• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Les Enfants Terribles- Snakes for Hire *Requesting Stick*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sw0rd

Smash Cadet
I'd like to join, I'm not really that good though.
Name: Sw0rd
FC: 1332-7435-9518
Main: well I main G&W and Snake, only because my G&W is a little better that my snake:ohwell:
I look forward to playing some of you.

SaxDude93

Smash Apprentice
Name: SaxDude93
Brawl Tag: Saxy
Brawl FC: Profile
Reason For Maining Snake: The fact that he can be used in different ways and requires some strategy. I like the fact that he has many options before going into a toe-to-toe fight suits me. Hell, I'm like that in real life. Snake is like me in real life. (Except, I don't have nearly the amount of badassery that Snake does)

Oh, and how do you get the picture to work?

RyNo 86

Smash Journeyman
Hey I have a question. Does the mortar slide have any combo ability? Everytime I use it it pops them straight up and i keep going. Ocasionally they will move with me alittle, but I still can't combo out of it.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
RyNo 86: No, Mortar Slide doesn't have much combo capabilities. It's mainly used for either fast movement or to quickly attack through platforms.

Philanthropy duo: Yea I considered Philanthropy but since Otakon nor Metal Gears have a heavy importance in Brawl (aside from Shadow Moses cameos) I went with Les Enfants due to the whole Snake clone thing. If anything, I would probably randomly change this to "La-le-lu-li-lo" just for ****s and giggles.

Also added new publications to the first post, most notably "Into the Fray: A Snake Survival Guide." Also updated the roster and added a note at the top about being listed here.

mr_kennedy44

Smash Journeyman
-----Aliases (names and gamer tag): Joel
-----Brawl Friend Code: 4682-8220-0253
-----Location (At least state/country for wifi purposes): Toronto, Canada
-----Reason why you wish to main Snake (Optional): I like the ways he plays. He fits my play style perfectly.

Da N

Smash Journeyman
The vacinity of the planet Earth. (California)
RyNo 86: No, Mortar Slide doesn't have much combo capabilities. It's mainly used for either fast movement or to quickly attack through platforms.

Philanthropy duo: Yea I considered Philanthropy but since Otakon nor Metal Gears have a heavy importance in Brawl (aside from Shadow Moses cameos) I went with Les Enfants due to the whole Snake clone thing. If anything, I would probably randomly change this to "La-le-lu-li-lo" just for ****s and giggles.

Also added new publications to the first post, most notably "Into the Fray: A Snake Survival Guide." Also updated the roster and added a note at the top about being listed here.
hehe la-le-lu-li-lo, hilarious,

anyways yeah we were just saying cus there have been some posts about the name so RyNo and i just made a small clan of our own, were looking for some good snake players

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Just wanna shout out to Xxll_The Boss_llxX and UltimaXtreme. Both very badass Snakes, if anyone wants some gg's, these two are both good candidates :)

Good games to the both of you...and now I'm going to bed ....(-.-)-Zzzz.....

Squall LeonHeart

Smash Ace
I know this is the second time I've posted but I finally got an Wi-Fi USB Connector! :bee:

Aliases: Squal (Brawl Wi-Fi name) MeatSim64, Ioini
Brawl Friend Code: 3351-4530-2971
Reason why you wish to make Snake (Optional): Played MGS3 and was hooked on Snake ever since.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Updated the roster slightly. Also added the official tier discussion on Snake even though it's like...stickied.

Also submitting my request for a sticky again since I am tired of seeing reposted info from anon's trying to be internet superheroes.

superman969

Smash Journeyman
Yah, I'm in if it's okay.

Tag: ?
FC: *points left*
Reason: Manliest character in Brawl

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
He was doing a dash attack and got hit with Diddy's pop gun. Since it has little flinch it allowed Snake to go into Utilt without a problem.

Cecilanius

Smash Journeyman
Aliases: Cerviche or Cecilanius (Real name is Ian)
Brawl Friend Code: 3823 - 8857 - 5073
Reason why you wish to main Snake (Optional): I just love the Metal Gear series too much. I have played through each game at least twice. Everything about him makes him my hero; like his intelligence and his stealth. He is just too fun to play with in brawl. What is not to like? :)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
This is RoK the Reaper. Leader of the Blood-4-Blood Ike Clan. I have come wanting to make an Alliance so that we may practice against you; also to try and get you to compete in an Alliance Tournament I'm setting up for those aigned with B4BC. I suggest that if you agree, or deny; that you should reply in our Thread located within the Ike section. Or, you could visit our Forums and personally tell us; located http://blood-4-blood.ogameforever. Thanks for your response in Advance.

-Blood-4-Blood Clan Leader, RoK the Reaper.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Oh. I didn't see that. It looked pretty sick.
Yea it happens in a split second. The OP of the vid in another thread had to point it out.

Also Mr. Ike clan guy...whatever: I wouldn't consider this a clan, just a loose association of people hoping to learn how to abuse Snake. If you wanna play someone just ask them, I'd rather not bother with the red tape and paperwork of an "alliance"

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
When the AI on Lucario at Shadow Moses causes him to stick to the wall for-****ING-ever.

That and when I wanna have a back guard.

ShadowDigo

Smash Cadet
1 - My real name is Rodrigo, just call me Digo for short.
2 - My router is broken and it will probably be fixed next week, once I fix it, I will put here my Brawl FC.
3 - I live in Brazil
4 - I main Snake, because I identified myself with his playstyle. I just loves those nades, the C4 and the proximity mine. It doesn't matters if he's slow, I'm used to playing with slow characters, I just played a lot with ganondorf on brawl before I discovered Snake's true potential. By the way, Snake is the bad@$$.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
It really does mix up your game doesn't it? Throw it out at random times with a charge and soon people will fear going in through the air. If only the Dsmash was this entertaining.

PyroChan

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1203-9463-3409
Man o man, this looks like the place for me. I've been searching all over this forum for a place where I could get a couple of FC's, so I can better strengthen my Snake skills, and here it is right in front of me.

So anyway here's my info.

Alias: Pyro
Brawl FC: (look under my avitar)
Reason for maining snake: besides the sheer fact that he's made out of pure awesome, he's quite an interesting character to play as in brawl. When I play as snake, it's more like a chess game, rather than a hack and slash (such as when you play as pit or meta knight). Plus, both the storyline and gameplay in the MG series is WAY cool. the ending to MG3 was pure genius

fatmanpeter14

Smash Rookie
awesome thread ...anyways...
I. RED
II. broken router sorry
III. colorado
IV. i main snake because: A. Hes a BA, 2. people underestimate him and C. who doesnt like hiding in boxes!

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
Can I join? This looks like a very fun and helpful group, and I need some help with my Snake badly, and I'll contribute whenever I can.

A) Cheatsy
B) 2234-6905-5898
C) Tuckahowe, Westchester County, NY
D) I don't main Snake to win or to jump on a bandwagon, he's my favorite video game character in the history of ever...yes, the history of ever, lol, and I love the way he fights, explosives are fun.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I'm Interested.

1. Joker
  2. 1461-5893-3441
  3. Des Moines, IA
  4. Well, I have been playing Snake since Brawl came out, plus I have play just about every Metal Gear game, and he's Snake that should pretty much say it all.

I'll try and look on Snake Threads and post which ever way i can help.

Also here's a combo video i did showing some of my gameplay, tell me what you guys think

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ln6uh4wg9XE

Super Smash Father

Smash Rookie
well this seems like theres no better place for my stealth generator to fail. i main snake since the japanese version came out. then thnx to smashboards i really got out his full potential. i dont have an fc yet but thats because i just wasnt interested in it. well now i am hope youll take me in :)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
well this seems like theres no better place for my stealth generator to break. i main snake since the ***. version came out. then thnx to smashboards i really got out his full potential. i dont have an fc yet but thats because i just wasnt interested in it. well now i am hope youll take me in :)
:mad:

*super face palms*

Look at the post before yours. Then give me 3 good reasons not to completely want you banned right now.

:snake:

:laugh:Snake is my main. To be honest, I am improving with
him and Im pretty good but Im not saying Im a pro with him.

:( My wi-fi has a problem and I cant go online. I also don't
know my friend code. How am I suppose
know my friend code anyway?

:ohwell: I'm from the philippines.

:) I'll do my best in contributing to the clan or guild.

Uhhh.... Is Friend Code required...:confused:
Oh! If I had online, my name would be: Sworm (Solid Worm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom