• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I've strayed away from Japanese Pop for a while. I'm more of a Korean Pop fan.

*Looks at avatar and signatures*

Heheh. I've got good recommendations if you guys are willing to try out a different kind of music. :3

Rizen

Smash Legend
Bilingual, and so on, people are awesome. It's something I didn't pursue.
Any fans of Asian music here? Traditional, modern, Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, all of the above?
I like a song about Genasha.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
I love the song "R.O.C.K." by iLL. It's the op for 'Viper's Creed'. And then there's "Rise" by Origa from 'Ghost in the Shell'. "Aoi Hana", the op for "Casshern Sins" is decent, too.

As Scabe said earlier, I get my songs from anime, too.

Anybody here seen 'Darker Than Black'?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm multilingual! *Raises hand like lame child* XD

I can speak Cantonese, Mandarin, English, and Italian. My Hakka has faded away.
I want to learn Vietnamese, Korean, and Japanese to round out my set. What about you guys?

IYM!

Smash Lord
Of course:

Final_Fantasy_7_Aire_Tam_Break_OC_ReMix
Final_Fantasy_7_The_End_OC_ReMix
Starfox_FortunaFavorstheFunk_OC_ReMix
Star_Fox_Adventures_Fossil's_Oasis_OC_ReMix
Chrono_Trigger_And_in_Her_Self-Loathing_and_Despair_She_Found_Wrath_OC_ReMix
Zelda_Twilight_Princess_Tattered_Slippers_OC_ReMix
Zelda_64_SoS_OC_ReMix
Zelda_Majora's_Mask_Inverting_the_Tower_Temple_OC_ReMix
Kirby_64_Dark_Matter_OC_ReMix
Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_4_Subterranean_Kamikaze_OC_ReMix
Super_Mario_64_Devastation's_Doorway_OC_ReMix

These are some of the songs I have, these arent links, just copy these names and paste in OC remix to search it :)

if you have another good songs please tell me :bee:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Ahh I've heard of Tattered Slippers. I believe there was a Kirby Amazing Mirror remix that was pretty good. Gradius' Declaration of War was also another good one.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Check out:

Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Super Junior - Bonamana
SHINee - Lucifer
2PM - Again And Again
2PM - Without U

Other songs you may like:

Girls' Generation - Genie
Girls' Generation - Run Devil Run
Kara - Lupin
2AM - I Did Wrong

IYM!

Smash Lord
jaja, OK

Well, changing a little bit of topic, I follow your council to obtain a signature.
i asked in the artwork emporium

to be honest i fell a little uncomfortable, asking for a signature without even knowing the person

is strange for me. i dont like ask for something whitout know the person first.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well yeah, that's all part of having a sig shop online. It's obviously easier to ask someone you know personally but still. Artists here are really talented. :)

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Daggumit, you guys need to stop talking so much so I don't get lost when I log in here, haha.
Anyone seen any of the new episodes of Futurama? I pretty much died from laughter watching them.
I saw the first three or four, but missed the last two while I was in Florida. I MUST SEE THEM!
I've got my Pink now, that make me official? :V
Hahaha, yay! Now Quirky and IYM need to get pranked, haha.
The whole freaking music discussion
I don't really listen to much Japanese music, although I do listen to some video game music while studying sometimes because I get distracted by songs with singing in them while studying(usually stuff like Final Fantasy 6 and 10 and Tales of Symphonia, the quieter songs). I listen to stuff like Death Cab for Cutie, Nickel Creek and Punch Bros., Gorillaz, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Snow Patrol.... stuff like that. Well, and Weird Al and Flight of the Conchords when I'm in the right mood, haha.

I'm the motherflippin' Rhymenoceros, my beats are fat and the birds are on my back and I'm horny, I'm HORNY!

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Side track once more. But anyone got SC2? and by that i mean Star Craft 2.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I'm wondering if I should get it. I started playing the first one and it's fun but it's lame when you don't have a mouse and you have to use the Laptop touch pad thing :urg:

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Nice stuff Ryu, can you confirm that this works for Link?
i doubt the getting out of nado trick will work for link, namely cause it doesnt work for snake, and their weight and hurtbox sizes are similar. ive only tested on falco, ics and diddy personally, and its pretty easy to do with them. have a go, see what happens.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
i doubt the getting out of nado trick will work for link, namely cause it doesnt work for snake, and their weight and hurtbox sizes are similar. ive only tested on falco, ics and diddy personally, and its pretty easy to do with them. have a go, see what happens.
It's harder for larger and heavier characters but it's possible to do.

The main problem imo, is that Link really can't do anything to punish tornado after he gets out. Unless he had a bomb in hand, or used Zair, both of which need spacing to use right.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
I'm wondering if I should get it. I started playing the first one and it's fun but it's lame when you don't have a mouse and you have to use the Laptop touch pad thing :urg:
Hmm you might need a mouse for this. IDK how you would play without one. Though its pretty sweet. i stayed up all night on accident playing just the campaign mode. Which is amazing. They have tons of units for Terran in the campaign that they dont have in multiplayer mode. That is a little sad but its great you can use my favorite units again after getting rid of them in multi. Firebats are awesome.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ok, i've come up with my own tier of Link's moves:

S Tier: Dair
Uair
Aerial Spin Attack
Doing nothing

A Tier: Dtilt
Ftilt
Fair

B Tier: Arrow
Boomerang
Fsmash
C Tier: Utilt
Dsmash
Usmash

D Tier: Bair
Nair

F Tier: Zair
Bombs

Ryos4

Smash Lord
First he should realize that there is a thread dedicated to this already.

Also it looks like hes doing it just to get people to say something about it. No one in their right mind would put doing nothing in S tier. Even if you consider it hylian shield its not that great either. It just looks like hes trying to start something.

IYM!

Smash Lord
Hahaha, yay! Now Quirky and IYM need to get pranked, haha.
What exactly mean the fact you get pranked, that is good or bad?
i was investigate and i discover tha only a primium member can pranked us

It's harder for larger and heavier characters but it's possible to do.

The main problem imo, is that Link really can't do anything to punish tornado after he gets out. Unless he had a bomb in hand, or used Zair, both of which need spacing to use right.
maybe we can get away from him an wait for the end of his nado, and befor he touch the ground, we can do a DAC and start a combo

only an idea.

PD. what mean IMO?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
IMO means in my opinion.

Being pranked is neutral. There's no benefit (unless you like a pink name) and there's no drawback (unless you hate a pink name).

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
maybe we can get away from him an wait for the end of his nado, and befor he touch the ground, we can do a DAC and start a combo

only an idea.

PD. what mean IMO?
the whole point of getting out the way i described is that anyone becomes able to punish nado. you airdodge through, while mk then finishes nadoing and has his 20 or whatever frames of lag. you dsmash or whatever, if you managed to get out.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Hey it's Shmotness :)

I was planning on cleaning up these boards and being much more active this week but my net recently got capped at the same time, so loading pages takes forever! It'll have to postpone to next week.

In the meant time you guys just be as cool as you are now :cool:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You 2 don't have a sense of humor? :mad:
It's a fake list obv., just for lulz.

Top Bottom