• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

null55

Smash Master
lol wow stfu Theo.

your modesty is as see-through as something that's really, really transparent.

U SCARED.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
but moo, we're teaming. you have to go.

though on second thought, i have no idea how i'm actually getting to this either. i'm still somehow banking on "if pp can make it, so can i", but i guess that all depends on if seven wants to stop in gboro.

all that will be at end, once UNCG gives me my **** money next semester, whenever that'll be.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
but moo, we're teaming. you have to go.

though on second thought, i have no idea how i'm actually getting to this either. i'm still somehow banking on "if pp can make it, so can i", but i guess that all depends on if seven wants to stop in gboro.

all that will be at end, once UNCG gives me my **** money next semester, whenever that'll be.
Yeah I was talking about pound I'm making duke for sure I'm just driving haha. btw im going falcon. Long story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom