• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

last third party character.

Cless

Smash Champion
geno has the highest chance
followed by megaman
followed by bomberman
followed by a square character. im thinkn black mage, chocobo, or a moogle

and i think there will atleast be 2 more 3rd party charas, if not 3
I'm curious, why do you think Geno has a better shot than Megaman?

RDK

Smash Hero
I don't see how people actually think Simon Belmont has a chance.

Pengie

Smash Lord
I know that he has nnext to no chance of being in but I would love to see Lloyd Irving fom Tales of Symphonia in Brawl. People dimiss him as being "Another sword user" but I see potential in him considering he uses two swords and has a lot of moves that they could use from ToS.

Raptorbite

Smash Apprentice
I think Zidane (protagonist from FF9) should be in over Cloud. He would fit the overall graphical style better, and his moveset could include his double-bladed saber and dual-knives combat style.

I'm not saying he has even the slightest chance at inclusion, but it'd still be cool.

Cless

Smash Champion
I know where he's from. I own the game and have destroyed its bosses with the Lazy Shell. I thought someone said that Sakurai said that he would be considered first party, but that's just hearsay, so whatever. I still don't see why he is so popular.

T-major

Smash Champion
I don't see how people actually think Simon Belmont has a chance.
Because Castlevania has been with Nintendo since NES, with a majority of the franchises games have been on Nintendo systems. and Simon, Being the star the original, as well as (I think) about 5 other games, would be the best rep for the series. the only reason I don't think he has a chance is because Snake already has the Konami slot.

also, someone mentioned KOS-MOS. just thought I point out that shes technically 2nd party Nintendo now, since Nintendo bought 85% of Monolith Soft. either way, if anyone from Monolith gets in, it will most likely be Kalas from Baiten Katos; because that series was the whole reason Nintendo bought Monolith in the first place.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Pac-Man logically has the better chance.

But Megaman is much, much, MUCH more popular, so obviously Megaman.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
lot of fans claimed him in brawl via Polls
I don't know where Geno's enormous fan-base came from either. Yes, I remember playing Super Mario RPG, 3 times. A toad wishes upon a star that he wish he had an hero. Geno happened to be a doll inside his toy box. The star brings him to life. Later, You are in the Forest Maze, and Geno comes just in time. You both defeat some crazy needle noodle looking crazy eyed dude named Bowyer or something.

That's pretty much his entire history right there. After that, the story doesn't focus on him until the end. So basically, What is Geno? I just say he is a puppet Link, but uses guns instead. But then again, He is the best character since Mallow completely sucked.

* Geno Beam: Charging up his energy, Geno shoots a deadly energy beam at one enemy. Hold Y until three stars appear to deal more damage.
* Geno Boost: Using magic, Geno boosts an ally's attack. After all the arrows disappear, press Y. Geno will then boost the ally's defense as well.
* Geno Whirl: Geno throws a disk of light at one enemy. If timed correctly, the attack will do 9999 damage. This does not work for boss characters (except Exor and Yaridovich copies).
* Geno Blast: Geno summons light energy from the sky, damaging all enemies. Hold Y until three stars appear to deal more damage.
* Geno Flash: Geno transform into a large cannon, then shoots a large ball of energy, damaging all enemies. Hold Y until three stars appear to deal more damage.

Cless

Smash Champion
But he wasn't even that good. The best party was Mario, Toadstool, and Bowser. I guess you could take Bowser out for Geno, but it's not like it was worth it.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Megaman by far. I mean, if that random *** AT from today got in (sorry, I've honestly never heard of him or the game he's from) from popular demand, then Megaman has gotta get it!

Please Sakurai! Prefrebly as tomorrow's update!

TheLake

Smash Master
Its "mallow you"...you you thing! Any hoot Geno is awsome because hes one of the more unique characters in the mario universe. The fact that Square enix is his brainchild allows him to have a more "collected" and "serious" tone. He brought that element to the game so it was like playing a FF character who resembled link in a mario world which is just plain awsome. Add the fact he was a toy (allowing him to have an awsome array of weapons) only added to his coolness. Im a geno fan myself but im not quite sure if I want him as PC. I think others deserve the spot *nods* and im hoping for megaman.

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
um....

word from a reliable source says Mega Man is in...
but Viewtiful Joe is where it's at. He fits the game better than any character that's already in and any other character that has any chance of getting in.

HappyBirthday

Smash Cadet
I believeThe mostly likely 3rd party characters are
1. Geno (just awesome )
2. Megaman and Bomberman (both having a lot of fans, what Bomberman has is that Hudson is closer to Nintendo than Capcom)
3. PacMan (nuff said)
4. Some Square Character basically Black Mage or Moggle

Definetly not Cloud especially because he only has appeared on sony consoles or any other character who has appeared in only one final fantasy game,series

serosfan

Smash Apprentice
I believeThe mostly likely 3rd party characters are
1. Geno (just awesome )
2. Megaman and Bomberman (both having a lot of fans, what Bomberman has is that Hudson is closer to Nintendo than Capcom)
3. PacMan (nuff said)
4. Some Square Character basically Black Mage or Moggle

Definetly not Cloud especially because he only has appeared on sony consoles or any other character who has appeared in only one final fantasy game,series
Completely agree, accept for Geno. He is not Third Party due to loop hole in contract.

Cless

Smash Champion
on page 6, I'm not re writing it.
I didn't know KOS-MOS was getting popular. Well, whatever.

I really just want Megaman and think that he has the best shot. Moogle and Black Mage sound like AT fodder. Besides, what are they just gonna use Mog for a moogle moveset? Pac-Man maybe, but eh I just don't want him, so that's not a good reason. Bomberman I could also see, but eh.

volbound1700

Smash Master
There could not be another third party or it could even be another Sonic character.

Next game, they should not limit the characters at all and keep us guessing lol. Just the addition of third party has brought up a lot of speculation. Next time they should just say anyone can make it no matter what lol.

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
To people who argue about Bomberman's moveset, play Bomberman 64: Second Attack.

The end.

Also, Link Jumped in Legend of Zelda II: Adventure of Link.

M.K

Level 55
To people who argue about Bomberman's moveset, play Bomberman 64: Second Attack.

The end.

Also, Link Jumped in Legend of Zelda II: Adventure of Link.
OH MY GOD!!!! Ice, Earth, Lightning, Dark, Wind, Light, and FIRE BOMBS! POMMY FINAL SMASH!

I love you.

Oh, and Link jumped in Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons with the Roc's Feather

Top Bottom