• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
sheepyman, if you do plz dont stab yourself in the chest.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
It's ironic because emo people try really hard to look gay and now sheepyman is going to try really hard to look emo.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
All this talk about emoism is starting to get to me! Just saying it looked good on him. I'm really not emo though. I don't like short hair because it looks bad on me. I hate emogoths, but that's because my school is full of them so I have natural biases against them. Also, saying that I want to be non-conformist when "conformity" at this age is often characterized by a desire to be non-conformist, you're saying I'm a conformist by conventional standards, which I suppose I am. But that sounds non-conformist because it seems like I'm conformist because I don't want to be non-conformist which would be conforming. How confusing. I'd rather not discuss it. You can ask anyone who knows me *wishes Uncle Meat was here*. Oh what I would do to have him here. Seriously, whenever he reappears, ask him.

Seriously, Uncle Meat could clear this up in a minute, if he didn't screw around about it. He'll probably lie to piss me off. If he tells the truth though, I'll be happy.

God****it. Now people think I'm emo. How painful this is to me.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
When you are out of highschool, you will understand how all this emo/goth stuff is bull**** hopefully. At my highschool, there was no majority, so group of people was ever picked on, it really ruled.

also, I dont think you have to capitalize emo all the time.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Well I'm not sitting through a hundred seventy pages of people's pictures.
Unless they all look like Azua. Man she's beautiful :o

EDIT: Forgot photo.

I'm apologize for looking like I have a real ******** attitude, but I just can't smile for pictures and my senior photos are the only ones that I can really stand to look at. My friend took them, he touched the black and white one, and he didn't finish all of them so I touched the other one I've posted here.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer

Now let's discuss fake eye color.
i'm be more interested in in discussing fake eyebrows. Personally, I prefer the real thing thing crayon drawn stuff. No johns though, its a great pic.
I'd like to see more pics of you actually, to get a better perspective. Although its deffinatley more of an artistic style that gets peoples attenions with the color contrasts and brings out your good features like eyes and hair. I'd say you have cute nose and mouth, too, if that makes sense.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
i'm be more interested in in discussing fake eyebrows. Personally, I prefer the real thing thing crayon drawn stuff.
Would if I could.

I've got a pretty nice sized scar on my left eyebrow.
No hair.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'd tell them mountain men did it to me while I was rafting down a river.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i have a s car in my right eyebrow, so i've got missing hair as well, lol.
So that makes us even :p
It was a soccer accident in elementary that had the skin split over that sharp bone.(which i'm guessing happened to you someway?)
god...as a general rules kids, if you tear your skin somewhere DON"T make it there. It likes to bleed forever. oh well..i guess thats what the 6 stitches were for.
Its healed well though, and is only noticable when i squint as shown.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I forget what kind of camera it was, but it sure did kick ***. It was a professional one with the adjustable focus deal. Mine is a 7.2mpx cybershot (dsc-w70), takes same quality and was probably less expensive. Oh, but how I'd love to have such control of the focus..

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
I was wondering what Eorlingas looks like and realized he's never posted his picture so I did an artist's rendition.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
This thread isn't complete without FastFox.

As you can see, I'm a pretty bad dude.
lol Joel gets girls with that picture all the time, rite JOWEL! YOU STICK IT TO YOUR BOOKBAG AT SCHOOL AND STUFF, WITH HUEJ LETTERS :" DON'T STICK IT IN HIS POOPER!"

- Brought to you by the Adventures of Joel teh foxlol.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Azua do you know how many 13 year old boys just nutted after you said that?

Oh, and does anyone else think that joshisrad looks like the kid from Big?

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Oh, and does anyone else think that joshisrad looks like the kid from Big?
He looks like one of those kids who would yell a lot behind a Halo 2 mic. "ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! ****ING OWNED LIL BOY!"

And yes Dong, I do know you. However, who knows you better than green?:)

Sporkman

Smash Ace
To be honest, whats wrong with the way Azua is dressed? I like it, just cause it's a little different from say what you wear doesnt mean shes putting it on.

Now of course, im known for my quality posts around here, oh yes, so you guys wont be getting down tonight with my appearence untill there's high enough demand. Although, i'll give you all a taster...

Top Bottom