• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LFM/LFC somebody set us up the gong, MK is not a dirty word

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
scar i have been in the same classes as u since year seven... u really are that bad.

I LAG

Smash Lord
You guys do know if i'm on your crew you can have awesome crew names like "we got stuck with fake scar" and many more i am sure tedeth has a book of names for this.

tkls

Smash Apprentice
lol @ fake scar, you have been a pric k to anyone who you have talked to, regardless of how we treat you first, hence the hate. you brought it all on yourself.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
i hate to go off topic again but...
if he met u luke, ud hate him, although he hasnt done anything YET.

Toby.

Smash Master
*yawn*

I've got a crazy idea, lets talk about crews. I suggest somebody pick up Admiral Komrade for their crew. I might be a bit biased because he's picked up pokemon trainer, but whatevs.

He's cool :D

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
his i.q is actually 128, his social skills are... terrible at best. 128's a bit above average.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
ill stop spamming the boards with scar related crap..
*sigh* thats about the 4th time ive sed that lol. just hard to stand by while scar says
stuff like, "im nice! get to know me!"

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
lol he did one at school with us. he claims his i.q is like 145 or something but thats stupid.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
toby.....aK is doing HSC just like me.

he opted to be a drifter (free whatever they are called)

isthattim?

Smash Ace
tbh=to be honest
IQ mean 100
StDev 15
128 is almost 2 standard deviations from the mean and is hence very smart
145 is 3 standard deviations and would put him in the top 0.02% (if memory serves) i cant remember exact no's cos i haven't done any stats since last year
IQ tests are inaccurate past 130 in most cases

I'm seriously considering telling you two to stay the **** away from crews if you dont stop hijacking this thread

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I did an iq test and got 136, but it was on the internets and should not be trusted

Zero

Smash Hero
I did an IQ test, but I cheated. I inputted my name as Solid Snake so it got scared and gave me 186 as a nice, even number.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
why are you always searching for your name? so you can reply to people who call for you? p.s you coming around for that falcon ditto mm?

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah and i have so many threads in my user CP that i can't keep track of everything, so if anyone in any thread asked me anything or was talking to me i basically would never find it.

yeah i'll be there in a few minutes. watch IKM 2 in like an hour.

tkls

Smash Apprentice
i dont think it will be a completely serious thing, i think if i ever run a tournament i will try it though

Top Bottom