• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
HAPPY happy BIRTHDAY birthday BLINK777 blink777...
Yay for bein' 18! Or however old you are now blink!!!
Thanks xenial! And I'm 20 ;).

Sadly, I did not attend. Also, look at my character icon. Not a Zelda player anymore.
*sigh* He's as pretty as a girl.....
Tsk-freaking-tsk.

Happy Birthday Blink777!
I remember you from the Zelda thread...
Uhm and yeah...
I'm Heartless Prince Of Light...and I'm Bisexual...I'm still in high school, and it's not so bad, I mean, all the jocks are *******s, but what better place to get **** a man than the *******?!
That's what my friend says...and she's a girl!
she's a freak...but anyways, Happy Birthday Blink777, and Hello to you all!
Thanks, Heartless. I luvz your Zelda screenshots ;). And I have to ditto Faora in that I haven't the slightest clue what those censors are hiding.

Heyo, <3Less *hands you a cookie bouquet* Welcome to the thread. And I guess I'm a bit late to the party. Happy b-day Blink777~
Thanks Remo! And I can totally get on board with a cookie bouquet being our official handout ^^.

Also, missing out Pride Week!! Shame on you. *Tsk tsk, naughty naughty boy*
I know, I know. I'm horrible. After all the venting I did yesterday though (online and offline), I think I've cooled down enough to consider not running away from my problems here. So I may or may not miss it.

Anyway, I hope seeing your parents will go well and I hope your 4th of July will be just terrific. I've always wondered what it would be like to meet someone under a starry night with fireworks in the visceral air. :D
Canadian, so it's July 1st for me. I'll be either at my family get-together-thinger (ie. no meeting some guy with a sweet *** under fireworks) or out around Toronto with friends (ie. possibility of meeting some ***, but with my luck, I'll be hit on by a couple of asian girls [oddly enough, it's happened more often than with guys]).

I would love to see what you guys look like in real life. I've never met gay/bisexual people who played video games, so it would definitely be fascinating. XD Haha, that put a smile on my face just reading.
I posted a pic a long while ago, but it's outdated now. I have my camera back now, so I might take a new one some time soon.

By the way, has there ever been a lesbian in this thread before?... Sorry, out of context, so yeah.
A few have, actually.

Yay for liberal use of the "Multiquote" button.

xenialshadow

Smash Cadet
How do i do this...i'm so not computer savvy. Rawr i can't figure out how to put a picture up T.T

How'd you guys do it? This is hard =[

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j94/xenialshadow/n656740626_1001653_8952.jpg

AHA! I did it. That's right, i rock. It's me at AnimeExpo last year holdin' a yaoi paddle that i refused to buy 'cause it was $40! Too much for me, but i still wanted it...just cuz...

lumberheartwood said:
My senior year quote will be: Once you play with my game(s), you never come out the same. I'm still not sure if it should have an "s" or not since I want it to come out revealing but in a fun whimsical way. I don't now if I'm referring to video games, my package, or my pride and joy. ;]

On a sidenote, I'm not into bright colors. I prefer darker tones and shades. There goes another stereotype I killed. X]
Hahaha, love it! I say without the 's' 'cause then it sounds like your game (smash!) and your game (tee hee)

I don't think many people follow the stereoptype that much. I dunno, it just depends on the kind of gay you are. There're those questionable gays where you're like "he could be maybe..." and the flaming gays who i believe are on fire. And there's everythin' inbetween from cute emo boys to football playin' studs. I just say that everyone's gay and they just don't know it yet.

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
omg so were all going to be posting pics of ourselfs now? yay fun dude. I am also curious to know what everyone else looks like.

So this is me.

lawl at bathroom pic. But it's the most recent pic I got.

I also hope it's not too big of a picture =/

I've had different looks before, for more, you can just visit my myspace profile which is under my "homepage." Make sure to add ;D

xenialshadow

Smash Cadet
Ah the pic is so small but i say you look cute ~.^

Does everyone have that girl bestfriend? Is that a gay thing? Like, i don't want to say that i have a "*** hag" 'cause that sounds eww, but i do have a girl bestfriend of all time sort of thing.

Anyone gots a facebook?

I am gay for De De De

Smash Cadet
And after getting into the upper parts of yer directory, you can navigate yourself to my directory any time <3 insert other innuendo etc.
Root directory indeed.
Make sure you utilize my floppy drive.
Let's install software onto my hard drive, and then we can increase the RAM.
Use your optical media!
Insert your disk.
Interface with my firmware!
Don't forget to hit the power button to turn me on.
</innuendo>

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all night. Try the veal.

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
Ah the pic is so small but i say you look cute ~.^
Yes, It is...but thanks! :3

Does everyone have that girl bestfriend? Is that a gay thing? Like, i don't want to say that i have a "*** hag" 'cause that sounds eww, but i do have a girl bestfriend of all time sort of thing.
Well...I have more than one...I have like....26....xD

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
OMFG!! You guys look like normal people!! XD That's awesome. Some of you are what I call hot! XD I don't want to say who though lol. ;]

Anyway, yeah. Its great to see you guys in visual form. Here's a picture of me about six months ago. The person in my picture is my best friend and yes, she may be a girl, but she came out to me as bisexual first and then I was thanking what's high and mighty that she did and I then came out to her and yeah lol... long story short, she's awesome and I'm glad she's in my life. Plus, she's into Brawl also! How sweet is that?! I'm planning to get her a Wii in the future maybe if I make enough money because she doesn't have one. I'm planning to cut my hair this week, since its summer after all and my hair is longer now so yeah, I'll try and post a new picture of me later on if possible.

Oh, that reminds me, I may have a girl as a best friend, but my other best friend is a dude I've known since 2nd grade so its cool too that he accepts me. He's more into Square Enix games and his band (and he's straight if you any of you were curious :p). I've known my girl best friend from 7th grade but she asked me out in 8th and it was really awkward, because I said yes only because our mutual friend said she was suicidal and I had to since I was so naive back then... so yeah, it all worked out in the end. XP We didn't really go out and we only "dated" for a week. I was lucky enough to avoid her most of the time so I made her dump me if any of you were wondering what happened. XD It's cool how we turned out to be today though, and I've never been so glad about life.

*O shoot, just a reminder, if I looked tired in my picture, I was lol. I didn't sleep the day before and I took this picture on New Year's Eve hanging out with friends. XD I was too excited to sleep that night. It sucks since I slept exactly at 11:45 so I missed the countdown. Dang nam it! Ugh, next year I will catch some shut eye before I go crazy with my friends on the last day of the year.

I know, I know. I'm horrible. After all the venting I did yesterday though (online and offline), I think I've cooled down enough to consider not running away from my problems here. So I may or may not miss it.

Canadian, so it's July 1st for me. I'll be either at my family get-together-thinger (ie. no meeting some guy with a sweet *** under fireworks) or out around Toronto with friends (ie. possibility of meeting some ***, but with my luck, I'll be hit on by a couple of asian girls [oddly enough, it's happened more often than with guys]).
Awesome, show some pride!! Also, whoops lol. I forget this is a global forum. I assume if you speak English, your from the United States. Or Australia actually lol. I love my Aussies and my Aussie cousin. I forget my Canadians most of the time. XP In addition... :o No sweet *** under the fireworks. That's not good. And getting hit on by Asian girls. Dude, where are you when I need a wingman?!

Hahaha, love it! I say without the 's' 'cause then it sounds like your game (smash!) and your game (tee hee)

I don't think many people follow the stereoptype that much. I dunno, it just depends on the kind of gay you are. There're those questionable gays where you're like "he could be maybe..." and the flaming gays who i believe are on fire. And there's everythin' inbetween from cute emo boys to football playin' studs. I just say that everyone's gay and they just don't know it yet.
Haha, thanks. And I'm glad you got your picture up too. I'm bisexual but I come off to strong as a straight guy. I like my girls, but I also like my guys and its hard to find the right kind. I'm very shy so meeting girls is one thing, but guys are... you catch my drift? O yeah, I agree with your last statement. I think everyone has a bit of queerness inside of them, some find it much easier than others, and some just have it with the mess of a wet dream, or should I say nightmare for those conservative folks out there. Also, I don't say these kind of things in real life. Its just fun being more expressive of my inner thoughts in the online world. Plus, don't you guys want to be entertained if your reading someone's boring rant? XD

PS: I dislike facebook. It's all about myspace. :p

That's Me!

Umm....yeah...the girl next to me is my best friend...the pic is so small!!!!!!!!
>:O
Can you guys see me?
How do I look?
I'm so insecure...
Indeed you are lmao. XD Don't be insecured. We're all people here, right? I hope so anyway, I don't want any of you becoming aliens and coming after me when I sleep. And yeah, the picture is small and doesn't show you very much, but I'm glad for you being happy with your best friend (and the other 25 of them lol). Before I forget, you look just fine in your picture. Smile! ;)

**Wooh! Good morning everybody! I hope all of you have an awesome day and come back with a story to share, whether its your day, relationship, tournaments, etc. Speaking of which, hey KingRemo, how'd your Smash tourney go?

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Weeee... Going to try to comment on everyone's pictures!

Gay4D3 - lulz at the sepia sexiness. Freaking adorable; love your shirt.

Andydark - Can't decide what kind of face you're trying to make (kinda looks like you want to murder the camera op ;) ). Love your shirt too ^^.

xenialshadow - Looks like you're licking your hand. Forty dollars for a paddle? Wtfzorz?

Silent_Rain - I'm normally not one for long hair, but you pull it off pretty nice. Again, loving the shirt.

Heartless - Aww, the pics so small I can barely see you. Are you wearing eye liner?

Xsyven - I like the short hair better than your old cut. I like the necklace-thingee too.

lumberheartwood - You look a lot like a director-friend of mine. Your friend looks uber excited about this picture.

I was going to take a picture yesterday, but my hair was being a *****. I'll see if today's any better.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, can't wait for the picture. Also, my friend was super excited. It was New Year's Eve. I was beyond fatigue though. XD

**Speaking of which, have any of you brawled against each other? XD I know we have our community, but yeah. We all came here for Smash Brothers and I don't see anyone talking about their matches. X'D

xenialshadow

Smash Cadet
**Speaking of which, have any of you brawled against each other? XD I know we have our community, but yeah. We all came here for Smash Brothers and I don't see anyone talking about their matches. X'D
I haven't played against anyone yet but my connection is SOOO laggy that i don't want to put anyone through that misery. I want to play any of you guys in real life but you all seem to live really really really far. Well, lumberheartwood looks like you live in CA, though i have never heard of seal beach o_O

Oh, really cute pic btw ~_^

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Hey, errybody. Mmm, I love when the thread is so busy like this.

I was going to take a picture yesterday, but my hair was being a *****. I'll see if today's any better.
How very gay of you, hehe.

**Wooh! Good morning everybody! I hope all of you have an awesome day and come back with a story to share, whether its your day, relationship, tournaments, etc. Speaking of which, hey KingRemo, how'd your Smash tourney go?
I drove all the way down there and they were closed early for no reason. I guess I should've called ahead, but I did last week, so I just figured it'd be the same. *shrugs* Oh well. I'll try again this Friday.

*jumps on the bandwagon*

@_@

Ah, heh, anygay... SilentRain... your shirt... I must have it. Heh, and yeah Lumber<3Wood, I've played quite a few people in this thread, Darkfur, Soma, Faora, Rock Man X, Momo (and his...annoying Peach) and Desu. Fun stuff, though I hate online. It's lagtastic, even just a little is annoying.

I am gay for De De De

Smash Cadet
I haven't battled anyone on this thread yet, but I'd love to!

So how's bout it guys? I'm not sure of the most tactful way to set up a match, but I suppose we could communicate VIA aim or personal message here at at the boards.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
How very gay of you, hehe.
Dude, you have no idea :p.

I saw that picture of you in your profile. About how tall are you? The picture makes you look tall.

Anywho, here's a pic. I'm having another bad hair day, but screw it. Wasn't feeling overly photogenic (I never am), so I opted for the "look like an idiot pose" to distract people from how bleh I'm feeling right now.

Yay for bathroom pics (only room in my place that has interesting lighting... and I decorated/painted it myself, so it's like double the fun).

As for playing anyone in this thread: no, I haven't. Namely because I don't have a Wii and Brawl just isn't enough of a reason to go out and buy one (I don't want this to be like the GC where I bought it and the only game I play on it is SSB).

EDIT: Just wanted to reiterate how hellishly cute Gay4D3 is.

EDIT 2: Going to go on a friend-invite spree now... If I miss anyone who frequents this thread, just hit me up.

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
Silent_Rain - I'm normally not one for long hair, but you pull it off pretty nice. Again, loving the shirt.

Anywho, here's a pic. I'm having another bad hair day, but screw it. Wasn't feeling overly photogenic (I never am), so I opted for the "look like an idiot pose" to distract people from how bleh I'm feeling right now.

Yay for bathroom pics (only room in my place that has interesting lighting... and I decorated/painted it myself, so it's like double the fun).
LOL thank you. My hair looks real ****ty in the pic I posted also. So yay for beanies. But it's a cool picture. cute :3
Oh and yes yay for bathroom pics. I really like your bathroom. Red is my favorite color :3

And the Bee Mario shirt is mine! x3
But you can buy one at your local Hot Topic store. :3

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I'll post a new pic as soon as WABA uploads it. (They take pictures of the top 3 players after tournaments.)
In the meantime, I'm down for some BARLW wifi.
Hit me up on AIM if you want to play. ;3

I am gay for De De De

Smash Cadet
Your bathroom is fierce.

Here is a newer photo of me with my hair in it's new style. Much better yes?

It's amazing what you can do with a flat iron, a bunch of product and some spare time. ;)

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Omg, another 10 points of adorable'ness to Gay4D3. Move to Toronto, NOW!

And yes, my bathroom is... fierce... Feel free to slap me now. I promised myself I would never say that word.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm going to be in Toronto for the pride parade again! Yay!

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
I am still sick, but the recent slew of photos have brought me back into the light (bloody dayball, making my sore eyes hurt more...) to make a simple statement.

Blink. Your photo. You are concentrated hotness.

That is all.

*slinks back into bed with his tissues and hot tea*

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
O thank what lies above!! *Prays for rain and a hook up this summer* You all are either hot or really... I will say the word "adorable." XP Eck, I hate that word but I don't know what else to describe people like that. Hahaha. XD

D-A-M with an N, I have never seen so many gorgeous people, and you all play Smash. Goodness.

I haven't played against anyone yet but my connection is SOOO laggy that i don't want to put anyone through that misery. I want to play any of you guys in real life but you all seem to live really really really far. Well, lumberheartwood looks like you live in CA, though i have never heard of seal beach o_O

Oh, really cute pic btw ~_^
Thanks so much. It means a lot because I've never thought I was very photogenic. XP You should definitely play me, I have a really good connection and I'm planning to get a Wii USB Adapter to make my matches even more great. I do live in California and technically, I live in Long Beach, but I go to Seal Beach, which is a nearby surf town, but I put the lather as where I live because its much more gorgeous and serene. If you don't know where Long Beach is, then I hope we never go camping, because I don't feel like getting lost in the woods and getting eaten by a pack of savage wolves. I'm just kidding lol, for the most part. ;p

I drove all the way down there and they were closed early for no reason. I guess I should've called ahead, but I did last week, so I just figured it'd be the same. *shrugs* Oh well. I'll try again this Friday.
LOL XD. Good luck this Friday though.

Found it!

although it's before I straightened my hair, and yeah, horrendous!

it's me and my Ex, we're still the best of friends!
You have a great face and I wonder what you look like with straight or spiked hair. And my girl best friend was my "first girlfriend." I wouldn't call her that, but technically, yeah... Anyway, looking forward to the future and I'm glad she is still in my life. :D

I am still sick, but the recent slew of photos have brought me back into the light (bloody dayball, making my sore eyes hurt more...) to make a simple statement.

Blink. Your photo. You are concentrated hotness.

That is all.

*slinks back into bed with his tissues and hot tea*
I'm sorry your still sick dude. :'( Get more fluids and medicine in you. I want to see you all healthy enough to finally post a picture of yourself here and see that your enjoying the summer like the rest of us.

