• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord karn

Smash Master
Sinesis and Yoshiiscool came from Tennessee. Ali got third.

I was so close to beating Ali in winners. All I had to do was get one shine spike, but I missed and got hit by the upb. :(

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Sinesis and Yoshiiscool came from Tennessee. Ali got third.

I was so close to beating Ali in winners. All I had to do was get one shine spike, but I missed and got hit by the upb. :(
oh okay, and Alex; l2 tech. It's simple, press R (or L).

i should have brought my jiggs to this thing and ***** all yall, (except pp)
yea

Sheik vs. Falcon is hard. :[

Being broke is harder.

Good ****, Forest.
You should have brought him to Fountain and thought of Tope, Josh.

DJRome

Smash Hero
so i had mad to johns for this next duke will be right after pound, so those who missed pound. . . no johns!

lord karn

Smash Master
Hey, I think someone accidentally took my controller. I put it down on the pool table and then went to get my set up and when I came back it was gone. It is silver and has a white mark on the front right side where the paint is worn away. The rubber on the analog stick is also slightly torn.

If I could get that back, it would be excellent.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Will do shoutouts soon.

It was fun brooooos.

Everyone hope Moo survives his long drive back as he is flying in order to use the bathroom.

NisP

Smash Journeyman
Anthony is such good ****.

Love that dude~

Hey upload that match with Smith and Anthony. That was hilarious. x3 I think it was Anthony's wii....but idk O.O

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
GAH DANG IT

comp deletin shoutouts and S.

Abridged version:

DJ- thanks for hosting and teaming

lozr- u mean

TN- thanks for coming and getting off. you guys ****.

lots of people who improved- good shiz and hit me up to talk about stuff and check the HLS group please.

Moo- you have ADD <3

Charlotte- I'll come visit soon.

everyone- you ****.

I'll try to be specific again sometime.

null55

Smash Master
Josh- gooooood ****. we have good *** friendlies. keep fighting son. <3

DJ- i can't wait to **** you. <3

PP- i'm gonna **** you up.

Gboro- LOL, wow y'all suck.

Smith- train hard, good ish on improving yo. <3

Chris- Yay is black.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Cam, sorry we didn't do better in teams. My melee skills were seriously lacking that day.

Anthony I'll get you next time.

null55

Smash Master
Cam, sorry we didn't do better in teams. My melee skills were seriously lacking that day.

no worries bro. we had the play the 1st place team and then the guys from TN (though, tbh, i think we could have taken them potentially, but that's me being very generous XD). the second i knew DJ was making brackets, i knew my team would get jipped. :ohwell:

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace

Yes. Technically you already had me THAT time--if you didn't like mega punched yourself to death like TWICE that last match. That last one was SO anti-climatic. Next time will be fun.

Alex.... you sure bill wouldn't mind me teaming with you? Could you scout who will make a good partner for andy? I'd like to go back to our family with 1st and second place prize money (andy if his team wins second or something).

Anthony is such good ****.

Love that dude~

Hey upload that match with Smith and Anthony. That was hilarious. x3 I think it was Anthony's wii....but idk O.O

I have recorded like EVERY match that i played including the brawl team grand finals and singles semi's, winners, and grand finals. IF anyone has faced LDPK or Legendary Pikachu at the Duke 12/5 thing--i've most likely got that match recorded. Request if you want them for critique online. I have got Smith's Toon Link videos up against me. I am working on Devin, Ragnarok, and the Grand Finals team matches right now.

Smith's matches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z-GWULvUG4

My shoutouts:
1) more ppl come and add $ in pot so at least PP 'may' be tempted to participate in brawl.
2) NCSU, represent.... I missed all of yall :'(
3) Rag... quit SD'ing on me. Dont do that! I didn't just play ~15 total matches with you just so you could leap off the stage and die.
4) Seth, thanks for the warm-ups... it gave me convincing Wario confindence ~ should have gone yoshi against Rag's wario...
5) Smith... You are one brave soul: Playing Toon link knowing my lil bro who i face is also one. Also, counterpicking pika to norfair... you are brave indeed.
6) Devin, thanks for the marth experience. That whiffed spike at the last 10 seconds of the match would have gotten you the game if you had landed it. I need to perfect my marth game whenever (if i ever) play PP again. That's my goal for the moment--if i have to get by you somehow, i'll do it ^_^... eventually. Thanks for the secondary matches.
7) Thanks T.a.s. for the chance for me to go yoshi and random in tourney. I did try my heart out when random gave me LINK of all ppl. Thanks again.
8) Bo... grenade out of my d-throw chains next time... you can do that you know. But don't get too confident. I am a 'self-proclaimed' snake killer by nature ^_^.

Thanks everyone. I apologize for the exessive spamming and camping--tis what i do best :/

stingers

Smash Obsessed
anthony, pp doesnt like brawl anymore :(

i'm scared for doubles now. I need a consistent teammate. who wants to carry me?

null55

Smash Master
i was gonna say **** Alex, cause he doesn't like Brawl nearly as much as Stingers and isn't as good either (i think), but then i remembered that Stingers plays MK. go Alex.

lord karn

Smash Master
Anthony, Bill doesn't really care about brawl anymore. I don't usually team with him, anyways. I used to mix it up a lot. I think we have a good chance at getting really good because we can practice a lot since we live so close to each other. Also, our playstyles work really well together, since you are good at handling both opponents, and I'm good at being an opportunist.

I was thinking that Andy would team with Ed, but other than that I'm sure there are others who would team with him.

Also, I still like Brawl doubles a lot, just not singles.

Stingers, I will team with you if Anthony doesn't team with me. @_@ Double MK and Snake/MK are pretty gay.

Sinensis

Smash Cadet
Sup NC, just for clarification, my tag is Sinensis (Sin (like lying, stealing, etc...) -en (pronounced like enter) -sis (pronounced like sister)). I enjoyed every match I played at this tournament. Thanks for welcoming TN to this event. You guys have a lot of skill, and there's no doubt you all will continue to improve.

Ali, our matches were too good. Those moonwalk grabs were amazing....I didn't even realize we were playing finals, and I thought you had won after we played the third match of the set. You're a beast.

Peepee, good stuff representing with falcon. This goes without saying but falco shouldn't lose to falcon.... :( Oh well, (**incoming john alert!**) I was pretty drained by the time we played and you're just too good. There's always next time; hopefully I'll get to play your bird.

Karn, thanks for housing us. I had a lot of fun playing you.

l0zR , where you at, son?!

It was really cool chilling with you guys (Theo, Alex, Smith, DJRome, Peepee, etc).

Everyone else: You guys are awesome. Hopefully I'll make it to to Pound 4 and see all of NC there. I'd love to get some friendlies in with everyone.

null55

Smash Master
good **** Sinesis. it was fun playing against you in teams, i wish we had done friendlies.

sorry i had to **** talk the Spongebob undergarments. tbh, i was jealous.

Sinensis

Smash Cadet
good **** Sinesis. it was fun playing against you in teams, i wish we had done friendlies.

sorry i had to **** talk the Spongebob undergarments. tbh, i was jealous.
Haha, it's all good, man. Chicks dig Spongebob...enough said. :laugh:

Looking forward to those dittos, Peepee. I'm sure I'll learn a lot from our matches.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Sup NC, just for clarification, my tag is Sinensis (Sin (like lying, stealing, etc...) -en (pronounced like enter) -sis (pronounced like sister)). I enjoyed every match I played at this tournament. Thanks for welcoming TN to this event. You guys have a lot of skill, and there's no doubt you all will continue to improve.

Ali, our matches were too good. Those moonwalk grabs were amazing....I didn't even realize we were playing finals, and I thought you had won after we played the third match of the set. You're a beast.

Peepee, good stuff representing with falcon. This goes without saying but falco shouldn't lose to falcon.... :( Oh well, (**incoming john alert!**) I was pretty drained by the time we played and you're just too good. There's always next time; hopefully I'll get to play your bird.

Karn, thanks for housing us. I had a lot of fun playing you.

l0zR , where you at, son?!

It was really cool chilling with you guys (Theo, Alex, Smith, DJRome, Peepee, etc).

Everyone else: You guys are awesome. Hopefully I'll make it to to Pound 4 and see all of NC there. I'd love to get some friendlies in with everyone.
****, no love. We had some pretty good *** friendlies once I got warmed up. Good **** during our tourney match too. You were on fire. Thanks for coming to visit bro.

And on a separate note, thanks to everybody who made this tourney awesome and even more thanks to everybody who has said nice things about me in this thread, either about how I was playing or in general. It means a lot. I love this community.

And an especially big shout to Zach for housing me and driving me around all weekend. What a bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom