• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last Stand Tournament III - West Palm Beach, FL - 07.05.08

Equi

Smash Ace
so who going to show me how to **** withsnake????
i wanna start playing brawl i justhave no direction
=(
walk menacingly up to your opponent

ftilt

you, my friend. are a formidable opponent.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Well another reason is that you can play as Afro Thunder who is a much better character than Snake is.

I mean c'mon, would you want the ability to hide in a box, or the ability to scare people away just by them looking at your hair.

Enough said

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'd main Afro Thundah.
I don't know, it's a tough call between Afro Thundah, Equi, Icekid and Gmoney. All very good, solid characters.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Icekid is one of those characters that's only top tier if you devote all your time into him.

M2K would play Icekid really well.

Equi

Smash Ace
Yeah good call. I was gonna main Lambchops myself, just seems like the intelligent thing to do. Any character that uses his c0ck for good recovery is somebody I'd main.

But it's debatable at this point. A lot of good characters out there. Some guy won a tournament in California with Linguini a few days ago.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Mother fu--
I knew Linguini was gonna end up being top tier.
****in. Knew it.

I already know who Afro Thundah is gonna main...

Ryan Sparks.

Top Bottom