• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Not at all, the robertson would drop you off 10 minutes walking distance from my apartment. I'm sure someone could even pick you up from the bus-stop.

DJRome

Smash Hero
On another note, I'm trying to see if I can get some bonus prizes from the RA fund to randos that register. And maybe free food & drinks. We'll see.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Let me know if you have any questions or would like any pointers. I ran a smash bros. club at unc for 2 years, and we were a recognized club.

DJRome

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'll let you know. Thanks.

On another note, if anyone who doesn't go to TO5 wants to come for friendlies this Saturday, we're doing things. So yeah. That's happening.

DJRome

Smash Hero
Dude, there's no way that count is real. Someone used a bot or something. The brocator thread is only like half that. lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Something is interesting about this to a lot of people. It's probably the Melee-only part. I'm sure a Brawl or Brawl+-only tournament would attract lots of attention as well just to see how big they would be probably.

Still, it doesn't make sense for THIS amount of people looking. Maybe it was reading the argument.....

I have no idea lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
52,000 is way way way way way too much lol...not even Genesis/Brawl Tier list got to 50k views in like...4-5 days?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
DO NOT PUT WATER ON A GREASE FIRE! This can not be stressed enough. Pouring water on burning grease or oil will not extinguish the fire. It will only cause the burning oil to splash, spreading the grease fire around.

Foxy

Smash Master
I'm afraid Seven's gonna pass me and others up on the PR.

Which means he will.

Oh well... as soon as I get my copy of Melee back, I'll be working my absolute hardest until Billfest to try to improve. I'll give it everything I've got.

And... hopefully then I can hold my PR spot. =\

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Eh, he's not quite to where I want him yet, but once he gets his tech game cleaned up I think he'll start putting things together so much easier and his game will shoot up. Time will tell I suppose.

Foxy

Smash Master
"Where I want him" is quite vague.

Are you trying to get him to a level where he can get on the PRs? Or are you aiming for him to be nearly competition for the top few in the state?

I'm basically asking what spot you think he'd take on the PR right now.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm iffy on whether he's PR material right now. For now, I'll say he's not just yet. He's close though. It's all about practice and learning higher level play at this point(yes I'm telling him Marth stuff I've learned....all of it).

lord karn

Smash Master
Peach is only gay because of downsmash, but that is a pretty big reason.

I don't find Fox or Marth to be very gay at all.

Falco and Jiggs are the gayest, because of lasers/rest.

Peach is high tier gay because of dsmash.
Sheik is high/top tier gay in many matchups because of cgs and tope-chasing, but not very gay in other matchups.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Peach is High tier because of float cancelling/turnips

Dsmash is a really good move but if you're not stupid and try to crouch cancel it it's just like any other (good) Smash attack

You don't find Marth gay? You must be the only one >.>

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol at Falco being the gayest. He can be beaten so easily.

Sheik is hardcore gay. Marth is definitely in that that tier too. Jiggz(when played by certain people) is up there.

Fox is in the next gayest tier with Falco, but killing at 0% by pushing down-B.....Falco can't do that.

Foxy

Smash Master
I agree most with PP.

Marth and Sheik and Jiggs (more her spacing/floatiness than rest) are the gayyyyest.

Then Fox (shine/usmash) and Falco (lazorz).

Peach is somewhere in the middle, her dsmash really is stupid. Honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom