• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT Smash 4 - Nov. 28-29 - Sat=Singles; Sun=Teams+Melee

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
I will be at this 2days or 1. Me and Sarah are gonna rafe yall in teams;)

Edit- I may bring my tv with me. So I may have a set up.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hmm, if doubles ends up being on Saturday, too, then I need a partner.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
And pools are supposed to be 2 rounds. Not a set. A set wouldn't even make sense in an accurate point-ranking system. There's no need for 2/3 in pools. Pools are 2 rounds each.
THIS. In addition, the pools can be completed without having to play every single match. Once the top seeds are determined to the point that the rest of the matches don't matter, the pool is done. You won't have to play "all 28 matches" to finish the pool.

Who's teaming with ME?

EDIT: If this is supposed to be a big tourney with OoS peeps, then shouldn't this be stickied?

EDIT2: I want to WIN doubles, Curlz. Sorry. I think I have a shot in the money if I team with someone good.

EDIT3: MM's anyone? The only one I have so far is with Jerm.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
People like doubles as much as singles. So of course they would want to do both.
I effing hate Doubles. The only thing I like more about Doubles is the fact that I can taunt more.

I'm bringing Kismet to this still. My older brother (I SEE YOU) isn't coming, it seems.

Also, I need housing for an amount of people between two and four.

Gnes

Smash Master

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:3 Katie

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:3 Katie
DANG. I love you too GNES :D<3

Esca

Smash Champion
Katie, I just wanted to apologize for being such an ******* to you. Lol, you don't deserve it really, but EVERY smasher is like, "OH MAI GAWD GURL SMASHERZ S0 HAW+" so I have to break the mold.

I apologize for being an *******, but I still have to say mean ****, ya dumb ****.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
JNig, I'll MM ya. $5, 3/5.

@Reflex, aw man, your bro isn't coming? I was looking forward to saying "I SEE YOU ELEV8!"

Curlz

Smash Lord
JNig, don't forget our MM. You better be ready.

Also, add Blaise to the attendee list please, Randall.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman

Will you have a Wii and Brawl as well? Even if you can't bring a TV, the system would be a huge help.

Also, I need housing for an amount of people between two and four.
You can try contacting Ran Iji, as he's offered housing for a few people already. He does live about an hour away from the venue, though.

Though, that reminds me:

Who can house and who needs housing??

We really need to get that stuff straight soon.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Since Hyro hasn't done it:

Hyro said:
I can bring everetts wii and my tv. Then, I can bring my wii if he brings HIS tv, since it needs component cables (and no, that doesn't mean the tv is hd).

That's +2 setups.
I'll try to persuade my brother into bringing his TV. I think he'll do it.

My brother and I are able to house people, though, like Ran, we live an hour from BR.

-Ran

Smash Master
Ricky B is also almost two hours from the venue, which would add at least four more hours of driving for you round trip.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
im confirmed for this!!!!! :D

also im bringing a wii for sure maybe a full set up if we have room in the car :p

edit: also in need of partner lol

Esca

Smash Champion
Ran we housed with RickyB at the last LasT. 1 hour is definately worth the drive for me. + if this is two days I'm never coming back to an LA tournament again.

How can I get in touch with ricky.

-Ran

Smash Master
Ricky hasn't gone to a Brawl tournament in at least six months. >> I haven't even seen him at a general get together. =/

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
RickyB hasn't been on here in quite a while. Someone better call him like now! (I don't have his #, sorry).

Looks like I'm gonna team with Cyphus (probably, hopefully). Best be prepared.

I need more MM's!

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Katie, I just wanted to apologize for being such an ******* to you. Lol, you don't deserve it really, but EVERY smasher is like, "OH MAI GAWD GURL SMASHERZ S0 HAW+" so I have to break the mold.

I apologize for being an *******, but I still have to say mean ****, ya dumb ****.
LOL It's all good *****. I thought i did something to you lmfao:(

Wait...katie's a girl?

gnes look at my tlink plz

Will you have a Wii and Brawl as well? Even if you can't bring a TV, the system would be a huge help.

You can try contacting Ran Iji, as he's offered housing for a few people already. He does live about an hour away from the venue, though.

Though, that reminds me:

Who can house and who needs housing??

We really need to get that stuff straight soon.
I'll have a full setup probably.:) For housing i'll be staying with my bro in nola for the most part, but I dont feel like driving back to nola sat night then back to BR sunday morning(esp since im driving 9 hrs here anyway lol) so I need someone to stay with maybe fri and sat night?:)if anyone is housing in BR ><

-Ran

Smash Master
I'll have a full setup probably.:) For housing i'll be staying with my bro in nola for the most part, but I dont feel like driving back to nola sat night then back to BR sunday morning(esp since im driving 9 hrs here anyway lol) so I need someone to stay with maybe fri and sat night?:)if anyone is housing in BR ><

You can drive to and fro Last with me if you want to.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
DANG, who remembers me? I'm coming back btw.

Also someone tell Ricky to get his *** back in.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Someone needs to give me housing! >:0

If no one posts, I'll start begging people via PM. I don't want to have to do that. :(

Looks like there will be four people in my car now.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I'm pretty sure Arcadia and I can house people. All I need is permission, which shouldn't be much trouble.

I'll PM you or whatever as soon as I find out.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Alabama will be showing some love to the Louisiana smash scene, will there be streaming?

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
stoked for this!

hype hype hype! swift! :D

also do we know what the side events are gonna be yet?

Top Bottom