• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

null55

Smash Master
**** it i'm teaming with PLUR.

@TJ: you sound like you don't want to team. lol, seriously i'd team with either of you. RPS.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
if anyone really wants to do teams but can't find a teammate, I'll team with them. just know ahead of time that I suck, especially at teams.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Alright man, sounds good. Hopefully I'll see you at SOS.

Then I get to comboooooooo. <3
And I get to gimppppppppppppp :>

I'm slowly picking up a few more chars too. Luigi is looking kinda nice but I also play Docta, Martha, Falcon, and some Sheik. I mess around with spacies when I'm bored lol

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
**** it i'm teaming with PLUR.

@TJ: you sound like you don't want to team. lol, seriously i'd team with either of you. RPS.
meh. Teaming is cool. I simply want to play, and tourney matches aren't really doing much for me. I only get 2 at the most and I feel way more stress during friendlies. Its like ****ing on camera after you've been ****ing for years. Tourney nerves my ***.

I.E.: i only show up at tourneys to hang out and on the off chance that I might meet one Bl@ckChris there. God knows I haven't seen that ***** and his ****ty *** Ganon *smirk* since. . . .
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .

Edit: *DK Taunt*

null55

Smash Master
meh. Teaming is cool. I simply want to play, and tourney matches aren't really doing much for me. I only get 2 at the most and I feel way more stress during friendlies. Its like ****ing on camera after you've been ****ing for years. Tourney nerves my ***.

I.E.: i only show up at tourneys to hang out and on the off chance that I might meet one Bl@ckChris there. God knows I haven't seen that ***** and his ****ty *** Ganon *smirk* since. . . .
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .

Edit: *DK Taunt*
lol ***** you been to like 2 tourneys...

it's a process. you're def the kind of person who needs to go in with that confidence, so this kind of learning method (where you have to get your **** beat before you can be great) doesn't suit you entirely. but i think you can be great, so you should keep entering and be driven.

@Slasher: i don't approve. i'd like some Falco ditto friendlies, but i won't MM for that stupid *** match-up. it's probably my worst. but i def need practice in it, so you me and PP should have a good time together at some point. NC Falcos. ****.

also, let's blaze son.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
lol ***** you been to like 2 tourneys...

it's a process. you're def the kind of person who needs to go in with that confidence, so this kind of learning method (where you have to get your **** beat before you can be great) doesn't suit you entirely. but i think you can be great, so you should keep entering and be driven.
3 if you count billfest, and a fourth if you count the one I was at in NJ where I didn't enter.
I'll just record myself next time I play is all. Seems like that's the only way I'll get it without ripping another person's style.

DJRome

Smash Hero
The best advice is to simply take it one match at a time. don't assume anything about the player you're up against. just know that you will improve and then you can see yourself up there :)

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
The best advice is to simply take it one match at a time. don't assume anything about the player you're up against. just know that you will improve and then you can see yourself up there :)
*smirk* D jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. so encouraging. *saucy smile*
what I'm getting at is I really seem to improve more through friendlies, like exponentially more, than in tourney matches. I havent been nervous for a while, you know. I feel like if I were to be nervous I would play a bit better, you know. I just float through like . . .okay, match. Lets do this. Meh Meh. Dsmash. Meh. Meh, watch out for the turnip.

Its sooooo hard not to go into muscle memory mode.

****** ***** whine whine kiss *** whine ***** moan whine moan ******

MORE FRIENDLIES
ALL DAY
EVERY DAY
STEP UP
I WILL GET ***** TO LEARN.
but I'm not paying for it anymore. *****es should be paying me, cause my *** is the best.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
By the way TJ, I plan on getting moo and Stongers to post some peach stuff in the HLS group later on, but Moo is still learning Peach and I keep forgetting to ask Stongers.

Don't worry. =)

null55

Smash Master
lol ****it... DJ is more inspirational than me... ****...

lol my post was so far from uplifting though. but i wasn't trying to bs at all TJ, i do think you can get real good real quick. you really just need to stick with a character. i would suggest the higher tiered one -_-;;

friendlies/teams later tonight/tomorrow... :bee:

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
uh. . if I'm not hanging out with the blonde then I'm down.
But sam is seriously trying to **** his hw.
I mean **** because he's forcing it. Hw is something you need to make consentual love to. I keep trying to tell him that and he just jams his **** in her harder. I might just have to start ****ing his hw for him, cause he obviously doesnt have the skill.

As for Jason. He. . I think he gave up on smash entirely.

i would go peach, but mario has been with me through thick and thin. and I cant just drop him like that, you know? and it seems like everyone is picking up peach. She might give me VD or something.

Edit: yeah, you lost your #1 spot on my list when you started owing me $7 and when I won that dollar off of DJ in the DK Ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom