• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ok well i'll see. i kind of have time, and i guess i've got money for gas, so i think i can make it.

plus if i get the right mms...this could work out...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Tuesday from 1-5 is a smashfest open to everyone.
can i come a little early? i'ma have to leave a little early (chem class with a potential quiz at the beginning, or else i just...wouldnt go), so i was wondering if i could come a little early too.

i'm coming to this, basically. i just wanna know timing.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
i get outta class at 2:30...does this mean i have to bring my melee controller to science drive? (or else walk the tiresome walk back to my dorm after my last class on west)

edit: playing the flute just got me into cameron to watch Duke beat the **** outta Carolina

null55

Smash Master
biweekly. unfortunately i can't make it to the smashfest.

TJ should be there though, i'm pretty sure. you saying you're going to go would certainly further assure his attendance.

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
**** I totally forgot you were Eman! **** bro you can't make it to this tourney this weekend? We gotta rematch and chill son
Sup man! Yeah it's me, Eman. I wish I could change my screen name on Smashboards, it has like no bearing on any names I pick while playing Smash except for the fact I like turtles (Bowser) I guess. :laugh:

Next time I see you I definitely want a rematch. As stated I can't make the one this weekend, but I'll definitely try to go to whichever Duke bi-weekly is after this one.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah i told him i'm going. i'm not sure if i'll be there closer to like 12 or closer to like 1. i get out of class at 11, but my roommate gets out at 12:15. he kind of wants to go, but it'd be to watch, not to play. knowing i have to leave early (class johns), i kind of want to get all i can. i think i'll leave him lol.

i'll just have TJ report to you how good i've gotten.

null55

Smash Master
your Ganon's **** will be too busy worrying about my Luigi's **** to become hard enough to stick in anything.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
your luigis **** won't be at the smashfest. ganons **** doesn't have to be hard anyway, he'll just fling it around, cockslappin *****es until wherever he wants to put it, opens up.

i'm lookin forward to tomorrow.

null55

Smash Master
my Luigi's **** is large enough to trouble even pure evil from miles away. and ima chop that flacid *** ****.

after TJ claps, capes, and/or hits it with a crown.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
goodnight cam. wish you just had the balls to show me all this tomorrow but *yawn* guess i'll just have to **** up on you two one at a time. we in a recession; i wanted to kill two birds with one stone, but i guess you'll just have to get it saturday.

null55

Smash Master
lol have the balls to stop by CH before Duke, and we'll see who gets it.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i don't have the gas or the time. class is a *****, not having a job is a ***** too, and having to pay insurance is, potentially, the biggest ***** of all time.

with you as a close second, cam.

(this **** is so fun. but really, i gotta go, 9:30 genetics class i just switched into...i need to be conscious.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom