• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least used character in ssbb?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
It's definetly Ice Climbers, well at least in my book anyway, as for the whole Smash community I really can't say, though I will take a random guess that it might have to be Donkey Kong.

Birchnatch

Smash Rookie
id say gannon mario and yoshi

but ima have to say ive only seen 1 yoshi and i think it was a cp...

Cinos_Gohegdeh

Smash Apprentice
id have to say Yoshi of course.
id rather pick Jigglypuff which is 1 of my best char.

Yoshi, Ice Climbers, and Falco... to me anyway

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Ganon or Jiggs.

I never see anyone play as them, and I can't stand to play them in (vanilla) Brawl, despite being a Jiggy main in Melee.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
One of the guys in the Aussie scene has been keeping track of what characters have been played, wins, losses ect. It's a pretty good list except that Mario isn't even on it because no one has ever played Mario.

Cinos_Gohegdeh

Smash Apprentice
nah... Ganon is used. Jiggly somewhat. ugh! but Yoshi! i find him so useless! y? y Yoshi of all ppl? nooooooo! Nintendo whhhhhhyyyyyyy!

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
One of the guys in the Aussie scene has been keeping track of what characters have been played, wins, losses ect. It's a pretty good list except that Mario isn't even on it because no one has ever played Mario.
That's a bit depressing.

Anyway, I don't recall seeing that many Fox players around, I only see them used for fun.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
I'm gonna have to say Mario or Ganon. I only tell my friends who are new to the game to use Mario, then they move on to someone like Meta Knight or Snake. >_< And Ganon....well....Hes a middle-aged fat guy now, not many people want to play as a middle-aged fat guy! lol

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Jigglypuff without a doubt. She's just a character that really doesn't have any upsides even if you know how to play her really well. Heck, even a good Link, Captain Falcon, or Ganondorf can be intimidating if they really have a handle on them but with Jigglypuff, you just don't get that.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Definetly Jiggles or Pokemanz Trainer. I think the captain is more used than people think =/ Oyeah and Ganondorf might be forgotten aswell. Not sure tho..

kuenzel

Smash Ace
My 21 year old brother once screamed out after losing a match
"YOSHI!!! Why do you suck in every single GAME!"

Smash in general? Yoshi. no contest.
Brawl, id still say yoshi, or maybe jiggs or mario or all those other ones that have been mentioned.

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
Why are you guys all saying Jiggs and Ice Climbers?!? I see those guys being played all the time online! Or did you mean just for you?

But I would have to say Wario.

King Vegeta

Smash Rookie
If you're talking about MY least used character, believe it or not, It's actually MetaKnight.
If you're talking about least used in the world, I'd probably guess Yoshi.

Kiyoo

Smash Rookie
I would say Jigglypuff. If there were more players of her, then maybe we'd see some better turnouts! D:

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
The bottom four of my Wii are:
(least): Ice Climbers
Yoshi
Zero Suit Samus
Diddy Kong

But then again the top four characters are:
(most): Ganondorf
Link
Ike
Captain Falcon

So mine wouldn't be correct if we were talking about least used characters EVER.

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
Probably Yoshi. A lot of people main Jiggs; even I use him occasionally.

Jonathan015

Smash Rookie
I'd have to say Peach. I don't think iv'e ver battled anyone i know using her unless for a joke, and on wi-fi, iv'e seen about 5 people play with her. Jigglypuff if actually used quite frequently online to my supprise, not sure about you lot.

Dalub

Smash Apprentice

Last edited:

M15t3R E

Smash Master
It's a tie between Yoshi/Jiggs

PT in wifi but who cares about wifi anyways?
Truth.
And people, stop giving ridiculous answers such as Wario and ROB and the other high tier overly used mofos.
And it's not IC either. There are notable IC such as Lain and Hylian.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
The MK and M2 joke responses to every character query aren't funny anymore. Try landmaster.

In all seriousness though, I'd say Lucas

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
How many many Toon Link's and Samus do you see in a tourney? Think about it.

DylantheNinja

Smash Cadet
Yoshi, Ness, Bowser, Ganon, and mario have no place in any of my matches, ever. People say jiggs is teh suxX0rz, and I say "teh suxX0rs" is bad english. Jiggs has rollout, the WoP, and the good ole rest (which isn't so good anymore). R.O.B? Come on guys, R.O.B. is the greatest campy spammer ever, I use him, and I use him well. Don't underestimate the Robots.

Top Bottom