• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Hey guys,

South Carolina's next tournament is going to be running Melee. You can find the topic here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=247401

Now they've always been real nice about coming to our stuff, Devin has taken a car to NC for practically all of the (Brawl) tournaments we've had since September. Now that they're having a tournament with Melee in it, it'd be really cool if some of the NC melee scene could come down and support them too. South Carolina melee has been dead for as long as I can remember, but now that they're starting to build their scene back up again, it'd be cool if we could support them.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Hey guys,

South Carolina's next tournament is going to be running Melee. You can find the topic here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=247401

Now they've always been real nice about coming to our stuff, Devin has taken a car to NC for practically all of the (Brawl) tournaments we've had since September. Now that they're having a tournament with Melee in it, it'd be really cool if some of the NC melee scene could come down and support them too. South Carolina melee has been dead for as long as I can remember, but now that they're starting to build their scene back up again, it'd be cool if we could support them.
I would go to that just to see foxy. What a bro.

DJRome

Smash Hero
in this case, you'd be crushing my hopes if you come too. it's a crush-crush situation

btw, u should get a truck. dat would be really funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom