• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least used character in ssbb?

NOSushi

Smash Rookie
whos the least used character in ssbb. this question was already probably answered but im just wondering

XxxLove_

Smash Rookie
Jigglypuff, Lucas (Doesn't he only have 2 decent reps?), Ness, Ice Climbers, and Bowser IMO. :3

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Lain, Omniswell, Meep, KRDsonic, VirtualVoid, and sometimes Hylian all rep Ice Climbers. Please don't say Ice Climbers.

In tournament play, it's got to be poor ol' Captain Falcon. Jiggly would be a good guess as well.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Mr. E, I think you got him all wrong. We all know the poor ol' Cap'n ain't used much in the tourney scene... however the OP did not specify... So considering in friendlies and probably in ditto MMs... the man gets to unleash his hard nipples for everybody to see.

But seriously I think the random button is the least used.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
A lot more people have been switching to ice climbers lately.
The ice climber boards have been quite active lately. A few months ago it was dead.

I think its because of all the new chain grabs >_>
Foot stool chain grabs especially.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Around my area, people don't really use Jiggs, Ice Climbers, or Diddy, which is good. I think they're annoying.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
I'm pretty sure my least used character is either Ike, Yoshi, or Peach, since I never cared about them in the first place. I'll need to use Toon Link much more often to get him to kick out Wolf (since he didn't get rid of Falco in Brawl or became a Fox costume) as my second most used character.

Atria

Smash Journeyman
Well since I'm limited to random online battles, I can tell you that the characters who are BARELY USED by ordinary people are Jigglypuff, Olimar, Ice Climbers, ROB, Diddy Kong, DK, Mario, Peach, Yoshi and Wario. IMO though, I think that Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, ROB, Diddy Kong and Peach are the ones that are NEVER used by anyone.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Least used? I got an answer: GANONDORF.

Btw, in my fangame, Super Smash Bros Crusade, Ganondorf is much better because he uses a sword and his energy blasts. Just thought I'd point that out. It's not like I'm PROMOTING THE GAME or anything.

SGX

Smash Journeyman
I'd have to say Yoshi, Mario, Bowser, DK.

Ganon and Lucas are like two of the most used amongst our group.

(Granted we are playing Brawl+ now, but even before that I mained Ganon)

BEES

Smash Lord
Mr. E, I think you got him all wrong. We all know the poor ol' Cap'n ain't used much in the tourney scene... however the OP did not specify... So considering in friendlies and probably in ditto MMs... the man gets to unleash his hard nipples for everybody to see.

But seriously I think the random button is the least used.
Low tiers like the Capn and Sonic are used disproportionately in tournaments because they're popular characters.

Pretty sure Jiggs and Ganondorf get used the least competitively.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Ide have to say Link, Lucario and Ike. I almost never see people use these guys. Speaking of which I need to go practice so if I do fight one I'll be ready for them. A CPU should do the trick! xD

Kage Me

Smash Ace
Mine would be... well, half of the characters, to be honest. I stay FAR, FAR away from Meta Knight, though.

As for globally, it's probably Mario. He's just not very interesting...

Chopp

Smash Rookie
Luigi and Yoshi for sure with my crowd. I'll use Jiggs pretty often, and some people play Ganon or Bowser for the lulz, but we avoid Luigi and Yoshi like the plague.

Top Bottom