual response isn't. Standing up for yourself isn't a bad thing. I mean, punching a random person / old woman is obviously stupid but at school it can much more expedient and effective. Fighting really isn't that terrible.

As I said before, I got my a** handed to me in 7th grade. 6 boys just wrecked my s*** and got away with it. OK, I'm still bitter about that. The thing was, at the time, I didn't fight back. I mean, I tried to defend myself, but I wasn't active about retaliation and I didn't confront them individually beforehand, when I could have prevented this.

I was more willing to fight after that, and my peers approved of it. Even though I was probably one of the most visible non-heterosexual students when I was in HS it didn't matter, because I wasn't an easy target. Teen males, as an easy example, are not going to hate you for fighting them physically (unless they're b****es). Its better to do so, in fact.

Ugh, alright, I need one quote:

"Still waiting on that example of how people came to respect you for becoming violent with them. I know if I pissed off someone bad enough to throw a punch at me, I'd be smirking like an idiot for a month at how awesome I was for working a kid up that bad."

Then you're a f***ing moron. People don't smirk generally when they get punched. The punch sorta fixes that. The people watching you throw the punch, they'll see the smirk fade away. Forget your false assumption that people (especially young men) don't love and respect violence. They do. The people watching, if they are homophobes, have seen that a quality for which they have little to no respect (passivity) is not present in you. So there's the additional social pressure. I only needed a few physical fights, and a few verbal evisceration, to make high school sooooo much more pleasant than middle school.

Smooth Criminal
You sir... are a moron. Well, now that i've been compared to a racist beating children...

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'M a ****ing moron? Because I'm PATIENT enough to walk away from stupid *** KIDS that I will more than likely never see again once my four years in High School are up? Because I'm confident in myself and where I stand in life not to be swayed by the stupidity of others, WITHOUT resorting to banal means such as force or "verbal evisceration?"

Take your Crusade and shove it up your ***. Learn to better yourself before you start "bettering" others.

Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
If he has anything else to say about it, he can go ahead. I don't care. I'm finished talking about it.

Edit: Okay. I have a conscience.

I apologize for starting a ****-storm and the poor, confrontational syntax of my phrasing (understatement of the year). No, I do not think homophobes are justified in their way of thinking. It's ignorance and all it breeds IS ignorance. Paradoxically speaking, however, I do not think it is right to condemn them for it. Just as you have the right to live whatever lifestyle you choose, they have the right to believe in whatever they want to believe. It is an inalienable, incontrovertible tenet of basic human rights. Of course there are exceptions to this rule, but that isn't the point here. I'm talking about the simple stuff, like the words and the attitudes. Direct violence generated at you needs to be met in kind (self-defense).

You cannot save people from themselves; the most you could do is make them think about what it is that they have allowed to be ingratiated in their mores. In the examples that you presented, Veril, you have painted a very negative picture. What you have accomplished is more or less demonizing yourself, making you even lesser of a person in their eyes. Transmogrifying, as it were. It reinforces the image. Nobody is going to be your Pavlov's dog, bro; if anything, they're going to resent you more and more and more. Doesn't the thought of someone hating you contradict the message you're trying to send? That you are a person too?

You are better than that. You are not the person that they are making you out to be in their heads. Just walk away. You have your own life to live. If you want to be vocal about preserving gays rights and all, that's fine...just don't do it at the expense of other people. It doesn't make you any better.

Again, I repeat: I am sorry for being confrontational and being a general douche.

Smooth Criminal

Timbers

check me out
There are so many kids out there who could use a loving family. Seriously, adoption is a really good idea. Otherwise... you don't have to have your spouse be the one who has your kids. Surrogate moms are an option.

On the giant quote wall above that I don't intend to read. Ok, I'm to tired to be p***ed. So I'm gonna just try to clarify some things and make a few points as clearly as I can.

Force is not necessarily violence. It can be social influence, reputation, yo money, etc. The type of force most effective in any given arena will vary of course. That said, force is not only effective in the short run, its respected. People like force, admire people who can use it.

The context of what I've been writing about largely referred to school situations from my past, which could be applied to non-intellectual situations with excessive testosterone now... These social settings support the use of violence, in small amounts, to achieve your aims. While in my case I was subjected to physical violence myself before I reacted that way, I found that retaliation: is socially accepted and admired, people really never expect a gay person to fight back. It dispels the stereotype of weakness, which is a real problem in these situations, and it puts you on a level playing field with your aggressors. The way you've demonized the use of force is a little silly. I'm not saying go out and shoot people lol.

In some situations you should fight. Its expected. Intellectual response isn't. Standing up for yourself isn't a bad thing. I mean, punching a random person / old woman is obviously stupid but at school it can much more expedient and effective. Fighting really isn't that terrible.

As I said before, I got my a** handed to me in 7th grade. 6 boys just wrecked my s*** and got away with it. OK, I'm still bitter about that. The thing was, at the time, I didn't fight back. I mean, I tried to defend myself, but I wasn't active about retaliation and I didn't confront them individually beforehand, when I could have prevented this.

I was more willing to fight after that, and my peers approved of it. Even though I was probably one of the most visible non-heterosexual students when I was in HS it didn't matter, because I wasn't an easy target. Teen males, as an easy example, are not going to hate you for fighting them physically (unless they're b****es). Its better to do so, in fact.

Ugh, alright, I need one quote:

"Still waiting on that example of how people came to respect you for becoming violent with them. I know if I pissed off someone bad enough to throw a punch at me, I'd be smirking like an idiot for a month at how awesome I was for working a kid up that bad."

Then you're a f***ing moron. People don't smirk generally when they get punched. The punch sorta fixes that. The people watching you throw the punch, they'll see the smirk fade away. Forget your false assumption that people (especially young men) don't love and respect violence. They do. The people watching, if they are homophobes, have seen that a quality for which they have little to no respect (passivity) is not present in you. So there's the additional social pressure. I only needed a few physical fights, and a few verbal evisceration, to make high school sooooo much more pleasant than middle school.

You sir... are a moron. Well, now that i've been compared to a racist beating children...
On the giant quote wall above that I don't intend to read.
tl;dr, idc . :bee:

lets talk about fashion. What do you peeps like to wear? Shirts, pants, hats, accessories, jewelry, etc.

I'm pretty straightforward. I like some bondage and leather wear, but most of what I wear is pretty skater-esque. Band tees, worn blue jeans fingerless gloves, skatershoes, etc. but I'm trying to get a more formal yet casual look going with collared shirts and all that jazz, but I think I look weird in them lol. Don't wear hats outside of beanies during the winter, like chains and necklaces and I'm thinking about getting the opposite side of my lip pierced to reinstate my snakebites. :dizzy:

idk if that's necessarily gay enough but i mean come on, fashion. That's gotta be pretty homo right.

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
Sterotypically, yeah, fasion is Homo but erm....Idk, not the kind of guy to get all riled up on what to wear. Then agian, when think about how i dress, i aim for simplicity A simple T-shirt or I go for a collard shirt and some pant's.

Though im not anywhere near ready to settle down i kinda like where the discussion about kids was goin(...pleas dont drag this topic into destruction).

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>_>

Y'know, for being a metrosexual (lol, I still have a hard time admitting to this) I don't really give two ****s and a flying **** about my own appearance. Gimme a pair of jeans, a shirt, and a pair o' shoes; that's all I need. Although I do have a fondness for those that are well-dressed. Not so much in a sexual way, mind; it's just...appealing.

Couple of guys came through my line at work the other night. Good looking guys too, 'bout my age. They were both well-dressed. One guy had a sort of plaid shirt that settled on to him as if it were draped, unbuttoned all the way down. Blue squares with some other matching, non-descript color somewhere. The shirt underneath was just plain ol' white, tight-fitting (skinny dude). His jeans were nut-huggers and he had (dare I say?) a cute belt with an enlarged buckle at the front. A chain dangled from a clip on a belt loop and to his back pocket, kinda swinging there. He had a single stud somewhere on the corner of his lip.

The second guy looked a little more casual. He had some kinda shirt with an esoteric design on it (for an emo band? Hell, I don't know). His jeans were a little less clingy than the other guy's, but it still showed off parts that would be flattering to those that looked. His hair was mussed in that fashionably cute way and he too had a piercing on his lip. Maybe a bracelet on his wrist.

>_> I thought to myself: Wow, these guys look good. I wish I had the time and the patience to get myself looking like that. Not their "shape," but just in their dress. Sometimes I look like a crumbum, but I also like it that way. I should probably aspire to that at some point.

Smooth Criminal

Takumaru

Smash Lord
but I'm trying to get a more formal yet casual look going with collared shirts and all that jazz, but I think I look weird in them lol.
Button-up shirts, roll the sleeves up, a nice pair of jeans or khakis, a pair of shoes thats not sandals/flip-flops/sneakers (solid colours or at least not crazy skater shoes). OPTIONAL: sweaters layered over a button-up shirt, a casual sports jacket, a vest; sweater vest are not a good idea. A clean hair cut helps too. Try something along those lines and get back to me.

I have multiple looks that I run around in. I live in west philly so sometimes I need to wear a pair of bland jeans and a hoodie... drawing too much attention to yourself is generally a bad thing over here because the crime rates are going up. On the flip side I tend to wear what I described to Timbers when I'm on campus or going downtown with some friends. I tend to do a little bit of everything though. I have enough piercings and the proper clothing to pull off a punk look (two in my left cartilage and an industrial in my right ear, guess which piercing hurt more); on the other hand, I can pull of a preppy look, another random look that makes me look like I'm going to the beach, and the list goes on. I love clothes too much... I think it might qualify as an addiction.

I agree with Brav3r, the topic that bored's post brought up is something I don't think is talked about enough. Having multiple topics going at the same time is a pain, but we shouldn't ignore this one.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
this one right?

while i have no problem w/ adoption, i mean theres plenty of kids around already look at Angie......but idk im stuck between do i want kids or not. i used to think maybe, but now im not so sure anymore i might be a bad parent.

as for clothing topics im normally just a plain solid shirt, jeans, and shoes. very boring

Timbers

check me out
Button-up shirts, roll the sleeves up, a nice pair of jeans or khakis, a pair of shoes thats not sandals/flip-flops/sneakers (solid colours or at least not crazy skater shoes). OPTIONAL: sweaters layered over a button-up shirt, a casual sports jacket, a vest; sweater vest are not a good idea. A clean hair cut helps too. Try something along those lines and get back to me.

I have multiple looks that I run around in. I live in west philly so sometimes I need to wear a pair of bland jeans and a hoodie... drawing too much attention to yourself is generally a bad thing over here because the crime rates are going up. On the flip side I tend to wear what I described to Timbers when I'm on campus or going downtown with some friends. I tend to do a little bit of everything though. I have enough piercings and the proper clothing to pull off a punk look (two in my left cartilage and an industrial in my right ear, guess which piercing hurt more); on the other hand, I can pull of a preppy look, another random look that makes me look like I'm going to the beach, and the list goes on. I love clothes too much... I think it might qualify as an addiction.
I have two pairs of khakis. My only pairs of shoes are my VANS and running shoes though :laugh: and I don't have a lot of buttonups.

My hair right now is, well I don't know if it's considered a 'clean' cut. My bangs are about 4 inches long, top and sides are about 3 inches long and the back is an inch or so. I straighten it and, unless I'm lazy (which is like 90% of the time) I'll run some mousse through the back of my hair. Not so much recently though, I need to get it cut again soon.

I wish I had more to say about adoption, but I really don't. It's just not something that appeals to me, I don't feel I could become attached to another person's kid.

Queen

Smash Apprentice
I like fashion, but I don't like men's clothes as much as I like women's. Women, you see, get all the fun clothes, which would be why I sometimes dress in women's clothing. Apparently though, I emit some sort of androgyny because people all about get confused as to whether I'm a boy or a girl, no matter what clothes I'm wearing. I frequently tell these people to pick one or both or neither. Ambiguity is more fun! :D Yesterday, in fact, I had on a pair of fishnets, 4-inch red heels, a black skirt, a white shirt, a black, kniitted poncho/shawl, a red, silk scarf, and a pair of handcuff earrings. It's so much fun...except for walking in heels....that kills my calves.

As for Lady Gaga, I think she's fun. I like her music, even though I don't think it's good music. Sorta like RuPaul. I like her music, but I don't think it's good.

I've been thinking about getting my tongue pierced and getting an industrial...but that costs money and I don't have enough good street corners from which I can gather funds.

Timbers

check me out
I love tongue piercings, and I'd get one if I wasn't so put off by all of the risks of getting it pierced. I do love piercings though. I've had a lot of things pierced at one time or another, but at the moment I only have a lip ring. Next time I go down to Vegas I plan on getting my snakebites again, and I've been looking into getting an industrial for the past few months. Very sexy/awesome piercing, but it is pretty expensive, and I don't really have the money to do that right now. If I could throw down 170 bucks I'd get my eyebrow done again, pierce my right cartilage again and get an industrial.

I don't normally dish money to get things pierced, just for the needles and jewelry, but cartilage (and tongue) are two things I don't really feel comfortable doing by myself/with a friend.

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty straightforward. I like some bondage and leather wear, but most of what I wear is pretty skater-esque. Band tees, worn blue jeans fingerless gloves, skatershoes, etc. but I'm trying to get a more formal yet casual look going with collared shirts and all that jazz, but I think I look weird in them lol. Don't wear hats outside of beanies during the winter, like chains and necklaces and I'm thinking about getting the opposite side of my lip pierced to reinstate my snakebites. :dizzy:
I believe I have a crush on you sir. :p lol jk.
...but dig guys with the whole skater-esque. lmao. :p
I used to do that throughout high school and my freshman year in high school. If you look into my closet, 65% of the clothes in there are band-tees. I own like 3 pairs of vans and also a pair of converse. '
Recently though, I've bought a coupleof button up shirts from a couple of vintage stores and have experimented a bit with the super skinny jeans hah. I am currently trying to get away from all the black and grey and other dark colors. Also, I've always worn the boot cut type of pants or whatever it is they are called.
As for accessories, I have a necklace and I'm usually wearing some kind of head-band or bandana. I think it goes wth me. :3
I'm always experimenting with my look.
Perhaps, I'll find a good picture of what I look like on a typical day. lol.

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
lets talk about fashion. What do you peeps like to wear? Shirts, pants, hats, accessories, jewelry, etc.

idk if that's necessarily gay enough but i mean come on, fashion. That's gotta be pretty homo right.
Taekwondo pants, and white or black t-shirts.

Deception

Smash Ace
Just curious (not bi-curious), is there a certain Brawl character the homosexual community gravitates towards?
Well, there is the stereotype of homosexuals using Peach, but that really isn't true. It was discussed earlier in thread.

I can't really understand the reasoning behind wanting body piercings. It's more painful to look at then fashionable, IMO. Though I do have a slight fear of needles and anything that's small and sharp.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Well, there is the stereotype of homosexuals using Peach, but that really isn't true. It was discussed earlier in thread.
lol

/kentheory

I can't really understand the reasoning behind wanting body piercings. It's more painful to look at then fashionable, IMO. Though I do have a slight fear of needles and anything that's small and sharp.
lol i think at best i'd get an ear piercing, but thats it. im not a big fan of piercings either.

bored

Smash Ace
this one right?

while i have no problem w/ adoption, i mean theres plenty of kids around already look at Angie......but idk im stuck between do i want kids or not. i used to think maybe, but now im not so sure anymore i might be a bad parent.

as for clothing topics im normally just a plain solid shirt, jeans, and shoes. very boring
Sadly, I wouldn't adopt a child, nor do I feel comfortable with a surogate mother. But I do want kids, I really do. And as for being a good parent, I would raise my son/daughter to be a fine, young gentleman/lady.

As for the discussion about fashion: I absolutely LOVE clothes! I guess wanting to go shopping nearly every weekend is one of my more feminine qualities.:laugh:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
finally out to everyone at my college... at least everyone I regularly talk to.

pretty sweet deal.

Timbers

check me out

I think every Zelda main ever is bi/gay.

As far as actually getting the piercing, they're honestly not that painful. Just don't get your nipples or hip pierced and you'll be fine lol. As far as looking at them, I like them a lot and I think it can add to a person's looks very well if they know what works for them. It's all opinion though, not everyone's going to like them.
As for the discussion about fashion: I absolutely LOVE clothes! I guess wanting to go shopping nearly every weekend is one of my more feminine qualities.:laugh:
I don't think I'd shop every weekend, but I do like clothes. I've never had a ton of money to just go splurge on clothes though so yeah.
finally out to everyone at my college... at least everyone I regularly talk to.

pretty sweet deal.
Any backlash? Grats on that.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I think every Zelda main ever is bi/gay.
A lot are. But I wouldn't say more than half are. One of my good friends here at college used to main Zelda in Melee and he's straight with a girlfriend and everything. I mean, he's grabbed my *** and cuddled with me a few times, but that's just in good fun. :laugh:

Any backlash? Grats on that.
Really no. Only good results thus far. Surprisingly, it's made my closest guy friends LESS awkward around me. When they thought I was straight, accidental contact was met immediately with uncomfortable shrugs off and embarrassed shying away. Now that they know I'm gay they let me cuddle with them pretty much whenever.... which is COMPLETELY counterintuitive to me, but, whatever.
Even though they are all conservative, my friends were, and still are, COMPLETELY okay with it. In fact, they have tried to set me up with other guys before, and they are comfortable enough to talk about it without any sort of awkwardness... heh, in fact, my best friend and I walk to class arm-in-arm... while he's holding his girlfriend's hand.... I wonder what everyone looking at us must think :laugh:

Congrats, I wish I had the balls to do that :embarrass
No worries mate; it took a while to build up that sort of chutzpa, but it'll happen.

Timbers

check me out
Really no. Only good results thus far. Surprisingly, it's made my closest guy friends LESS awkward around me. When they thought I was straight, accidental contact was met immediately with uncomfortable shrugs off and embarrassed shying away.
yeah i really understand what you mean here. I think it's more of just being open about yourself that smooths things over like that, rather than being open about your sexuality. It makes the friendship between you guys more comfortable I guess.

Anyways coolbeans

Takumaru

Smash Lord
o.o

storytime? what lol
I was near Sonic's area when I as visiting a school in ohio so we had a visit (read: we played smash). He was worried about how he'd explain the random guy that came out of no where; he thought I might accidentally out him or something so I was on my best behaviour. I did end up meeting his friends and they're all cool people.

That about sums things up. Oh, I had to drive back home at 12am and it's a 4 hour drive from where he lives and where I live. My rooming plans for that night fell through at the last second; it was my fault but a 4 hours drive at midnight sucks no matter what.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
can anyone link me to the page where that starts

LOL
It's SepthirothKen's Peach theory (which is somewhat extraordinairly accurate, although it covers a wide range of people). All Peach players that are good are either gay, effiminate, metrosexual or a big fat white guy. If you think of all of the well known Peach players in Melee (only applies to Melee), it's mostly accurate:

Mikael, Ryoko, BONE, Sastopher, Cort, Edrees, DOH etc etc.

I've been told by Ken I am an average/Mediocre Peach player, so if I was gay I'd be super good at her. :)

Also, there's some pics I took of at a nearby pride parade last week as well as manga lesbian street art! Rawr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27651720@N04/sets/72157615019280991/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom