• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Wasn't it good to get that off your chest. No worries here. Many guys who are gay or bi who like anime and technology and misc. never seem to appear feminine so its no big deal. I'm bi and I act like a perfectly normal heterosexual dude. Flamboyant guys usually like fashion and cosmetic appeal but guys who seem "straight" are into sports and software. (Well that's something I've noticed personally since California is a combination of everything you can imagine)

Good luck to you and hope you find happiness soon. Depression is wasted on the cool because everyone deserves a chance at happiness and longevity.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
I'm into guys that like stuff I like..(anime,games, computers, flowers XD) but it's hard.
Anyhoo I don't want to pull you guys through a guilt trip or anything
I feel your pain. My tastes are... difficultly different.

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
Wasn't it good to get that off your chest. No worries here. Many guys who are gay or bi who like anime and technology and misc. never seem to appear feminine so its no big deal. I'm bi and I act like a perfectly normal heterosexual dude. Flamboyant guys usually like fashion and cosmetic appeal but guys who seem "straight" are into sports and software. (Well that's something I've noticed personally since California is a combination of everything you can imagine)

Good luck to you and hope you find happiness soon. Depression is wasted on the cool because everyone deserves a chance at happiness and longevity.
Aww..thanks :D

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
Yes I am Gay, recently come out (only to 10 people though) and by those people I have been accepted (though roughly from my parents).

The only thing I know for sure is I hate guys with long hair *shivers* and femine guys; those though come hand-in-hand quite often.

I have never dated but theres 200 people in town (199 when I leave) and I can't wait to leave from all these judgemental rednecks.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Yes I am Gay, recently come out (only to 10 people though) and by those people I have been accepted (though roughly from my parents).

The only thing I know for sure is I hate guys with long hair *shivers* and femine guys; those though come hand-in-hand quite often.

I have never dated but theres 200 people in town (199 when I leave) and I can't wait to leave from all these judgemental rednecks.
Congrats on coming out. It's a big step. Sucks you live in a small, judgemental town. Hope you can break free outta there, heh. And lol @ the hair thing.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I just told my sister today, she's the first person in real life who I told and she's okay with it so I'm happy about that, I love my sister. =3 The conversation was kinda akward though. ^^;

Smash Ace
It's all thanks to you making this topic though... if I hadn't posted here then it might not of happened... so thanks a lot! =3

Smash Ace
Maybe, it's be an interesting poll. =3

I usually like to play as cute and innocent girls... I just like them more for some reason... though there are times when I feel like playing as a male character who I think isn't too bad looking. X3

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
I too also use female characters in fighting games >_> To me they're much cooler than the male characters XD

Any kind of female character on a fighting game or any other type of game I'll play with them..

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
XD haha. Anyway, I think that I'll main Zelda, just because she is so hot this time around. Peach is so beautiful too but I rather play as her Daisy form since I was always more into Daisy than Peach. I think the Medieval sword users are who I main in too though, just because sword users with European looks have always intrigued me too. I feel more connected with these characters than the science-fiction characters (Samus, Fox) or the monsters (Kirby, King Dedede, Pikachu).

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Maybe, it's be an interesting poll. =3

I usually like to play as cute and innocent girls... I just like them more for some reason... though there are times when I feel like playing as a male character who I think isn't too bad looking. X3
I play whoever feels the best for me. But, I think I'll try Pit first when Brawl comes out. There's just something about a guy with angel wings that just does it for me, haha.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Haha. I'm 16. Nice to see that there are people that are around my age. I always thought it was just me. (Even in Southern California, people are divided into cliches and stereotypes right off the bat) It was kind of hard to believe to be honest. Glad to know for sure now though.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
I never was fond of Pit for some reason. I think it's because of his Popeye-sized arms and feet. Give me Ike anytime, though.

And I use female characters 99% of the time in games. I'm a ladies' man like that.

