• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's talk about Your Favorite Sport

Pjv

Smash Apprentice
For me, it's soccer, ping-pong, and pool. I would love to try skating and snowboarding. Oh, and smashing is the #1 sport :D

New_and_Inproved

Smash Apprentice
soccer (fav: Del Pierro or Totti); basketball ( fav: TMac); Football (fav: Randy Moss)

and then u have ping pong, pool, smash (trains ur hand muscles), ohh ohh and batmington is not too bad lol

Dude37

Smash Rookie
I think Hockey is pretty awesome, more so now because the Bruins are going to win the Cup this year. YAY BRUINS! Oh, football is okay to.

BigPimpin504

Smash Cadet
My favorite sport is Football (American), and my favorite player would have to go to Deuce McAllister. He isn't the best, but he's a hometown favorite :)

Osco316

Mic_128
BRoomer
A crummy world of plot holes and spelling errors
I would like Deuce McAllister had he not gotten hurt and ruined my Fantasy Football team. He did do very well before he got hurt though.

I like American Football the best as well. I play for my high school and my friends and I have a game in a park every weekend or so when it's nice out. My favorite team is the Packers since I live in Wisconsin. It sucks though, the guy I'm going against in FF has Favre and Gado... I'm up right now so I hope both the Pack and my team can win.

!ceMan

Smash Apprentice
people in smashboards actually do physical activities? This is a spell bounding discovery and props to anybody who actually makes use of their life, rather than just sit on your fat ***, eat a twinkie and play smash!
As for playing a sport i dont really play a sport but i do go outside and walk/run for about 30 mins per day.

Smash Master
Basketball is the best sport. Football is boring. It stops every four seconds.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Swimming is epic. It really is. When you are good at it and you are pushing for the win. Very little compares. I have exerted myself for more in swimming that would be possible ANYWHERE else. I've played football for 4 years, and I have to go with Swimming. I think I like individual sports better. The win means so much more. It's such a wonderful feeling.

It also suits me because I have the right body type, I don't need to have a good sense of balance (mine sucks), I feel at home in the water, and it is extremely unlikely to cause you any lifelong injuries.

Anyways no one cares.:p LOL. NEXT!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Weightlifting FTW!

really, I have found this new form of exercise very intersting, even if it isn't an official sport, cycling is also something that I rather enjoy at times.

Top Bottom