• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
In a Nuzlocke run, if one of your Pokemon faint, you have to release it.
In that comic, the trainer lost to her rival in the first match and Bulbasaur fainted. GG Trainer, the end, haha.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Huggles i pranked you :)

I actually sent the request on your birthday but we all know the admins are always busy lol. So here is your late birthday present (better late than never right?)

Edit- Btw ive tried this nuzlocke challenge in almost every pokemon game, never completed it :( but i have got mad close.

The sadest thing to do is having a level 50+ pokemon die on you and you having to release it :'( trust me i know by exp

HotWings

Smash Ace
Well im glad i could make you pink lol. If your pink ever goes away im always here for you buddy :)

( You get 2 more wishes )

Rizen

Smash Legend
Other M is like a remake/prequel of M Fusion. Good game once one gets adjusted to the weird controls/play-style. I keep pressing '-' for the scan visor and 'B' to shoot. Insider comment: That little white thing's creepy.

I haven't been up at 1 so that's why I'm not monster hunting.

I'm just profoundly frustrated at how no ##$@ing sleep medicine has ever worked the only thing I haven't tried is seconal strength stuff. Actually I'm in a widely influenced rotten mood so I should stop typing.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
I keep pressing '-' for the scan visor and 'B' to shoot. Insider comment: That little white thing's creepy.
AHAHAHAHA glad I'm not alone. The new controls will take over quickly, though. Insider comment: That little white thing's going to transcend creepy. Just you watch. You should've probably figured it out by now that it's going to be the final boss or something.

Players' spoiler alert: If you've played MP3, remember during the early stages how Ridley grabs Samus and they plummet through a large tunnel/hole thing and you have to keep locking on and shooting? Well, remember that. It'll come soon enough.

BTW, you cross HR30 yet?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Other M is like a remake/prequel of M Fusion. Good game once one gets adjusted to the weird controls/play-style. I keep pressing '-' for the scan visor and 'B' to shoot. Insider comment: That little white thing's creepy.

I haven't been up at 1 so that's why I'm not monster hunting.

I'm just profoundly frustrated at how no ##$@ing sleep medicine has ever worked the only thing I haven't tried is seconal strength stuff. Actually I'm in a widely influenced rotten mood so I should stop typing.
lol, i'm pretty sure its storyline took place directly after Fusion :p
The controls are very very weird to me @____@
I was still debating on why it got ranked so low, as opposed to MP3's 10/10 :/

quirkynature

Smash Ace
I was still debating on why it got ranked so low, as opposed to MP3's 10/10 :/
MP3 did NOT deserve 10/10 primarily because the load times were horrendous. Given, I wouldn't want the graphics any lower, but when you're just outnumbered and instead of fighting you want to make a run for it, you can't because the door wouldn't open.

MP1 was awesome--I could run for it. XD

As for M:OM, it hasn't received poor reviews...just mediocre ones. The plot is alright, the gameplay is, as always, awesome. The cutscenes are amazing, the graphics are actually mediocre (I guess I expected them to be a little high end), but the sound quality is absolutely astounding. It's what sold me. It's better than MP1 (which I consider to have the best audio out of the Prime series--Phendrana Drifts is yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy).

Edit: Spoiler:
WAAAH SHINESPARK FTW!! I just ran through a corridor for almost 15 minutes just shinesparking my way hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa wheeeeee.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
You know, I never really liked the Metroid Prime series. I played half of the first one and got bored with it. I always thought of Metroid games being more along the lines of Super Metroid or Metroid Fusion.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Sure, I really want Black and White. I think it's kinda dumb but really good that it's releasing it on the DS (not sure about that).

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I play against an extremely good Link offline, and i'd say she's about my level.
She's a girl. Women are seriously ****** too good at this game, for real :urg:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Because the chocolate cake needs time to bake.

XD
Women are awesome, they shouldn't always be stuck to work at home :urg:
I really need to get better with Link, i'm stupid enough to use him cash tourney :(

Halp someone.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Well, Link does have a lot of success with the ladies, no matter which incarnation of Link it is, haha. I'm guessing that makes him more of a pimp or stud than just cute though, haha.

So I'm pretty much all better after being sick as a dog all week long (missed most of my classes, but got lots of sleep; so much in fact my sleep schedule is all messed up, haha).

Beat a Very Hard 1v1 in Starcraft. Geez, it was nuts. I had to resort to picking my battles, trying to force him to waste resources fighting me (while I repaired/healed) and hit-and-runs on his weaker bases then try to hold off his revenge assaults. I finally was able to win by blocking off all the minerals and winning a war of attrition. Took 55 minutes.

Ten years from now Skyward Sword will be a classic and the newest Zelda classic in the works will be very poorly received at the time, haha (I remember Wind Waker being considered not very good and only worth getting for the OoT Master Quest game you got with it. Now I think WW is one of my favorite games, although still behind OoT, haha).

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Soo i got dragged into an online clan. Charge Brigade. By people i use to be in a clan with called Hasaki. I hope i can just hide out and not have to actually do anything....

quirkynature

Smash Ace
I hope i can just hide out and not have to actually do anything....
Well, every clan has a blood feud with another. So, chances are every week or so they have a showdown. You'll have to participate sometime or get kicked out/harassed by the members.

Trust me, it's not a very pleasant online experience.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Speaking of SC2, a few friends of mine dragged me into playing it. Got destroyed, it was the first time in about 3-4 years i've played a first-person shooter game :/
Unless Metroid Prime counts.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yeah, before Smashboards I was on Brawlfriendcodes, where I lagged with everyone because they lived in America and I lived in Australia + Bad Internet. I was in one of the big clans, I joined it when it was really small and then it grew to a really big number. I was a pretty hardcore member there but I don't post much anymore.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
LOL whaaahaa nice I didn't know they had Brawl clans! They have clans for Halo, and MH3, that I know of...and Lineage...and WoW...mostly MMORPGs....hmm...

You ever go recruiting?

Rizen

Smash Legend
lol, i'm pretty sure its storyline took place directly after Fusion :p
The controls are very very weird to me @____@
Fusion takes place later because Adam starts out dead. Other M is like a remake of Fusion in the story, mission based game play, and most enemies (and bosses) are modeled directly from and fight like 3D versions of Fusion.

-------------
I'm HR 28 or 29 so not long now:ohwell:.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Other M is like a remake of Fusion

-------------
I'm HR 28 or 29 so not long now:ohwell:.
Spoilers:
Samus is a bit of a tween, so far. She's taken her paternal love for Adam a bit too far with the whole 'I suddenly found myself caring about his opinion'. Next thing you know, she's also a fan of Justin Beiber.

To be quite honest, I expected her to have a more suave persona befitting a lone bounty huntress; instead of basing her thoughts on the past, she'd base them more on the present. She's a capable warrior, sure, but not very mature yet. Here's hoping it'll change.

-------------
HR30 urgent is Jhen Mohran--the full battle, so it should be fun.

College starts up again on Tuesday, so IDK if I'll be on that much. :urg:

Top Bottom