• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's talk about Your Favorite Sport

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I have done Cross Country before, but I didn't like it very much.

I guess my favorite sports would have to be golfing, basketball, and kickball.

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
In no particular order

Volleyball

Dodgeball and Nationball

Boxing or Martial Arts

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Bowling, Tennis, and Basketball are all somewhere at the top.

Soccer is fun too... I'll play just about anything but baseball though... boooring. (kickball is way better XD )

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Wait, cycling is a sport? Well, I guess that's one of mine, too, then, heh.

I also remembered that I like Volleyball and Bowling.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Swimming is epic. It really is. When you are good at it and you are pushing for the win. Very little compares. I have exerted myself for more in swimming that would be possible ANYWHERE else. I've played football for 4 years, and I have to go with Swimming. I think I like individual sports better. The win means so much more. It's such a wonderful feeling.

It also suits me because I have the right body type, I don't need to have a good sense of balance (mine sucks), I feel at home in the water, and it is extremely unlikely to cause you any lifelong injuries.

Anyways no one cares.:p LOL. NEXT!
I'm not a swimmer but if I ever swim competitavley in my life I'll take this into account. Glad you described what's great about swimming.

As for me I love cross country. It's awsome to have a team of 7 runners racing a huge field that can range anywhere from 40-250 runners along with a range of 5 to 30 teams. All the long months of running long, hard miles gets tested with meets. In a race it's feels good to pass up numerous runners and be at the front of a pack. It's even better when your team is good and can place high at big meets. The training for these races with your team is fun as well because your not just training to better yourself but also the team by pushing each other. Running long distances and enjoying scenery is great.

I haven't ran on a cross country team since the fall of 2005. Miss it alot.

D

Deleted member

I'm not a swimmer but if I ever swim competitavley in my life I'll take this into account. Glad you described what's great about swimming.

As for me I love cross country. It's awsome to have a team of 7 runners racing a huge field that can range anywhere from 40-250 runners along with a range of 5 to 30 teams. All the long months of running long, hard miles gets tested with meets. In a race it's feels good to pass up numerous runners and be at the front of a pack. It's even better when your team is good and can place high at big meets. The training for these races with your team is fun as well because your not just training to better yourself but also the team by pushing each other. Running long distances and enjoying scenery is great.

I haven't ran on a cross country team since the fall of 2005. Miss it alot.
I love Cross Country! It's one of my favorite sports ever since going out for it back in 7th grade. Now I have all my friends on the team and we have a great time. I'm not the fastest guy (not even close) and i run maybe 7:30 miles.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Football. The real one.

Table tennis, fives/handball, basketball.

LadyKirbess

Smash Apprentice
I like to watch football, MMA, hockey, tennis, and pro-wrestling. When it comes to playing sports, I prefer to play basketball rather than watch it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
No one else likes Volleyball? Volleyball is definitely my Favorite sport. Well actually Beach Volleyball is better, but almost same thing.
I really enjoy Tennis too

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
Fav sport to watch -Football, basketball.
Fav sport to play-Soccer and basketball and swimming (Im on the swim team!)
Fav sport that Im good at- ...:confused:

superkid

Smash Cadet
Soccer and basketball, i also like swimming in my friends pool :p.

btw im not that tall and play in my countrys highest junior league (basketball) im pretty god dang fast and technical with the orange ball :D

cykofox

Smash Ace
Soccer is my favorite sport because it is very demanding in terms of physical condition and all the fatties can't keep up with me. ^_^

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Paintball, if you count it as a sport.

Anyone can play it.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Football.

As in, the one where you use your feet.
Best sport ever, brings the whole world together, and also causes lots of violence. ;D

Hooligans = Fanboys, except they smash bottles and bats over each others' heads.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Swimming. I love swimming. I try to swim 3 times a week but its usually 2. But this fall I'm transferring to a college that has two pools so I'm going to make it 5 times a week again like it was in high school.

After I swim about 1k yards I get a runner's high and the exhaustion/pain turns into "feels good man." So if I gut it out to 1k then I can finish the 2.5k yards easy.

xstompx

Smash Cadet
Favorite sport to watch: Hockey

Favorite sport to play: Golf

Least favorite sport to watch: Basketball

I can't get myself to watch Basketball anymore... but i can be somewhat fun to play. Tennis is also pretty fun to play

day-day

Smash Ace
Basketball all the way. Spurs will win it all once we get through that overrated squad known as the LA Fakers. Seriously, all they have is Kobe, Pau Gasoft, Gummy Bear AKA Lamar Odom, Ariza (but wait! He's a rcoket now!), Artest (he wont be on there long once he and kobe start butting heads) and bald headed Fisher. Everyone else is just trash. Bynum? He's just as soft as Ilgauskas and he can't go a quarter without having 2-3 fouls. Overrated player. The rest of the team? What can Walton do? Do floaters? Vujacic can't shoot to save his life. I can go on about the lakers for days.
Phew end Laker rant, oh Cavs ain't doing anything with washed up Shaq and the queen Lebron. Dwight's gonna tear him up down low. Lebron's gonna up and leave after this season.
Oh both footballs are cool too, gotta love the Panthers and I don't have a fav. soccer team :bee:

bleyva

Smash Ace
Baseball. Phillies.

with em since the darkest days of the '90s.

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Cleveland, Ohio! my homeplace but for now living i
Dodgeball, Skiing ( I love it so much and miss doing it ) I have time to get back into it eventually, Basketball go Cavs lol we had sloppy matchups/positioning in the finals this year and it cost us.
Video games, I consider thoses sports too. The sport I actaully do most nowis track. I'm decent at it hoping to get better. I run 46.19 seconds for 400 meters.

~Zack~

Smash Journeyman
Football.

As in, the one where you use your feet.
Best sport ever, brings the whole world together, and also causes lots of violence. ;D

Hooligans = Fanboys, except they smash bottles and bats over each others' heads.
Football/Soccer is like Martial Arts on a grass field, lol.
My favorite sport to play is Tennis, Surfing to if that's counted :)

Top Bottom