• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT Smash 4 - Nov. 28-29 - Sat=Singles; Sun=Teams+Melee

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Curlz promised me a MM last time, still up for it?!;)
Yo Kates can I get a rematch with you at LasT?

@Curlz- I have conversed with my partner and you are on. I'm going to ask Jnig to record it since he going to be acquiring recording equipment soon.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Awesome. I'm looking forward to it. ;]
LasT is gonna be fun. Is it too early for hype?
Never too early for hype.

Curlz you think you're ever gonna shred that curlz status? Is that what all these MM's are about? O:

... <3

...jiggs ditto XD

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Also Randal if you need to use my laptop let me know because I really don't feel like wasting for the tourny to end just for laptop, especially for like 8 hours after I have been eliminated from the tournament (not expecting to make it out of pools with the lack of my practice/people to play). Once I'm eliminated I plan on leaving almost immediately if I can't get any friendlies which will most likely not happen until the finals roll around and TV's are open.
I don't think I'll need your computer. Mine is getting old and slow, so recording with it is a bad idea.

You could always just not do pools either.
I think pools are part of what make the tournament enjoyable for most of the entrants. It gives players more than 2 matches, guaranteed. Also, decently seeded pools will result in much better seeding for the bracket than anything I could do otherwise.

O **** i didnt realize this was on sunday too, it may be more difficult for me to make it now but i will see what i can do
I'm looking into finishing Singles on Saturday and doing just a bracket for teams on Sunday. Because of this, you could probably leave at a reasonable time Sunday afternoon, maybe 5ish?

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I'm looking into finishing Singles on Saturday and doing just a bracket for teams on Sunday. Because of this, you could probably leave at a reasonable time Sunday afternoon, maybe 5ish?
Hmmm, 5ish could be possible, im only worried cuz im dumb and signed up for early morning classes in college. And its quite a drive and i cant afford to miss any class.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Go ahead and put me down for attending for now, but IDK about housing or even if I'll be going definitely. If I have a for-reals job by then, then heck yeah, I'll have my weekend off. Otherwise, there's a game that weekend so I'll be at the bookstore. D=

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I was thinking I might come for both days. I'll see what I can do. I'm not sure right now, but as the day draws nearer I will see if I can get a ride for both days; if I do you can count on a set-up for both days.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I hope I can make this. I may be busy beating my meat to how awesome this tourny will be.

Esca, would you give me a ride to this if I rode up to beaumont?

*remembers that you would prob stay for teams on Sunday*

nvm. let me know otherwise though

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I'm also up for MM's. Not too much, though.

I'll probably have the schedule changed soon. I like the Singles on Saturday and Teams on Sunday idea.

Rayku

Smash Lord
If BigLou goes to this and doesn't invite me, I'm going to be salty.

But I won't really care

I'll see about making this. And if I do, I want a $5 MM with Sudai

BigLøu

Smash Lord

But I won't really care

Well i would have but this a brawl only tourney, and i know ur not too fond of the game anymore, otherwise you know i would have invited you. Still trying to get it set up though and talkin to some people, and getting my school schedule figured out. Along with my college schedule as well.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Well i would have but this a brawl only tourney, and i know ur not too fond of the game anymore, otherwise you know i would have invited you. Still trying to get it set up though and talkin to some people, and getting my school schedule figured out. Along with my college schedule as well.
Yeah dude. I understand. I still enjoy going places, though :)

Also, if you'd do teams with me, I'd be more than happy to go with you and enter.

Question to LA players: Is Lee attending this? I would imagine so, but I've always wanted to meet my favorite Lucario player.

Bomber7

Smash Hero

But I won't really care

I want a match with you. A friendly. I wont be carrying much money around for MM's. All I can really do right now is Curlz's MM challenge.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Hopefully i can work somethin in with biglou cause its such a long drive for me..This tourney seems **** i wish brawl wasnt on sunday

my tag will be Vaj if i go :p

Top Bottom