• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT Smash 4 - Nov. 28-29 - Sat=Singles; Sun=Teams+Melee

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Isn't that thanksgiving weekend??? If I can't make it 2 see my family(Which I aint seen in 2 years) I'll swing tru

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Someone in Georigia should drive by Auburn and get meeeeeeeeeeee. :D

I has gas monies.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I forget if I posted it on here but due to work I may will only be able to make it Saturday, and even that that is indefinite that I will even get off. Also been wondering, any suggestions for johns to get off of work for a tourny?

Gnes

Smash Master
I just looked on the attendees and noticed Gnes is coming.....maybe he could show me some Diddy shiz!
U can show me stuff too ^_^

Im super confirmed for this guys. Also Jerm is coming too...well he better since hes my partner for this (since razers not going).

We'll u guys give me belated birthday presents??? :embarrass

'V'

Smash Lord
If I come it'll just be for whatever Challenges or FFA's or Duelist on whatever random setup that they'll be using for them if those will even be considered at all.

My Megaphone could be of some use here.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
U can show me stuff too ^_^

Im super confirmed for this guys. Also Jerm is coming too...well he better since hes my partner for this (since razers not going).

We'll u guys give me belated birthday presents??? :embarrass
I'm sure whatever I'd have to show you, would be something you already know. :laugh:
Hmm, maybe we could dubs ditto, You and Jerm vs Me and HyRo

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I want to mm/**** kismet and reflex plz. =]

And ok bomber, i'll do 1 dollar. TL dittos are dumb when taken seriously.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I want to mm/**** kismet and reflex plz. =]

And ok bomber, i'll do 1 dollar. TL dittos are dumb when taken seriously.
only MM im doing is against Curls, I was just hoping for a friendly. Either way I'm looking for an insane match. TL flying everywhere, arrows blotting out the sun so we can fight in the shade.... >>

-Ran

Smash Master
This **** needs to get hyped some. Come on Texas, we drive to Hobos, get your lazy bums here. =)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I think the only issue with some of the Texans is it's more difficult to come to a two-day event since school's Monday.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I think the only issue with some of the Texans is it's more difficult to come to a two-day event since school's Monday.
Maybe so, but that event is optional, if they're so worried about school the next day, then just come for the Saturday part of the tourney. It's sounding as if they think they're obligated to stay for both days.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I just made a couple of much-needed updates.

1. Cut the starters from 7 to 5. The starter list is now FD, Battlefield, Yoshi's, Smashville, and PS1.
2. Changed the schedule to Singles on Saturday and Teams on Sunday. Any side events will be on Sunday.

Setups!

In order to finish up singles on Saturday, we need setups! I'm looking at about 9 setups right now, but that's nowhere near enough. If you're coming and have a Wii or TV you can bring, it will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I can bring my TV. I'll see if Winnar can bring his Wii.

Curlz

Smash Lord
NiTEZ, are you interested in teaming? I'm not completely sure if Oathkeeper can make it. Also, on that note, Randall, put Oathkeeper as a maybe.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'm a definite for LasT4 on saturday however I'm not gonna push for a ride on Sunday :/ I'll mention it but I'm not guaranteeing anything.

Also put me down for bringing the pain.

Top Bottom