• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
hey, don't be hating on theo just because he plays the flute. he probably is really good at blowing now.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
It won't be too fancy. She knows the kind of person I am. It'll likely be Go Kart Racing, Dinner, Cold Stone Ice cream and then we head home.

Perhaps the Ice cream and the heading home thing may be related....?

null55

Smash Master
TJ, i just said we should team at some point. idc when. and idc about your singles lack of motivation ****, i just thought it'd be fun to team at some point. unrelated subjects. def don't think i have any discrimination when it comes to teammates... i suck in teams.

DJ i'd be down with us teaming as well. yall **** sort this out i really don't give a ****. eventually i'll team with you either way.

Seth... Double D3?

DJRome

Smash Hero
well, i'll ask audi if he's coming. since we go way back, i'll likely team with him if he's going. but we should def team soon if not next duke. wish we could have teamed @ hickory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom