• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Commercial? I have no idea what you're talking about. But that's some old saying about birds i think.

Also im starting to like Scabes avatar. It's Ambicute Link or is it Exepom Link...

Scabe

Successful Businessman
First of all how does everyone know what an Ambigutor is?

Anyways in the Disco room they were making variations of the Ambigutor and I asked for a Link one and got one :p

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
You're asking me how I know what Ambigutor is. Firstly, that's a Pokemon sprite. Secondly, chances are it was from Pocket Monsters Inc., the PokeCenter's sprite shop. Thirdly, it's well known there. Fourthly, I like visit the PokeCenter every ten seconds.

And fifthly, most of the guys in the PokeCenter have Premium.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Only way i knew, well it ambipom + execute or well executor i guess. I play pokemon so it wasn't hard to tell.

But umm....

Why the red shoes?

I'll be in the chatroom, my Starcraft guest pass expired yesterday and I think I'll buy the game if I can find it in store. :urg:
Also, you could just DL and buy a digital copy of it. Though at the same time im kind of questioning the worth of SC2. There has been talk about buying custom maps to play. If that goes through i would just drop starcraft. Meh it was fun while it lasted, but there is no way im paying for maps made by other players. Especially since some of them will be buggy, unbalanced, or just overall ******** and theres no way of telling until you play it.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Buying a digital copy of SC2 is pretty much more than buying an actual retail copy D:

I'll be hanging out in the new themed chat today :D

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'd join but I miss out on a lot of the competitive talk.

That or I'm missing something completely here.
You have the avatar of Kishiru.

Explain pl0x.

Edit: OR at least HAD the avatar of Kisiru >__>
I swear she had....

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Let me try finish that sentence for him.

"I swear she (that being you tery) had Kishiru as an avatar."

Also can anyone bump Foid thread with the ATs and what not. I cant seem to find it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I saw that and idk what to do in there ^^" just saw then left.

Also Link is getting a bit too addicting. :s

Blue Link is awesome though ;o

Rizen

Smash Legend
^"The Worst"? Everyone who mains Link long enough develops a love/hate relationship with Link and SSBs. I've tried to ragequit several times but Link is too d*mn fun:dizzy:. Most of what I'm trying to do on SWFs is give people reasons to like Link even if he's bad for tourneys. Hang in there; you've got a slick Link. The storm will pass;).

Scabe

Successful Businessman
If you join it, you get like a Marquee of Smash Bash. "The Worst" Is just something I say alot, "OMG that is the worst" etc :p

It does fit in nicely with whole user name "The Worst" "Moderator" :p

Itazuki

Smash Cadet
Link addiction? Yeah...Link's been my main since 2002ish in melee, back when I could barely play. But there's definitely a love-hate relationship with every Link player, they probably just don't know it.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Ha, my very first character ever when SSB64 came out was Link. First character I played. I gave him up for Kirby, but always pulled out Link every now and then. I pretty much gave him up in Melee (ironic since that's when he was at his best). Now I play him almost exclusively in Brawl, although I'll pull out Wolf occasionally, or the great character known as Random.

First time I was introduced to a professional Smash situation at any level was when I met my best friend's roommate, who was really good at Mewtwo and played some Fox too. Haha, my first match with him, he 4stocked me by hitting me with nothing but Fox's reflector. I think I took 50 damage all match, haha.

So yeah, try as I might, my name is Huggles, and I have a Link addiction. Also, Blue Link is the best.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So, where you posts before?
When I first joined I stuck with the PokeCenter. Then when Brawl arrived I hit the Link boards for a bit to create the Link clan. Shortly afterward I left Smashboards to a separate forum for my Link clan. In July-ish of 2009 the group disbanded and I returned here. Now I post in the PokeCenter, Legend of Zelda, Mario Universe, Media Metriopolis, and Link boards. ^.^

Yeah I've mained Link since SSB64 as well. When Melee came around I continued to do so, picking up Sheik in the process, etc.

IYM!

Smash Lord
IYM!: hello, i am IYM!

Group Therapy Thread : Hello IYM!

IYM!: well ... ah.. this is really dificult to say...

Group therapy threat: dont worry

IYM!: I... i.. i am a Link addict :cry:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

@Tery: well when i join to SWF, i wanted post here in Link boards .I was lucky to have good partners here :)

also i post in Zelda universe, artwork emporium, Ganon samus boards, brawl general discussion and brawl stage discussion

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The reason i first started Smash back in '08 was Samus. I used to be an exaggerated Metroid Prime geek, and i still sorta am :lol:

Then i played Twilight Princess, loved it, and i took up Link as a secondary. To this day, i've really only played Twilight Princess :(

Scabe

Successful Businessman
So I played alot of Smash yesterday and learned a thing or two about Protoss in Starcraft 2.

I've started playing a whole lot safer which resulted in a few time outs :O

Rizen

Smash Legend
@ IYM: Lol:laugh:
@Tery: wow you have quight a history
@Lucas Download Mojara's Mask- The best Zelda (although non-conventional) in my opinion:bee:.
@ Scabe: Yeah I've been playing a lot of wifi, when I loose my cool and am aggressive:mad: is when I feel pain.
@Hugs: The lag threw me off. Next time I'll be a lot better so watch out;).
@ Everyone: Please, PLLLLLLEEEEEAASSE, contribute to the weekly wifi competition thread. The Ike boards got a LOT of activity from their bi-weekly wifi tourneys.

Top Bottom