• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last Stand Tournament III - West Palm Beach, FL - 07.05.08

Gingerr

Smash Lord
SURPRISE! AFRO THUNDAH WON!

:O
Blowin' my mind, one tournament at a time. How'd my boy Bmoney place? I had to go home early, I was tireddd~

Equi

Smash Ace
Afro's gonna win FAST.

What's the threat? Does anyone know?

And this was an awesome tournament. I had a great time.

Results:

1. Afro
2. Rx-
3. xYz
4. Linguni
5. Equi

Sorry, don't remember the rest. But I know Tommy G is next.

Well at least I'm consistently placing top 5. Lol. But good **** to everyone today. Especially GDX/Hrnut in teams, you guys played fabulous. Thanks to gmoney for more MK coaching and getting me more adapted to matchup and free practice and tips. You're a cool dude. Looking forward to next weekend. Uh... What else?

I'm enjoying Brawl because I feel like i'm getting better, though it seems like I get 4th and 5th a lot and am having a hard time beating Linguini/Rx, for past two tournaments they've gotten me. You guys are too good. Afro is dominating like a madman.

Have fun at melee tourney tomorrow everyone. Would have gone but don't have a ride. I'd love to see how I stand. I know I'm no where near Chops/Linguini level but it'd still be fun.

Peace. And see you all next weekend I believe, or whatever the next tournament is. Is it FAST?

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
afro/equi didnt do so hot in doubles. Gmoney and grabanzo toon it i believe.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Doubles Results Were:

1. Gmoney/Garbanzo
2. Rx- xYz
3. Tommy G/Bonesaw (Don't Underestimate These Kids!)
4. GDX/Hrnut
5. Afro/Equi
5.?

PB&J

Smash Hero
i played so bad yesterday but besides that the tourny was fun the competition was good and the tornado's were spamming....i hope to see u guys at linguini's

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I'd like to thank Afro for putting me in a better mindset about the game, thanks bro.

I'm gunna win fast1, rx said so.

edit : Oh, and I really am sorry reishu. My b.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Doubles Results Were:

1. Gmoney/Garbanzo
2. Rx- xYz
3. Tommy G/Bonesaw (Don't Underestimate These Kids!)
4. GDX/Hrnut

5. Afro/Equi
5.?
these two placings were entirely my fault. with me at 40% and bonesaw at like 120%, i somehow end up suiciding and costing us 3rd place...

dont feel bad if you keep losing to the same peoples equi. this is the 2nd straight tourney you've taken me out :laugh: im gonna find a way to combat your wolf fang fist

ggs to all i played in singles and doubles. invisible c-4 saved gmoney's teams ***. cant wait until that video is on youtube so everyone can see what happened. the greed that resides in galeon in friendlies amazes me. he makes HRNUT look like a saint. linguini proved that king kong is greater than bubbles.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
For those who want to know, I believe I placed 9th at this tournament. This was really all just a learning experience for me after I profited from ****** in doubles. Thanks, Garbanzo! I had to figure out a few specific matchups before FAST1 and I did. I appreciate it, Afro and Galeon. ;)

I'm too lazy to do a long list of shoutouts but everyone should know how I feel and all that... I love all of you (even the haters). Equi, there's more **** I can tell you about that matchup, but that'll have to wait, I guess. Friendlies at FAST1, yes or no? Gingerr, you didn't quit for long. I'm already calling Team G(ingerr)money for taking doubles at willvo. The crowd that formed at the end of grand finals for doubles was too funny! nevershootme, you disappoint me by underestimating Team You Won't. :laugh:

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'm still quitting, I just went :) I didn't play a single game.
G(ingerr)money<33
Also a specific shout out to Chaz, for being so, so nice and offering to pay my entrance fee into singles because I couldn't afford it. You are amazing and so sweet :] but I couldn't take your money like that!

MokonA

Smash Cadet
Oh, and Will's the man for holding it down by hosting this tourney. The fact that you record all the matches is awesome and I can't wait to watch them (especially my amazing comebacks in doubles). :)

Everyone is going to be checking out your girlfriend.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Suicide Johns :) I won't even go there.

I had wristband johns. They should have been green...or red for the B button

Good s*** to everyone: Colbol, Icekid, Chops, Colbol again (lol), Equi. **** frigate orphean, Equi lmao. XD

Edit: And good job Will. nice tourney.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Team Sui-Die FTW - or at least third

This tournament was great because it wasn't too big or small, just the right size (Thats what she said). I didn't do very well in singles so I too will use the pink bracelet johns.

I don't remember everyone i played in teams so I'll just say a generic "great stuff people".

As for singles, Mask- you have a pretty good ness man (you owned me on Brinstar), HRNut you just wooped me even after that crazy K.O from the Poke stadium 1 windmill, I'll get you next time dude, and of course AFRO: our match was fun as balls, hope to play you at FAST cuz YOU AINT READY FOR BONESAW!

Again good tournament Will

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
Oh, and Will's the man for holding it down by hosting this tourney. The fact that you record all the matches is awesome and I can't wait to watch them (especially my amazing comebacks in doubles). :)
Really? Will recorded every match at the tournament? That's a lot of video.

Equi

Smash Ace
Yeah ggz all.

lmao tommy g. I thought i had that match on Frigate too, and i could only laugh when that stage flipped upside at the last second, I knew something would go wrong haha ggz man.

And um, update:

Looking for a partner for Play 'N Trade

Equi

Smash Ace
yo equi we never did that mm maybe at fast?

we should also do a melee mm :)

who's down for some melee mm's at fast?
I'll do both. But I don't have a lot of money right now so let's keep the price low. :laugh:

edit: looking for a doubles partner, know this is my second post in a row but it's important :psycho:

AfroQT

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS TO FINCH FO BEIN A G AND DRIVING LIKE 5 HOURS FOR BRAWL+MELEE!!!!!
Lozanzo for bein the best xYz user in the world.
Equi for bein a beast (you got rx next time)
Bonesaw for bein the only person to take a match from me on Saturday (****IN WINDMILLS LOL)
Tommy G for bein better then me at ITG
Will for hosting a awesome *** tourney
Projekt for bein sexy
Sabin for bein sexy
Mystic for bein sexy
Icekid for bein my lover
XIF for bein good at melee and guilty gear (SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Robo-Ky for bein a robot.
Mooney for bein cooler then i expected him (**** jiggs)
Linguini for hostin a amazing tourney
Chops for bein my mentor in brawl and melee
8-Bit for showin up just to record matches (thats pro ****)
Seibrik for doin teams with me (**** shiek lol)
PBnJ for holdin it down
Spider Sense for bein a G(anondorf user)
Green Mario for bein sexy/mario user/cool
Rx for actually playing me in grand finals
GDX for bein amazing at this game
HRnut for bein amazing but wont break my shields

Daz it.
rofl

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wario can be pretty beastly though. plus he has the comedic factor over snake

Masky

Smash Master
Team Sui-Die FTW - or at least third

This tournament was great because it wasn't too big or small, just the right size (Thats what she said). I didn't do very well in singles so I too will use the pink bracelet johns.

I don't remember everyone i played in teams so I'll just say a generic "great stuff people".

As for singles, Mask- you have a pretty good ness man (you owned me on Brinstar), HRNut you just wooped me even after that crazy K.O from the Poke stadium 1 windmill, I'll get you next time dude, and of course AFRO: our match was fun as balls, hope to play you at FAST cuz YOU AINT READY FOR BONESAW!

Again good tournament Will
Thanks dude, if you come down for another tournament I want to play your MK again :) That last stock on Brinstar and the offscreen ledgegrab on Rainbow Cruise were amazing hax, I hope Will recorded those matches though I didn't see a VCR on our TV

Top Bottom