Smash Ace
The male character in this game I wanna use is Lucas... because of his moves look pretty and sparkly. X3 *shot*

After him I think I like the looks of Ike for completely different reasons. >=3

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Oh jeez. Well, I guess not all guys are masculine. You guys are sounding more flamboyant with each update. I have no problem with it. I'm just saying...never met flamboyant sounding video game players.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Just wondering, are you gay KingReMo? I forgot to ask.
Are we allowed to create polls also? Because I really want to see how many people would participate.
Heh, yes, I'm gay. Been gay for a long time now, hah. I'm the one who made this thread, too. And as for polls, go ahead. If there's some "insert poll" feature on these boards I don't know about. (I'm kinda new to SWF)

I never was fond of Pit for some reason. I think it's because of his Popeye-sized arms and feet. Give me Ike anytime, though.

And I use female characters 99% of the time in games. I'm a ladies' man like that.
Aw, don't hate on Pit. He's a cutie, haha. I don't think I pick characters based on just looks or gender usually. Though, I do play as Judy Nails in Guitar Hero 3. My friends give me crap about it, but I think she's one rockin' gurlie.

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
I like Pit's style...I don't see anything wrong with his arms and legs. Tho his toes..XD Based on my sig I'm going to use Pokemon Trainer first :p

Btw Lumber..try not to double post that much. I don't have a problem with it just that the mods might..=\

Smash Ace
I'm not flamboyant, I just have feminine interests... it's not like I'm "LIKE OMG PEOPLE LOOK AT ME! I'M SO FABULOUS!!!"... those kinds of guys get on my nerves... and I know I'm not one of them.

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
I'm not flamboyant, I just have feminine interests... it's not like I'm "LIKE OMG PEOPLE LOOK AT ME! I'M SO FABULOUS!!!"... those kinds of guys get on my nerves... and I know I'm not one of them.
XD I know. I'm not like that but one of my friends is. I'm cool with it. It's just that I'll never act like unless I'm playing around.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Haha, I lol'd at that. That's another point to discuss. I've noticed a lot of gay guys really don't like the flamboyant types. I'm not like that either at all. Nobody would ever guess I was gay by how I talk or act. They might guess when they see me singing the Legally Blonde: The Musical soundtrack while driving by, lol. I have plenty of gay friends who are both "masculine" and flamboyant. I guess I'm not as turned off or annoyed by it as a lot of other guys are.

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could find a gay redneck/ROTC guy. They are the ones that appeal the most to me.I guess because those are the majority in my school.

You all just made me remember, most people who I told knew (or thought secretly) that I was gay. The reason being is I never "talk" about girls, though other than that they said they had no reason to question my sexuality.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Note how Pit's hands are large enough to easily cup his entire head. He has the same disproportion going on with his feet.

Aside from that, Pit looks too much like pedo bait for me. >.> This is why I go after Ike.

Anyway, I'm far from flamboyant myself. People wouldn't really guess past the fact that I talk about potential guys sometimes.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
This is so much good news to my ears. High school is still weird for me. Luckily, I have the maturity and independence of a 25 year old lol.

No offense. Sorry about the earlier comments. Flamboyant guys just turn me off right off the bat. I love my friends who are like this, but they can sometimes be irritating lol. I'm a man's man.

I'm so straight in appearance and stature, its hard for me to flirt with a guy. With girls, its easier though. Life is hard yet easy at the same time. What an eccentric paradox.

Smash Ace
His feet look swollen to me. ^^; I never really liked how big they looked, but other than his hand and foot sizes, I like him. =3 Though I wish Palutena was playable too but I got over that. ^^

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I see where you're coming from. My best friend is gay, and he plays as no one other than Peach (he actually has kind of an obsession with her), but he's not that flamboyant. He's pretty "normal" other than a higher pitched voice.

I'm gay too. In Melee, I usually use Falco, Pikachu and Ness, though I'll play as just about anyone from time to time for a little variety. In Brawl, I'm really excited to try out Sonic and Lucas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom