• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
azua is like...retardedly attractive. :urg:

i recently took this, and i think its actually a pic of me i like.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Does that mean you think shes Attractive in a ******** sort of way or are you just saying that she is really attractive?

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I'm calling you RANDALLOOOOOOO now.
Understood. They are zeroes and I suppose the correct pronounciation would be "Randall Zero Zero," however I will happily answer to Randallooooo long before being referred to as a "double-O" agent of some sort.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Rusty, you fail for such failure.

In other news, let's stare at my insane friend, JAEK!

He collects cool knives.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer

This is me about a month ago. I have way more pictures of me playing bass as opposed to just standing about or whatever, that's why this is one of them.

If i get a normal pic of me i'll post it up.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I love pictures like those :D

Where the hell were you guys playing at?
Looks fancy :p

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Yeah, looks fancy, haha. It's all plaster, half of it is falling apart, but i find that adds to the character of the place.

It's a nightclub called Escape in Swansea, South Wales. They have a rock/metal etc night every friday with bands kicking off the night. That night my band were playing.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Most of you guys probably don't know me because I don't post in the pool room that often. I usually hang around the tournament discussion and regional board threads. Regardless, I thought it would be fun to post my pic.

lol...if anyone could tell me how to reduce the size of this pic that would be great.

Me trying to look like a hardass:

Oh yeah and PS, I agree that you are one gorgeous girl Azua. :lick:

Honors

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if any of you all could help me out a bit on one thing. I don't know how to upload pictures. It is a Jpeg that I scanned, and it is for tournament results brackets.

So, could anyone tell me the steps in uploading pictures onto smashboards posts from the computer? Thanks in advance and it would be greatly appreciated.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Honours, you basically just need to get yourself a image hoster, i use photobucket.com, upload your image onto that, which is generally quite straight forward. Grab the url of your image then when posting it onto smashboards just type [img ] your url [/ img], without the spaces n_n

Got my first make up kit thingey evar, I seriously don't know how to use makeup, sad excuse for a female I be. haha xD Tried mucking around with it xB

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
When the page loaded, the image showed up to the part of your right hand that wasn't holding the controller. I wasn't entirely sure if I wanted to scroll down to see the rest of it.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
You look like a cross between me and my friend Bo, who is asian. That's weird.

I'm pretty cool.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
He doesn't mean you have the same facial features, he means that you can tell you're the mic abusing ******* that you are. You cannot hide behind that pink-sunglasses-wearing facade, the evil shines through.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol, good stuff uncle meat XD. but nah...thats just a lucky pic of me. i'm skinnier than i look there(but i will get to there..starting working out alot lately after school)

i gave up contacting david blaine and his assistant denise long ago, after they occasionally responded to my emails and never answered my questions like "what about me going to NY?"...and usually instead just said how he's been very busy training for his next stunt (the whole holding his breath underwater thing)
and since now even thats old news...and he failed, i figure it serves him right. In a way, he let me down big time...but he also let all his fans down and with being a celebrity and all the pressure and crap..so whatever...good for him.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
Ah i must heartily disagree. I've heard i look like a lot of things but i see very little resemblance.

A lot of people say I look like John Mayor Jason Mraz though. It's probably cause I sing like him too

Edit: Jason Mraz NOT John Mayer

Double Edit: What are beautiful girls doing on SWF? zelda85, azua, Thundermistress? What's the story to why you are on here? Do you play? Do you have boyfriends that play or something

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Well the demand for more pictures of the audacious & neurotic Sporkman was just overwhelming, so here is another one!

So i was doing my research for my film project on Christopher Nolan, looking up Batman Begins, Insomnia and Memento when i come across a Memento pic and my first thought is "my face is going on that". So here it is without further ado:

P.S ~ Memento and Batman Begins are utterly awesome films. I also require some photos of older me, most are a year old.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
yay new pics...
here's me dressed nice for once.

and here's me posing as one of my heroes. i think you can guess who.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
azua do you refer to me or the other matt

so nifty pics here's me in real life
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Mrobinson587/Random/IM000611.jpg

and here's me as a Allanon from the Shannara series

i have one for every major character they turned out so cool. if you want to see more let me know i can give links...

oh btw it was for a school book report and i enjoyed doing it cause it was teh sexiest thing ever when it was finished...

so since im new(er) to smashboards i never figured out the obsession with grimer... could somebody fill me in?

Top Bottom