• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
You missed the mic, what happened? However, that's still pretty close to perfect on what I was talking about. Just, missed the mic. TOUCHE! TOUCHE!

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor mordor

EDIT: awwww ****it

Dibs

Smash Lord
You know... I'm gonna be expecting a nipple ring picture from you now cF. Don't let me down.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer

Wtf?

You look 100% like a guy at my school named Nick Lipple. Seriously, 100%. If it wasn't for your location, I would have thought you were him.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Nick Lipple? For real? I'm assuming you're BS'ing, but just incase you arent: Jeez, that's an unfortunate name.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Nick Lipple? For real? I'm assuming you're BS'ing, but just incase you arent: Jeez, that's an unfortunate name.
Yeah, that's his real name. Nick Lipple. We always made fun of him for it.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Nick Lipple, what his parents were thinking XD

Zero your sig is too good. I wish I had one with Batman saying "DIAPERS !1!"

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion

I've been cloning these out of the original text and there were no exclamation marks or ones so I had to substiture.

I knew some brothers (siblings) with the last name 'Hubic'. We called them the Hubic pair.

cF=)

Smash Lord
I love how batman can keep his serious while saying Diapers. This sig is too good I'ma wear it with proud !

He's without a doubt the god**** batman...

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I was going to comment that you looked like my cousin, and then show a picture of my cousin to prove it, but looking through her pictures, I found that you don't actually look like her at all.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I see growing that kitten made you rather tired. Maybe you should take a nap. =] Just kiddin' yo; looking as good as always. Question, though: How much does your hair actually suffer from what appears to be repeated and numerous dyings? I mean, does it get really coarse? I knew a girl who dyed her hair what seemed like once every 2-3 months and it dried out baaaaaaaaaaaad.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I like your shirt Randall! Where'd you get it?
My shirt was purchased at a Pez store, actually. Somewhere near Universal Studios in California. They also sold a wide variety of other interesting Pez paraphraenalia such as clocks and giant blankets, and of course, a wide variety of Pez dispensers.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I'm calling you RANDALLOOOOOOO now.

Just so you know.

Forblaze - My hair is indestructable, much like me.
2-3 months dried out?
Sheeeit, I dye mine at least ONCE a month.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Is your hair made out of some sort of wavy metallic substance that accpets dyes or something? Otherwise, you must have some killer shampoo to keep your hair from hating you.

Top Bottom