• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's talk about Your Favorite Sport

MegaMatt

Smash Apprentice
Mine was (American) Football, back when it still was a sport and not an industry. Jerry Rice was my favorite.
Baseball was also, but, again, before it became so, blah. Will Clark and Matt Williams were the favorites there.
The original Olympic Dream Team, with Jordan, Bird, Magic, etc. That was like watching poetry. America-whooping-the-crap-out-of-everyone-else-in-basketball, poetry. :chuckle:

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
University of Texas football. Hook em Horns!!! LOL sports is the only thing I turn the TV on for....not very common for a girl I guess. Hockey is second for me.

F₧T2

Banned via Administration
My favorite sport is being completely inappropriate in a video game forum!! LAWLZ!!!1one. ~Bahamut

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
As far as watching sports, Football is my favorite. For playing, however, I'm partial to air hockey.

YES IT IS A SPORT, STOP CENSORING ME!!!

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Ping pong, the worlds most injurious sport. But I used to play and enjoy soccer quite a lot in seventh grade. I'm also quite partial to a favored sport of the Japanese, drinking.

OmegaWeapon

Smash Apprentice
I'm really into watching football and tennis. I like to play basketball, golf, and bowling whenever i get the chance. I'm also going to try to get good at tennis, unless someone tells me its too hard.

ValiantDeftone

Smash Apprentice
my favorite would be futbol too. i don't have a favorite player really. also, i seem to notice all the hot girls at my highschool play lacrosse. so thats starting to become a good sport too. :chuckle:

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Horse-riding, ballroom dancing and a bit of soccer or footy (australian rules) with my friends x3

Used to be a pretty big fan of swimming, but not so hot now xP

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
How would a lazy geek like me that spends all his time on the internet possibly have time to consider his favorite sport?
Oh, wait, nevermind, it's hockey.

Well, that took some real thinking on my part! *wipes brow*

I myself am a boxer, but I still wouldn't say it's my favorite sport. I'm sure you could tell how enthusiastic I am about boxing.
go boxing OMFG

Death

Smash Lord
Mine favourite is football(real football mind you, not that American rip-off version of a gay sport, no offense). Seriously, why is "soccer" not called football? I mean you rarely use your foot in "football" so wtf? Anyway, I love to swim and I like skiing a ton. Other than that, tennis is up there as well.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I was way into paintball for the longest time, but without a sponsor it ate away every paycheck I got.
The Koreans consider Starcraft a sport so I can too.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
Hockey is my fave sport but I still do like and play other: Tennis, Soccer(LD), Volleyball, Ping-Pong(My dad and I play this all the time, Lacrosse and a few others. Leafs are my team, I don't have any negative/positive opinions about any other team 'cept Montreal. A decent majority of people I know cheer for Montreal...the rivalry... I don't really have a favourite player. I'm a really good defenceman so that's the position I play but I always like to play Forward. McCabe and Kaberle are a great pair for the Leafs.

Goten

Smash Apprentice
My favorite sport is Cross Country, it pushes you to the extreme. I also like Tennis and basketball, i played bball from 4th grade until 10th grade then i got into cross country. My favorite sport to watch is football, college or pro.

monkey dew

Smash Cadet
**** why am i the first

ULTIMITE FRISBEE

ALL THE WAY

probally just because im good at it though

soccer is the next best

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Bahamutess said:
How bout beer pong? lol it's pretty awesome.

Yes! I love beer pong, and I'm good at it... well at least for the first couple of games... it's kind of all down hill from there.

Top Bottom