• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
dude, i want to fight you in DBZ IW. any char vs your bardock...
haha! i bet you thought i was serious.

edit: why am i still awake? i'm going to bed, lol.
You probably are.

**** Bardock, it's so easy to get out of it! PP, and Moo can do it...

on a note PP.

Moo can cancel and is better then me now.

Well, my Kid Buu.

I'm maining Kid Buu and Side Maining GT Goku.

****er can't beat my GT.

lord karn

Smash Master
Maybe I will at some point, but I feel pretty drained of hope when I think about it right now.

Rawfuls is going to come to more stuff now I think(work schedule permitting). THO probably will come to stuff only when he gets time to.
I think fencing season ends next week or the week after, so after that he should be able to come to stuff.

null55

Smash Master
yeah i wanna see Dave at stuff.

i mean his little girl of a ***** *** Peach is gonna get that **** ***** ****** **** ****ed in the *** like i was Calle W.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Lol you dumb as all for switching mains then.
naw dude, I love Kid Buu, but Super Buu is a ******.

It's the dumbest match aswell

It starts and I Assault Rain so he can't move and either do it again if he blocks it, or if he gets hit and I have enough I use Warp Kamehameha.
If he's close I defend like crazy because I have no range. This is the whole match until he gets an absorption on me and goes either buuhan/buutenks/buuccolo.
Then he pressures me with Flash Ball that can't be dodged, fatigues me like crazy all up in my face, and I assault rain when I get the chance and it goes down to our last bar where first to fatigue loses.

Overall, after all matches that day, he won 26 - 27.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
...and I got here too late.

You *****es know how much i like to argue.

anyway, essays ****, but my essays **** harder.

Also dbz b3 > dbz iw; just saiyan

...and imo super dbz>>all other dbz's

OH and all dbz games >> brawl
raaapppee jk <3 brawl kids

what's more is people should read posts before siding with people...just saiyan, but i know this beef has already been squashed (beef + squash; meat and vegetable --> vegeta-ble-->.....what does the scouter say about his power le-ble??)

Dr Peepee said:
However, be a **** to me again and you'll taste mine.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
...and I got here too late.

You *****es know how much i like to argue.

anyway, essays ****, but my essays **** harder.

Also dbz b3 > dbz iw; just saiyan

Have you ever played the two on a competitive level? DBZ IW is literally an advancement in combo's and gameplay speed, in DBZ B3, it was Piccolo, Cell or you lost. Rush mode was utter failure, and the game was so slow. The game is good, but better then IW? no.

...and imo super dbz>>all other dbz's

no.

OH and all dbz games >> brawl
raaapppee jk <3 brawl kids

what's more is people should read posts before siding with people...just saiyan, but i know this beef has already been squashed (beef + squash; meat and vegetable --> vegeta-ble-->.....what does the scouter say about his power le-ble??)

Just sayian is the gayest thing I've ever heard.
overused meme that's dead but being forced.

lord karn

Smash Master
that dbz game for ps1 was the best

the only way I could beat ss4 goku in adventure mode was with kid goku because all he did was shoot little orbs really fast that did tons of dmg but they went over kid goku's head

so I just went HEEYAAA and punched him in the balls over and over and oveeeeeeer

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Hi I'm also PP and I say silly things like Moo's fox isn't bad. LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Moophobia

Smash Champion
It's okay Theo I'm picking up more percent based characters and REALLY learning the game. It's okay I still suck though, taking after the all mighty skin flute blowing MARTH MAIN.

Who is one day gonna beat PP

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
It's okay Theo I'm picking up more percent based characters and REALLY learning the game. It's okay I still suck though, taking after the all mighty skin flute blowing MARTH MAIN.

Who is one day gonna beat PP

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
well that explains ur avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom