• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT Smash 4 - Nov. 28-29 - Sat=Singles; Sun=Teams+Melee

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm a definite for LasT4 on saturday however I'm not gonna push for a ride on Sunday :/ I'll mention it but I'm not guaranteeing anything.

Also put me down for bringing the pain.
Oh crap, if Oathkeeper doesn't make it to LasT how are we gonna do the MM? Is it fine if NiTEZ takes his spot if he can't make it?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Oh crap, if Oathkeeper doesn't make it to LasT how are we gonna do the MM? Is it fine if NiTEZ takes his spot if he can't make it?
life, she can be simpel. We shall merely have our little duel during Saturday hoh hoh!

why the **** am I speaking like a Frenchman on an online forum... gay, way to go RTard.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Winnar will be bringing his Wii to go along with my TV, so count us down for a set-up for Saturday.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
i would really like to go to this. if i can go, ill bring a wii, brawl, and a power strip. i still have to ask my mom though, so ill let you guys know for sure soon.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
In case curlz hasn't posted it yet, I will be coming.
I can bring a full setup, unlike at mecha-con, I wont forget the remote to make my TV work.

If it helps for any side events, I do have homebrew.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I've got Winnar and Veaz confirmed for this, with 6 others possibly coming. Winnar will also be bringing his Wii, so for the two of us, we have a set-up for Saturday only.

Winnar

Smash Lord
I've got Winnar and Veaz confirmed for this, with 6 others possibly coming. Winnar will also be bringing his Wii, so for the two of us, we have a set-up for Saturday only.
Actually something came up and I might not be going to this.

We'll see :\

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Well even if my boy Winnar can't come, I've got Cows and Sarah confirmed for this. So at the least, it'll be me, Veaz, Cows, and Sarah in my car.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
LasT 3 sucked. I will say I am partially to blame. I didn't know Swiss well enough and plus I screwed up in a match in my pool which set us back some time and we were the last pool to report in. :(

So if you have to get mad at anyone, get mad at me. It was my responsibility as a Pool runner to know it and I screwed up. All I can really say is that I'm sorry that I made a mistake that apparently has carried over for thins long of a time.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
At lot of things came together that individually wouldn't have been bad, but combined they made LasT 3 a horrible tournament for a first impression. Bomber, there's no need for you to feel bad. If anything, I should have done more in order to make sure Swiss ran smoothly or to see that Swiss was a bad idea.

I know it didn't go well for most of Alabama, and I can understand why they wouldn't want to make another 7 hour drive this way quite yet. Maybe a few of them will decide to come, and I'll be happy if they do. Otherwise, my goal here is to fix my mistakes with LasT 3 so LasT 4 is something that people wish they hadn't missed.

I'll make another update later for attendees and stuff. For my reference, I think I need to take into account everything after Ran's setup and stuff on AiB.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Lee ditched me for Gnes and now I'm partnerless for this tourney :(

I need to team with someone reeeeally good. Razer!!! who u teamin with homeslice?!11

-Ran

Smash Master
Gnes, we need to have some friendlies after the tournament. I loved playing with you during Ozfest. <3 Everything was so random.

Top Bottom