• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Ahahahaha!

Quick edit:

I've got a tournament tomorrow...
Wish me luck~ <3
Good Luckluckluck.

I was supposed to go to a tourney today; some weeklies at a game store I've never been to. I drove all the way down there and they were closed early for no reason. x_x I guess I should've called ahead, but hm... whatevs.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Hello. I thought I'd pop up, post and say hi (in that order) although I've been lurking on the boards for quite some time. It's quite nice to see something of a gay community on SmashBoards, I always wondered if there would be something like it. I've seen certain homophobic sentiments expressed but mostly things seem to be pretty well handled.

Fairly self-evidently I'm gay. I'm out of the closet to everyone, family, friends and so on. Until recently I was in a relationship with another guy my age.

As to Super Smash. Bros, I main Ike and have done for some months and although I'm quite conscious of how he's not quite Metaknight/Snake, I couldn't care less. Most of my time has been spent playing Brawl as opposed to Melee (gosh!). I also play Marth, who is perhaps more tournament viable, and also play Zelda and Ganondorf.

Uhh. You'll probably see a lot more of me. So, whee!
oh ****, we need a gay adam now so we can mock the religious right!

xenialshadow

Smash Cadet
Lol, i've been to those AIDS walks that have those people with signs sayin' "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!" Those people are silly. We just started makin' out in front of them which, of course, made them start yelling even more, but totally worth it. FIGHT THE POWAH! -raises fist into air-

I think there's a gay club called Adam and Adam. I wanna go.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one who's scared and nervous about going to a gay club...? @_@
I think it's really likely that someone in this great, big world of ours feels the same way :p

...okay, I do. I like to blame it on several social disorders that I've diagnosed/created for myself, but it's probably just me being embarrassed. A couple of years of DDR did not help me become a better dancer...

If I were absolutely forced to go, I'd have to drag some friends along with me. Clubbin' is something I don't see myself doing alone.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Haha. I watched this on television shows. Don't go alone and bring some girls. Girls like to have fun so they aren't as hard to ask when discussing this. Say you need some "wing-women." XD

Anyway, good luck and tell us how it goes. I hope you hook up with someone and if not, I hope it was at least a bit fun and not nerve-wrecking. It shouldn't. I'm looking forward to these kinds of things in the future.

PS: Bring condoms. ;) Safety first. :D

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
I'm headed to my first tournament on Sunday. Wish me the best, everyone, and cross your fingers for a grand total of zero Luigi players!
....God, I hate Luigi.....

blink777

Smash Journeyman
I've got a tournament tomorrow...
Wish me luck~ <3
Kick some ***, Desu!

*raises hand*

I like to blame it on several social disorders that I've diagnosed/created for myself, but it's probably just me being embarrassed. A couple of years of DDR did not help me become a better dancer...
lol, saaaaame. 10+ years of figure skating didn't help in the dancing department either (even more ironic because I was an ice dance coach for 4 years).

Don't go alone and bring some girls. Girls like to have fun so they aren't as hard to ask when discussing this. Say you need some "wing-women." XD
The night I came out, the two girlfriends there were all totally excited because they'd get to take me "clubbing in the district". My one roomie has said a few times that she'd go if I ever felt like it, but I don't feel comfortable bringing it up.

PS: Bring condoms. ;) Safety first. :D
lulz all over the place.

I'm headed to my first tournament on Sunday. Wish me the best, everyone, and cross your fingers for a grand total of zero Luigi players!
Good luuuuuuck!

Don't we all... Stupid floaty stupid...

xenialshadow

Smash Cadet
KingReMO said:
I think lots of people are nervous goin' to a club their first time. God knows that i was. It just gets some gettin' used to and it really is an awesome idea to take some girl friends or other gay friends. It's all about overcoming those nerves and takin' that first step into that overcrowded room full of semi-drunk gay guys. I believe that it's an experience that most gay guys should have because it really is fun. It allows to you come out of your shell and just be crazy for a night ^.^

Lobelia Mk. IV said:
Goooooooooooooooood luuuuuuuuuuuuuck!! Don't get *****! >.<

There need to be more tournaments in SoCal! I haven't been to one in such a long time T___T

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I went to a gay club before I was out of the closet... twice. Not nearly as scary as you think it is. Unless you're going, lookin' for action. That's scary.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
WABA - June 22 - Doubles - 1st: $77
WABA - June 22 - Singles- 1st: $99

Yaaay~
And I only placed 13th for singles, but 5th in doubles! It was unlucky though; we went up against the people we drove down with. Of course I lost =|

What's even worse is the actually good people I drove there didn't place either! Slim pickin' for gas money... but I did make it round trip on only one tank!

Edit: Oh, and it was nice meeting you, Desu, even if it was only a handshake. I was practically fallin' outta my chair from exhaustion during the whole thing.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Congratz Desu! Yay for $176!

How'd you do, Lobelia? Aside from a little Weegee rapage with Zelda <3.

For anyone who cares, just going to vent for a quick sec. Had a ****ty couple of days (today has been horrible). Tommorrow's my birthday, and I'm about 90% sure no one's going to remember. I'm bad for never talking about things like that, because I don't like drawing attention to "yay, it's my day, shower me with love"; but it just kinda sucks that everyone drops everything for my other friends' birthdays, and I'm lucky to get a phonecall from my own mother.

So in light of my bad mood and poor prospects, I downed a bottle of some vodka cooler thing in about a minute, with every intention of having more until I just didn't care anymore. Thank god I realised how f***ing wrong that was, and decided that being a whiny b*tch on Smashboards would be a much better solution.

So yeah, sorry for being a going on like a b*tch, but agh... Sorry.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Blink, if no one remembers that it's your birthday, it's your fault for not reminding them. If anything, make your own party. People will come.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Blink, if no one remembers that it's your birthday, it's your fault for not reminding them. If anything, make your own party. People will come.
Like I kinda said in my other post, I know it's my fault. Granted, we did talk about it last week, and people said they wanted to make plans, but they forgot.

But don't worry about that, guys. It's other stuff that's got me really in a bad mood: the fact that I'll be spending tommorrow cooped up in my room because the people who are temporarily living in our basement (my freaking workout room ><) creep me the hell out is just the cherry on top... That and they're smoking in-f*cking-side. The entire **** house reeks. Told 'em to cut it out, but jeez... We're letting you stay here without rent and you repay us by SMOKING.

But yeah, just ignore my b*tchiness. I just needed to vent to get my mind off wanting to drink myself stupid.

xenialshadow

Smash Cadet
Aww, blink777 =[ I'm sorry you've been havin' such an awful day. Screw those smokin' people and just go out tomorrow with your friends. You don't need a party to have a fun birthday. Just chillin' with good friends and makin' fun of a stupid movie can turn around a bad mood ^.^

Plus, we'll all wish ya a happy birthday mañana xD

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I remember when my 17th birthday came... even though I reminded people very few remembered, I got no presents other than the money my grandfather sent which was a lot less than usual... and I kinda went emo and psycho in front of my cousin during lunch on the verge of crying about other stuff that was happening at the time... ahhh good times, good times... BUT THAT WON'T HAPPEN THIS YEAR because I'm gonna turn 18! >w< I don't care what my mom says, I'm NOT going to school, you only turn 18 on a Friday once and that only applies to a few people so I'm gonna take advantage of it and... uhhh... maybe I should plan it out a bit more... but even if people don't remember, not going to school on my birthday for once will be enough... I'm sick of perfect attendance anyway. <.<

But uhhh, anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY blink777! ^^ I was actually gonna leave you a message saying that since I saw your birthday when I looked at your profile a couple days ago. =3 I surely hope your birthday goes better than some of mine have. ^^;

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Thanks, Blink. I had some really tough matches, so I feel like I earned it. n.n;;

And I only placed 13th for singles, but 5th in doubles! It was unlucky though; we went up against the people we drove down with. Of course I lost =|

What's even worse is the actually good people I drove there didn't place either! Slim pickin' for gas money... but I did make it round trip on only one tank!
Who all did you ride with?

Edit: Oh, and it was nice meeting you, Desu, even if it was only a handshake. I was practically fallin' outta my chair from exhaustion during the whole thing.
You didn't seem like you wanted to talk, so I left you alone. :x
Talk to me next time! We'll play some friendlies or something.
Nice hat, by the way. ;P

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Who all did you ride with?
Well, I got suckered into driving. There were very few of the Alabama crew that wanted to come. Most of everyone had some more-important-than-waba things goin' on. But along with me, I drug Moogle, Theonejanitor, and George.

You didn't seem like you wanted to talk, so I left you alone. :x
Talk to me next time! We'll play some friendlies or something.
Yeah, that's normal... I'm usually cloistered in my shell, but also the lack of sleep/3 hour drive ahead of me kept me mentally preoccupied. Don't take it personally :p

Nice hat, by the way. ;P
I cosplay as Ness at tournaments! I know, how cool! I skipped the full garb for Waba because, well, it's not that large of a tournament. For something like TBMTSBCO or FAST1 you can expect me donning one of Ness's many flavors.

But anyway, back to the conversation. Birthdays! Mine is coming up soon, but I really have no expectations for a celebration. I've never been the birthday party type. I can blame this on my 7th or 8th birthday party. The glorious gathering was at the city park, and, for some reason, my older brother came also. He's the kind of person that.. uhm, gravity doesn't like very much. It's only natural that his attempt at the monkey bars ended in a broken arm, a trip to the hospital, and the rest of that day becoming a blur.

The most fun is the fun you make yourself with your friends! The only memorable thing about my recent birthdays is my annual birthday romp around World of Warcraft. I break off of my guild and create one called <Its my birfday> and have a good ol' time when I'm not spending the day with my family.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Good morning everyone!! I hope all of you will have a good day and had a grand weekend! ^u^

Like I kinda said in my other post, I know it's my fault. Granted, we did talk about it last week, and people said they wanted to make plans, but they forgot.

But don't worry about that, guys. It's other stuff that's got me really in a bad mood: the fact that I'll be spending tommorrow cooped up in my room because the people who are temporarily living in our basement (my freaking workout room ><) creep me the hell out is just the cherry on top... That and they're smoking in-f*cking-side. The entire **** house reeks. Told 'em to cut it out, but jeez... We're letting you stay here without rent and you repay us by SMOKING.

But yeah, just ignore my b*tchiness. I just needed to vent to get my mind off wanting to drink myself stupid.

O dude. I'm so sorry. Happy Birthday from me!! I'm wishing you a great year and happiness and health and all that b-**** my mom tells me so I feel better about life lol. I'm kidding. I really do wish you the best of this year has to offer for you. ;)

People very few remembered, I got no presents other than the money my grandfather sent which was a lot less than usual... and I kinda went emo and psycho in front of my cousin during lunch on the verge of crying about other stuff that was happening at the time... ahhh good times, good times... BUT THAT WON'T HAPPEN THIS YEAR because I'm gonna turn 18! >w< I don't care what my mom says, I'm NOT going to school, you only turn 18 on a Friday once and that only applies to a few people so I'm gonna take advantage of it and... uhhh... maybe I should plan it out a bit more... but even if people don't remember, not going to school on my birthday for once will be enough... I'm sick of perfect attendance anyway. <.<

But uhhh, anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY blink777! ^^ I was actually gonna leave you a message saying that since I saw your birthday when I looked at your profile a couple days ago. =3 I surely hope your birthday goes better than some of mine have. ^^;

Hi Momo. You probably don't remember me, but I remember you when this thread was first made. Anyway, congrats for being legal now. Its no longer statutory **** if your with an older fella. XD Nah, I'm just kidding. Anyway, have fun doing things adults have to do now, such as looking for love, getting stuck with paying bills, and all that crazy jazz. ;)

*PS: If no one remembers me, that's fine. I'm just glad that I don't double and triple post anymore lmao. Boy was I a newb when I first came to the Forums. Someone could have warned me before those infractions appeared. XD

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Hi Momo. You probably don't remember me, but I remember you when this thread was first made. Anyway, congrats for being legal now. Its no longer statutory **** if your with an older fella. XD Nah, I'm just kidding. Anyway, have fun doing things adults have to do now, such as looking for love, getting stuck with paying bills, and all that crazy jazz. ;)
I remember you, and thanks I'll keep that in mind when I turn 18 in September. =P

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Happy Birthday, Blink!
Hope things go awesome for you today.
lol, thanks Desu! Sadly enough, things are going worse for me today. A lot of personal and financial problems are crashing down on me. I think I just need to get away for a while. Oh well, at least I still have my All Bran (<<;; sadly enough, that's about all I have atm).

And thanks to you too, lumberheart. Glad to have you back and kicking around the thread.

EDIT: Sorry, venting again. I'm am ridiculously pissed off with my one roommate. She recently adopted a dog that had been rescued from an abusive home. Because she has such hectic hours and I work from home, I've ended up being the one looking after her. I've come to truly dislike the dog and training it in its current state is beyond me.

So my roommate asked if it was alright if she had someone come and live in our basement and look after the dog. However, she neglected to let me know about a few important details (not that it mattered, she had already made all the arrangements).

Firstly, she would not be here for the duration that this man would be staying with us. Secondly, the man has absolutely no money: so he's not paying rent and he's not getting groceries. I'm just barely scraping by as is, so I buy the minimum amount of groceries that I need for myself and that's it. Since this man has no money, he has to eat our food; scratch that, my food as my one roommate isn't even here to have groceries, and my other roommate hasn't even gotten groceries in over two weeks. Thirdly, it's not just him staying here, but his girlfriend/sister/whatever-I-don't-care.

So here I am, waking up to realize that the groceries I bought to last myself a couple weeks are now all but gone, the place still reeks of cigarettes, the dog is still completely out of hand (the man has no idea how to train a dog), and I'm trying to fix my work computer which is refusing to even boot up.

On the gay side of things: I'm going to miss the pride parade this weekend for a family reunion. I just need to get out of this place as soon as possible, and the cheapest way is to meet my family half-way and then just go to my parent's home until I feel like trying again. A couple of my friends wanted to take me out to a gay club this friday, but I now have to be on a train really early the next morning, ie. no clubbing the night before.

You know what the worst part of it all is? For all that I'm b*tching about other people, it all comes down to me and it being my fault. My god I suck, and I badly need to do something about it.

Sorry for all that crap. Feel free to just skim by it. Sorry.

Sanu

Smash Champion
You're missing pride week? NOooooooooooooooo~

About the apartment situation, you should really just talk to you roommate about this... don't let them walk all over you -_-.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
About the apartment situation, you should really just talk to you roommate about this... don't let them walk all over you -_-.
I would, but the roommate responsible is out of town for the duration of this debacle.

And on the plus side: a friend just called to say happy birthday. :) I think I'm gunna be alright (unless I don't get my **** computer working... then I'm going to be screwed hardcore... you have no idea how appealing that innuendo is right now).

xenialshadow

Smash Cadet
HAPPY happy BIRTHDAY birthday BLINK777 blink777...

oooooooo i just echoed myself...That either makes me super awesome or thooper awethum (god that was really gay)

Yay for bein' 18! Or however old you are now blink!!! -throws confetti which might be spelled wrong-

I finally decided to look through my yearbook today ('cause i wanted to wait 'till everyone i knew signed it before readin' it) and when i had completely forgotten about my senior quote 'till saw it! Picture of me (lookin' as devilish as evah) and below it, it says:

Taste the rainbow.

Haha i love it. Didn't know if they'd put that in or not xP

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
Happy Birthday Blink777!
I remember you from the Zelda thread...
Uhm and yeah...
I'm Heartless Prince Of Light...and I'm Bisexual...I'm still in high school, and it's not so bad, I mean, all the jocks are *******s, but what better place to get **** a man than the *******?!
That's what my friend says...and she's a girl!
she's a freak...but anyways, Happy Birthday Blink777, and Hello to you all!

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Heyo, <3Less *hands you a cookie bouquet* Welcome to the thread. And I guess I'm a bit late to the party. Happy b-day Blink777~

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
I have been very sick lately, thus leading to a lack of posting and reading, but I wish to simply say something.

I'm still in high school, and it's not so bad, I mean, all the jocks are *******s, but what better place to get **** a man than the *******?!
I have absoutely no idea what fits into the second and third censored bits. Either my brain is still too mush to comprehend (quite possible), there's grammar being abused, or both. Elaboration and clarification for my sake on what my confusion is being caused by will allow me to adjust my contextual sensors and detect what you meant with a greater degree of accuracy.

*chugs some more Nyquil and knocks himself flat on his arse*

Side note: Nyquil is made of liquid coma. I ****ing LOVE it! If I ever find a drug to abuse, I'm pretty sure that would be it. Lewis Black would be proud.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
lol, thanks Desu! Sadly enough, things are going worse for me today. A lot of personal and financial problems are crashing down on me. I think I just need to get away for a while. Oh well, at least I still have my All Bran (<<;; sadly enough, that's about all I have atm).

And thanks to you too, lumberheart. Glad to have you back and kicking around the thread.

EDIT: Sorry, venting again. I'm am ridiculously pissed off with my one roommate. She recently adopted a dog that had been rescued from an abusive home. Because she has such hectic hours and I work from home, I've ended up being the one looking after her. I've come to truly dislike the dog and training it in its current state is beyond me.

So my roommate asked if it was alright if she had someone come and live in our basement and look after the dog. However, she neglected to let me know about a few important details (not that it mattered, she had already made all the arrangements).

Firstly, she would not be here for the duration that this man would be staying with us. Secondly, the man has absolutely no money: so he's not paying rent and he's not getting groceries. I'm just barely scraping by as is, so I buy the minimum amount of groceries that I need for myself and that's it. Since this man has no money, he has to eat our food; scratch that, my food as my one roommate isn't even here to have groceries, and my other roommate hasn't even gotten groceries in over two weeks. Thirdly, it's not just him staying here, but his girlfriend/sister/whatever-I-don't-care.

So here I am, waking up to realize that the groceries I bought to last myself a couple weeks are now all but gone, the place still reeks of cigarettes, the dog is still completely out of hand (the man has no idea how to train a dog), and I'm trying to fix my work computer which is refusing to even boot up.

On the gay side of things: I'm going to miss the pride parade this weekend for a family reunion. I just need to get out of this place as soon as possible, and the cheapest way is to meet my family half-way and then just go to my parent's home until I feel like trying again. A couple of my friends wanted to take me out to a gay club this friday, but I now have to be on a train really early the next morning, ie. no clubbing the night before.

You know what the worst part of it all is? For all that I'm b*tching about other people, it all comes down to me and it being my fault. My god I suck, and I badly need to do something about it.

Sorry for all that crap. Feel free to just skim by it. Sorry.

Yea, you do remember me. If not, I'm glad to be back too. ;) I actually read all of this and I give my sympathy for your dilemmas. Wow, talk about a soap opera of a day. Too bad you can't go clubbing, your roommate sucks, your new "roommate" is a hillbilly parasite just waiting for the next girl he can do it with, and the dog is Norman Bates reincarnated. XD Also, missing out Pride Week!! Shame on you. *Tsk tsk, naughty naughty boy* Anyway, I hope seeing your parents will go well and I hope your 4th of July will be just terrific. I've always wondered what it would be like to meet someone under a starry night with fireworks in the visceral air. :D Yeah yeah I know, I talk to much and dream big. I blame my parents for making me grow up with an overactive imagination. :p

I would, but the roommate responsible is out of town for the duration of this debacle.

And on the plus side: a friend just called to say happy birthday. :) I think I'm gunna be alright (unless I don't get my **** computer working... then I'm going to be screwed hardcore... you have no idea how appealing that innuendo is right now).
Thank goodness for friends. Keep us sane and make us go crazy, in a good way of course. Usually anyway. Hahaha, that's an awesome remark. I don't think I'll get into that top/bottom stuff until later in life. I just want to find someone who I'm comfortable being around with, who I think gets me, and makes me feel they are my sunshine every morning I wake up and my guardian at night to protect me. (Wow, I had a flamboyant moment. Ewww!) Not in the stalker way of course... exhibitionism seems cool to do one day though lol.

HAPPY happy BIRTHDAY birthday BLINK777 blink777...

oooooooo i just echoed myself...That either makes me super awesome or thooper awethum (god that was really gay)

Yay for bein' 18! Or however old you are now blink!!! -throws confetti which might be spelled wrong-

I finally decided to look through my yearbook today ('cause i wanted to wait 'till everyone i knew signed it before readin' it) and when i had completely forgotten about my senior quote 'till saw it! Picture of me (lookin' as devilish as evah) and below it, it says:

Taste the rainbow.

Haha i love it. Didn't know if they'd put that in or not xP

Indeed, that was really gay. :p

I would love to see what you guys look like in real life. I've never met gay/bisexual people who played video games, so it would definitely be fascinating. XD Haha, that put a smile on my face just reading.

My senior year quote will be: Once you play with my game(s), you never come out the same. I'm still not sure if it should have an "s" or not since I want it to come out revealing but in a fun whimsical way. I don't now if I'm referring to video games, my package, or my pride and joy. ;]

On a sidenote, I'm not into bright colors. I prefer darker tones and shades. :p There goes another stereotype I killed. X]

Happy Birthday Blink777!
I remember you from the Zelda thread...
Uhm and yeah...
I'm Heartless Prince Of Light...and I'm Bisexual...I'm still in high school, and it's not so bad, I mean, all the jocks are *******s, but what better place to get **** a man than the *******?!
That's what my friend says...and she's a girl!
she's a freak...but anyways, Happy Birthday Blink777, and Hello to you all!

Hey dude. I'm in high school too and I am also, and proudly to admit I'm a bisexual. I don't get called things and I don't give a rat's *** about what people think of me. I had that problem freshmen year where I was, sad to say, a "poser" who liked things the other people around me liked. I've changed sophomore year, found my niche, went after my passions over the "mainstream" trends, and what I'm looking forward to for my future. I found the best of friends as well and I'm glad this thread was made. It may say "Gay" smashers, but I feel welcomed here to tell my life stories, just as much as any other gay individual. By the way, has there ever been a lesbian in this thread before?... Sorry, out of context, so yeah. Glad to know this thread really is a community and not an online piece of data.

PS: I'm a random mainer, but I'm very fond of Zelda. She is indeed awesome and that's why I've become affixed to her. Other characters I've come to enjoy playing as (and are pretty decent with) are: Lucario, Marth, and Zero Suit Samus. For some odd reason, Jigglypuff is interesting me too. I'm going to make **** sure I become advance with her now. I just finished becoming great with Luigi and Captain Olimar. :D

I have been very sick lately, thus leading to a lack of posting and reading, but I wish to simply say something.

I have absoutely no idea what fits into the second and third censored bits. Either my brain is still too mush to comprehend (quite possible), there's grammar being abused, or both. Elaboration and clarification for my sake on what my confusion is being caused by will allow me to adjust my contextual sensors and detect what you meant with a greater degree of accuracy.

*chugs some more Nyquil and knocks himself flat on his arse*

Side note: Nyquil is made of liquid coma. I ****ing LOVE it! If I ever find a drug to abuse, I'm pretty sure that would be it. Lewis Black would be proud.

Me too, and I'm usually good at charades and finding hidden things. Don't call me a kleptomaniac. Anyway, haha. Liquid coma. Just what I need when I feel my time is up and my ding dong is shriveled up to the size of a raisin. I'm Asian and thinking of myself being senile is the worst picture one can imagine. >.> Hooray for youth and scientists trying to find cures for longevity and cancer. :D Oops, I forgot to thank modern day viagra. XD Wooh, that was close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom