• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

quirkynature

Smash Ace
I saw a Let's Play of Other M where she like, decides not to use Bombs or Missiles because she felt it was right.
Yeah, she waits for 'authorization to use her advanced weaponry' from Adam. Aaah, halfway through the lava portion, Adam lets her use the Varia suit's heat-reducing function. Halfway through. :******:

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Very nice Luxor. Very nice indeed.

Also, is it a bad thing if my homework for my Hospital/Health Systems Lab is to answer A Drug Information question, abbreviated "DI," and the first thing I think of is Directional Influence, haha?

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Information question, abbreviated "DI," and the first thing I think of is Directional Influence, haha?
There's a term in chemistry: dielectric ionization, or, simply, deionization. It, too, is abbreviated DI. And, yes, I, too, first thought of Directional Influence.

XD

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I got 15.72 frames.

Yet i tech and chase with ease :/
Gayyyyy.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
I got 14 frames, but there's more to it than just reaction. In the test the green light will come on from anywhere like after 3 seconds to 15 seconds. In Brawl you don't have windows that large so your "effective" reaction time isn't so large. I only have to watch out for one particular option within a so many frame long window for example. Plus, I think having a slower computer will artificially lead to a "faster" reaction time because your computer runs the timer more sluggishly.

Either way, I'm apparently still below average in reaction time, haha.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I don't think anyone has gotten 16 frames ;__;

I really do call tired johns. I was up till 5am playing Starcraft 2 and woke up around 10 this morning.

But in general I actually know that my reaction time is slow.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Im probably getting old. lol my average was about 224. So thats what 13.4 frames or w/e. I guess its good that i dont play out of reaction. Best i got was like right under 200 soo idk. Though i have to say if you are using any sort of wireless mouse it might be slightly effecting your time. Though when your doing it based on a game like that i bet its negligible. Its also safe to assume that the speed of this doesn't really determine how fast you will react in brawl. Reacting to a green light is drastically different then reacting to something you aren't expecting to happen. That also doesnt take into account the different buttons you have to choose from to press instead of just one mouse button.

Anyway i wouldnt worry too much about this.

IYM!

Smash Lord
a long time since i dont post anything jajajaja

i dont have very much time right now, all this weeks was a hell for my, but finaly i have a break

about metroid, well , i dont have time for say anithing ( dont care, after all i dont have other M :()

maybe is time to change the neme of thid threat, anyone talk about metroid right now

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I'm back to my I love Brawl mood again.

I've been playing really well recently. I find that I switch moods a lot. I have periods where I'm depressive and I play bad. Then I have the good moods where I play good. I wonder how I can keep this up?

Speaking of Pokemon, I've started playing Pearl again :cool:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The new thread title is slowly pushing me away from maining Link.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
But pokemon special (pokemon adventures) is pretty awesome. Team rocket goes around killing pokemon. I think an Arbok get cut in half. lol.

Luxor

Smash Champion
The first season of the anime was cool, but then Yugioh got popular and Pokes got left behind for a time. Ah, the memories.

*returns to shadows*

Wait, Scabe do you have username-changing powaz as well?

quirkynature

Smash Ace
The first season of the anime was cool, but then Yugioh got popular and Pokes got left behind for a time
Haha I remember I had an Exodia deck I used to **** with until the Butterfly Dagger: Elma got banned and my deck was ripped apart.

Then I made a beatdown deck with the lowest attack power of 1900 4 stars and some dude came in with the Crush Card and ***** me a new one.

I quit shortly after that because Jinzo would never come when I needed him because he was in my Graveyard. And I didn't have Royal Decree because I was sorta dependent on traps myself...

Luxor

Smash Champion
lol, I was in third grade when yugioh was big and we just used the decks you could buy at target o.0 although right now the cynical half of me is saying "lol n00b you just got trolled"

Top Bottom