As for playing anyone in this thread: no, I haven't. Namely because I don't have a Wii and Brawl just isn't enough of a reason to go out and buy one (I don't want this to be like the GC where I bought it and the only game I play on it is SSB)..
Haha, I can relate. My brother made my parents get a GC for us a year before the Wii was announced. How sad huh?! XD I love your taste in color. (How gay of me to say. -_-) Ooh, that rhymed. XD I love dark tones and that shade of red is just amazing. Jeez, you aren't that bad of a looker, and this is you not ready for the day. Hahaha, I can't wait to see what you look like when you do. ;)

I haven't battled anyone on this thread yet, but I'd love to!

So how's bout it guys? I'm not sure of the most tactful way to set up a match, but I suppose we could communicate VIA aim or personal message here at at the boards.
I have AIM and a myspace. Contact me if you want a few matches. By the way, I don't know if you know this, and I don't know if enough people have said this, but I'm glad you came here. Your like the face of drop dead handsome here. Well one of them, jeez. I love it when guys have baby blue eys. Blink777, you surprised us with your amazing heat too. Its just me saying what I'm thinking though. Don't mind my comments. ;)

*Come to California and call me in a few years. ;D Woohoo!! I've always wanted to say that to an older person.
**Drooling over the pictures. I'm so happy this happened.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Hi, I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!
I agree with the shorts. But I wear beach shorts usually. And its High School Musical Ness!! Sorry, I couldn't resist. I love the picture and the cos-play and you have a great face. My little cousins saw me playing Brawl and they love that overrated Disney juggernaut and when they saw me playing as Ness in red and white, they screamed "Wildcats!" which I think is some kind of mascot for the school in that show. Anyway, yeah... another awesome picture here.

iz dat sum ness cozplay i see?

Oh, and this is a pic of me. ZOMG, ITZ GAWD!

And this is a link to a picture my friend drew of me (my hips aren't wide enough though).

http://daystars.deviantart.com/art/Skyler-89788035
Haha, great anime picture. It's really sweet. And I didn't know God was that young, so dashing, and wore black and jeans. XD But nonetheless, its epic! :D

Oh, I almost forgot... playing drums is cool. ;) I play the guitar (acoustic) and basic piano. Are you in a band? And if so, what genre of music?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Actually, the drums are my brothers. I play Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, and pretty much any kind of guitar. I'm trying to learn to play the piano so I can play video game music (yes, I'm a geek).

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Eh, no sweat. The term "geek" is an overrated cliche. It's all about being smart, rich, and then the sexy comes when we make the money. ;) Am I right or am I right?!

But yeah, if you get into it, find a passion for sound engineering and bam, after enough time flies by, you'll be going to work for a developer firm someday and win an award for best score. Fingers crossed for you.

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Bourbonnais IL||I consider myself competent. AIM:
Here is a newer photo of me with my hair in it's new style. Much better yes?

It's amazing what you can do with a flat iron, a bunch of product and some spare time. ;)

God I'm envious, I always wanted my hair to do SOMETHING like that.

And you have gorgeous eyes. Like...I could just take a knife, cut them out and put them on my wall they're so purdy.

:p I have such dark eyes. LIKE MY SOUL.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
RE: Shorts
I prefer skirts. They're comfier and they give more room for the legs to wiggle about. However, they aren't typically for boys, so I guess it'd just be me, Izzy, Bassoonist, and Leah that'd wear skirts here. ^_^;

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
I'm not man enough to wear a skirt. And to be honest, I don't want to feel nothing underneath my package. I like the safety of my pants and "jockey". You don't know when some annoying little girl will kick you in your nuts after your enjoying the breeze. They do exist and are beyond irritation. Believe me, I've seen them and I feel sorry for my friend after he cut in front of one accidentally. >_< He was only wearing board shorts (we just finished swimming) so you know what the general idea is. Funny as hell nonetheless but it hurts still remembering it. X'D

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
RE: Shorts
I prefer skirts. They're comfier and they give more room for the legs to wiggle about. However, they aren't typically for boys, so I guess it'd just be me, Izzy, Bassoonist, and Leah that'd wear skirts here. ^_^;
I wear skirts sometimes. One time my friend payed me 20 bucks to hang out at the mall with her in a skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom