• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Left 4 Dead Series (New DLC planned!)

Spife

Smash Master
Oh I thought you were PC. Or are you? Now I'm confused.
Also, still mad at my team for not showing up the other night. >.<

Ladybug

Smash Lord
No I am PC, but straight for the start screen, I haven't seen an option for either of them. I even played last night and when you pick which map you want it's just the two. :/ Maybe I missed a patch?

Spife

Smash Master
Auto Shotty, Luis, Blood Harvest Destination only.
Nah son it would be like
No Items, Medkits only, Elevator-Is-Blocked-So-It's-Your-Final-Destination!
Pre-patch, I can't make as many good jokes post :mad: ****in valve!

No I am PC, but straight for the start screen, I haven't seen an option for either of them. I even played last night and when you pick which map you want it's just the two. :/ Maybe I missed a patch?
Probably, I know for a fact there is versus on those two maps.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Guess I did then. Like I said, I know that some servers do have them, but from the basic start up screen, they just offer the other two...

Must. Find. Patch. *stalks off*

Maybe you should just switch to PC and be cool like the rest of us. :p

And you gotta do it with the P's. Pump action, pistols, pipe bombs, and pills only. :D

BTW, the pistols only achievement is a ***** to get.

Edit: Can you let me know where I might find this patch? It says that they two maps will be released in the Spring... But I can't find anything anywhere about them being out now. :/ I r failed gamer.

Spife

Smash Master
Guess I did then. Like I said, I know that some servers do have them, but from the basic start up screen, they just offer the other two...

Must. Find. Patch. *stalks off*

Maybe you should just switch to PC and be cool like the rest of us. :p

And you gotta do it with the P's. Pump action, pistols, pipe bombs, and pills only. :D

BTW, the pistols only achievement is a ***** to get.
PC's game battles is lesser then the 360's last I checked. The most games played on our side is something like 112+, where as yours is still in the 70's. Besides I'm to broke -__-

Akimbo assassin isn't that hard, just use pistols and that's it. Play as zoey too cause she already uses pistols so yeah.

M@v

Subarashii!
What would truly be amazing is if they released a patch that allowed all four campaigns to be played in versus mode :D

Spife

Smash Master
DLC, Spring. Free. Xbox 360. ****ing PC kids already have it.

The patch isn't all that bad, my boomer became pro in a matter of minutes lulz.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
What would truly be amazing is if they released a patch that allowed all four campaigns to be played in versus mode :D
They're doing that soon.

Death Toll and Dead Air are able to be played in vs currently, but it's complicated and I believe involves making changes to a dedicated server or something. Should be easy to find how to do, but also requires everyone who wants to play those stages have them dloaded somewhere.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Aha! I knew it wasn't out yet. :p Well, officially anyway. In the spring. I'd put it at about April or May... Valve has an amazing ability to be slow. If they get it out by March I'll cream my pants.

I hate ragers. Why play the game if you don't wanna get better? 200 points behind, first level, No Mercy, and the entire opposite team quits. WTF?!

Edit: Pgh-M@v-Pgh - I tried to add you but it said you were unfound. What's your Steam ID, not your in-game tag?

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Funny.

2 weeks to go, 2 weeks to go (although I got bored of youtube videos so I decided to watch TF2 videos instead).

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I have no Idea, it's just fun anyway (Even scarier with Hunters, as they can hurt you more now).

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Never understood why their sexual preference mattered...

boom-tish

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Ahahaha... Nice catch. :p I suppose it's because they're not afraid to pull hair? That can hurt pretty bad...

I'd take the more damage over the moving slower any day. Plus you just look so cool when you pounce and you're all on fire.

I'd probably be a heck of a lot better at smash if I put as much into it as I do L4D.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Zoey looks bad without her hair tied up...or at least she looks really old.

You gotta love the tag line though, "It doesn't end well"

The map sounds nice, from the quote "You can try it outside, but we'll be on the high ground or hiding in the basement" makes it sound like there will definitely be a multitude of strategies for taking on the zombie horde.

I'd love to see a Versus Survival Mode too.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It's coming on PC. We'd have had it ages before the 360 but Microsoft is a pain with DLC and they wanted a simultaneous release.

Puddin

Smash Lord
She does look very strange with it down.

BTW, I'm jealous that this is for 360. :p
It's just the 360 magazine, doesn't mean it's exclusive.

I can't wait to see the best time, anyone know how that will work? Will the leaderboards be connected with the PC version? And will it be individual names or will there be some kind of team system that lists the players on that team?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I've heard it's coming out for the PC, I just haven't heard anything past that.

I'm pretty sure that since they are doing both, then they should have leader boards for both. I don't think they will be connecting seeing as how they aren't connected now. Plus if you don't play with a team, I'm pretty sure it will be your name, but they might list the names of everyone else who ran with you... Although, does it go by the fastest time of the first person or the fastest time of the team? If it's by person it might show the list of times each person came through the door (although this should only be a few seconds difference).

4% APR

Smash Champion
Anyone on Steam should add me. I'm sick of playing with people who rage quit all the time. My name on steam is 4percent. Do it!!!! :)

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Anyone on Steam should add me. I'm sick of playing with people who rage quit all the time. My name on steam is 4percent. Do it!!!! :)
Player not found. Are you sure that's your Steam ID name and not the Friend Name you set?

Mine's Odyssey1319.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
1 week until my birthday, and getting this game along with a better Graphics card (and hopefully a mic).

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Congrats! You should add all of us to your Steam when you get it. :)

What graphics card are you getting? (I only ask cause certain ones have certain problems with the game. Like mine for instance. :()

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I just gave dad the graphics cards that are Preferred, and any generic mic, as it is optional (albeit preferable). As I have no Idea what your names are, Mine is just short of my Smash one, Char92.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Ok. As long as it's not one of the 8800 series, then you should be fine. theres something wrong with the way the game translates in the cards and after long amounts of game play, the game freezes.

Search me by moonyshine. IGT is girlfriend. :) I'll add you if you don't beat me to it.

Megachuk

Smash Ace
we'll have to play sometime 4%. I'll add you when I get home from work, or if I'm dumb and I forget just add me. Name should be self explanatory.

Spife

Smash Master
so everyone's got steam and no ones got live? Boo
I haven't played in 2 weeks

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Ok. As long as it's not one of the 8800 series, then you should be fine. theres something wrong with the way the game translates in the cards and after long amounts of game play, the game freezes.

Search me by moonyshine. IGT is girlfriend. :) I'll add you if you don't beat me to it.
I checked, 8800 series isn't a preferred model, so I didn't ask my dad for it. Right now, as I know NONE of you, I'm not going to actually try to find you as of now (My Steam account [I think at least] is Char92, so it isn't hard to find).

Oh, and I call hunting rifle, I actually do quite well with rifles. Kinda weird that I kinda want to Pick up the Scout in TF2, as there is a sniper class (although the majority of My FPS experience can be summed up in three words [Metroid Prime series], so the basis isn't a problem [except getting off lock on])

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Metroid Prime won't help at all with FPS's, since there is no recoil. And when you move, hunting rifle's crosshairs space out like none other, so good luck running/gunning.

Top Bottom