• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
FDV, I think I see the mascot for that one back-pain medication in the background of the first picture. What's that company called? Robaxisomething.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Evil Eye said:
FDV, I think I see the mascot for that one back-pain medication in the background of the first picture.
I think they appropriated that mascot from real life.

It's commonly used in art classes, I think. I'm not sure what for. I would imagine FDV does, though.

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Mediocre said:
I think they appropriated that mascot from real life.

It's commonly used in art classes, I think. I'm not sure what for. I would imagine FDV does, though.
Yeah, it's a little wooden manakin, used for posing and reference when drawing...it sucks though, it's not really very flexible, so I went out and bought a huge spiderman with 164385607726518969592 points of articulation instead...awesomeness...

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer

I bleached my hair.
Bad picture, but I don't care.
I'll get a better one tomorrow.
This is my absolute favorited hair color. Ever. My mom finally got sick of the pink so she told me to do what I want with it.
I love this color.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Azua said:
Med sez: I used to have Azua's pic in this quote box but it was stretching out the page even more so I took it out.
What does it feel like have only one eye?

I like the hair. It looks completely fake, of course, but that's not a bad thing.

So, did you get another black eye or do you really have eyeshadow on this time?

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Aww, that colour looks awesome on you Azua n_n Very nice ;3

FDV, you have nice eyes x3 They're a really nice blue n___n (Unless there was serious colour adjustments in ps xP)

Finished yr 12 a few days ago so we had our muck-up morning and valedictory lunch. Yeeeey n____n

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Why thankyou, TM...no I didn't photoshop them :p....I had forgotten you were graduating this year...congratulations...

...everybody is getting old... :ohwell:

Azua, you look just like a friend of mine in that shot...

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
TM, you need to post your voice. Your accent makes you that much more awesome.

Smashbros

Smash Journeyman

This is me when i was in Belgium for the grand prix a few months ago. My hair aint normally that curly....

The whole point of this picture was to get a shot of the girl behind me hence the drunken cheesy grin.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Which is why no one's made a comment. If you look normal (and are male) you don't get any responce. If you're a freak, or doing something wierd, then you'll get comments.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
George Carlin once posed the question:

"Is an individual member of the Sox referred to as a Sock? That's always confused me."

I'd like an answer.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
omni, i will make a comment. there are a lot of girls in your pictures. like in one of the pictures it was just you and all girls. thats a good strategy.

wow that was like a TM revolution becuase all those pics of tm, and also like the jpop guy. TM that 1st one of you is really cool, you look like a biker person.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
McFox said:
George Carlin once posed the question:

"Is an individual member of the Sox referred to as a Sock? That's always confused me."

I'd like an answer.
A member of the Sox would be referred to as a Sok, in keeping with the misspelling of the word "sock."

Duh.

EDIT: Bahmess, you look sleepy. And I just gave you new a nickname. Now none of the kids at Texas-U will be able to make fun of you because your nickname rhymes with a part of the male anatomy.

Now they'll actually have to put some effort into their campus taunting. No rhymes for them.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mediocre said:
Bahmess, you look sleepy. And I just gave you new a nickname. Now none of the kids at Texas-U will be able to make fun of you because your nickname rhymes with a part of the male anatomy.

Now they'll actually have to put some effort into their campus taunting. No rhymes for them.
Thanks Med, I appreciate it. :laugh:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
People are going to pelt me with stones for shifting the conversation away from all the Bahamutess/TM/Azua pics, but sadly, my hormones have been under control for some time now, so I'll go right ahead.

What was the game-score? I didn't get to see all the games, so I don't know how many games who won and whatnot blah blah. But I was cheering for the Astros. Boo to the white cox, even if they haven't won in like a hundred years and the Astros haven't been around for half of that yet.

-I

Matt

Banned via Administration
Evil Eye said:
Boo to the white cox, even if they haven't won in like a hundred years and the Astros haven't been around for half of that yet.
No, no. You're thinking of the Cubs. But yeah, it's been a looong time for the Sox as well. Not that I really know or care...

I mean, I didn't watch a single game. I just heard from everyone else I know that the Sox sweeped the world series with a 4-0 record. Hooray, and such.

I also heard that a 400 person riot stormed the campus library last night and ran up and down the aisles with alcohol bottles and broomsticks after the Sox won... I was playing basketball, so I missed the mayhem.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
McFox said:
Oh, don't get me started on those Utah Jazz. Jazzes. Jazzers.

So what are they?

Yeah, this thread used to be about pictures, but you know. It's all passé, unless you're TM or Azua or something*. I am neither; thus my post will end here.

*I say something so I don't leave someone out, i.e. Bahamutess

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Psht, Matt. The Cubs haven't won in OVER a century--man, sounds really long when you say it that way, huh? But yeah, 1912 if memory serves. 1917 for the White S... uh, well I gues 2005 is the last time for the White Sox, but you know what I mean. Glad they broke the record before hitting the one hundred year milestone. Now let's just get the Astros to win before another fifty years go by...

But seriously, how could the Astros NOT lose? I was cheering for them, but come on. The way their pitchers kept walking everybody in sight... and don't get me started about the first game. I mean, what's the deal with striking out at the bottom of the ninth on the last out while your team is the one that's losing? Come oooooon.

I like sports. Now, to stop the barrage of "STFU" that will follow from thirteen year-olds, I will say this: TM, Azua and whoever, you're all hot, blah blah picz plz.

EDIT: Wait wait, yeah. Apparently not doing any math whatsoever in over a year has rendered me unable to count. 1912 is definitely was definitely not over a century ago. I'm not totally awake, but essentially I was thinking, for whatever reason, of 2002 as their hundred year milestone. Weird. I'll keep it unchanged so you can all laugh at my poor math while fapping it to the gals.

-I

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
The cubs can't win because they are from Chicago, which is where Urkel is from.

Sure..I know what you're thinking. How can a sexy man-beat like that not rule at baseball? Don't ask me, I just make tacos.

EDIT: On a *probably* unrelated note a couple of years ago while I was in high school a rival school of ours had a case of hazing where all of the kids at their basketball camp had toothbrushes shoved up their rears
Since then every time we've played them we brought brushes for support. But yeah, go sawks!

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Ummm... in case you weren't aware... the White Sox are from Chicago as well. Anyway, I thought it was 1908 for the cubs and 1912 for the Red Sox, until they broke the curse that is.

Seeing as this topic IS Las Pictoras not Las Baseballtoras....

I was sleepy.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Ummm... in case you weren't aware... the White Sox are from Chicago as well.
The white sox are from Chicago, which is where Stephan Urquelle is from, and he's the black fonz.

it's usually not a good idea to fall asleep near anyone with a camera.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
I would just like to say that I, in fact, was at Game 4 of the world series.

In the team owner's luxury box. Directly behind home plate.

... I ran into Matthew McConaughey. I'm not joking.

Now if only the Astros had won :(

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Why were you in the owner's box, and why was McConaughey there?

Get online, assface

Oh yeah, sleep + friends = bad. sleep + friends + camera = God will accept the penitent soul.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
My mom happens to be good friends with the owner of the Astros :p so she called in a favor and got us in.

And Matthew McConaughey is from Texas, so of course he'd be there! ... yeah! George Bush Senior was there too, and Edward James Olmos. Hawt.

Top Bottom