• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

least cared about characters?

Giga Pichu

Smash Apprentice
I can see people talking about all kinds of chars, MK, Capitan Falcon, Ike, Snake, heck, even jigglypuff. but WHERE is the love for the poor Ice Climbers? no one seems to care about them anymore. does SOMEBODY still like them? :(

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I have very little care for Peach. I try to mantain a decent level of aptitude with everyone, but she's just... meh.

edit: I <3 IC's

darkserenade

Smash Ace
I can see people talking about all kinds of chars, MK, Capitan Falcon, Ike, Snake, heck, even jigglypuff. but WHERE is the love for the poor Ice Climbers? no one seems to care about them anymore. does SOMEBODY still like them? :(
You DO know that they're revered/feared/famed for their chaingrabs, right? In fact, I'd say Link and Yoshi are least talked about (its a shame, really).

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
are you kidding me, my friend pretty much mains them and the last tourney i went to, like the best players were playing ICs. The least cared about characters in brawl id have to say is like samus or jigglypuff

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
This is the third thread like this on SWF...

I think Olimar gets ignored a lot. Poor dude...

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
There is no such thing as Peach.

Random person: What about

NO, DOESNT EXIST STFU.

Random user: Shes right next to
*takes out pistol* doesnt exist Okay? DOESNT EXIST

Random user: but wh-
*shot*

Ice Climbers get mentioned ....every 5 seconds about what if's.

Who else would be banned other than MK: Ice Climbers

Who would be the scariest character at max potential:ice Climbers

Which characters have the most potential: Ice Climbers

Which Characters could break the game: Ice Climbers

Which characters could do my homework: Ice Climbers

Which Characters like it from behind: ice climbers...

Seriously Ice climbers aren't the "least" cared about, they're likely played very little, but people acknowledge them all the time.
Yoshi isn't cared about by anybody who doesn't go to the yoshi boards.

Ganondorf is the most cared about character because everyone likes him.
And MK is the 2nd because everyone wonders if he will fall from grace.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
MALLEO is rarely talked about. He's is THE official default character of Smash, already seen everywhere OUTSIDE of Smash, all of his stats are average, and he's low-tier. There's just not that much to discuss.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Ever since Brawl taunts, people started to care about Weegee.

There are some characters that, if they weren't good, would probably be my main pick (Wario and Donkey Kong). For now, I'll go with Pokemon Trainer. I don't think 90% of Brawlers would notice if PT were removed in "SSB4." I also don't see many people using Olimar myself, despite his abilities.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Noone cares about Mario, Snake, Kirby, MetaKnight or Dedede, because it's obvious you'll never ever have to worry about them getting in.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
excuse me? peach is one of the most cared about characters. everyone i know hates her only because i win as her all the time. as for least cared about Olimar and ROB to me is eww

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I haven't seen a Mario in a while. Basically haven't seen many low tier chars... cept for annoying Link. But then, I never did see the Ice climbers in a while, but that's because I'm afraid of their chaingrabs...
As for Pit, I've seen him in the hands of noobish players these days, and continues to be spammed. It pains me, a great Pit, to see this happen.

But now that I think of it, I think the chars I havent seen in so long are PT, Lucario, and Weegee. Poor Weegee.

IchigoKurosaki9999

Smash Rookie
Hate olimar and Dedede! Don't like Mr G&W Either, but it's usually seems like the most liked characters are usually the least talked about and personally I actually think Peach is an awesome character even though I don't use her much (She has an awesome side and b lol).

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon is epic so I don't see why anyone wouldn't like him. He just wants to show his moves.

Ike used to be more known, but now since the DODGE phenomenon, he is not noticed in many boards. Heck, I only see him like once in D3, once in Ganon, that's it.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Link gets mentioned a lot outside the boards. Same with Captain Falcon.

Out of the entire list, I'd say Mario, Jiggly, Yoshi (maybe), Ganondorf, and Samus.

DivineBeast

Smash Cadet
I'd have to say Yoshi is least talked about, mario is atleast talked about for having the best gimping move in the game( his cape) from time to time.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
no not really ive seen one guy play olimar, thats it
Really? One person? Wow, Thats really alot

excuse me? peach is one of the most cared about characters. everyone i know hates her only because i win as her all the time. as for least cared about Olimar and ROB to me is eww
Yeah, Peach is awesome, Its so fun owning people with peach, Anyway who hates her MUST not be good with her

Anyway, Real men use peach! LOL

Jigglypuff. **** you Sakurai!
Yeah, Jigglypuff isn't really good anymore, but she still is to me, But not like before.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Yoshi, Bowser, Jigglypuff, Ness, Ice Climbers, maybe pokemon trainer, and that's pretty much it from what I've seen lately.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i could ultimately care less about ddd. he's so gay and i wish he wasn't in brawl. the ice climbers and olimar AND rob deserve more than that fat wuss could ever have.

Top Bottom