• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Here's some more recent pictures of me. I know none of you care because I'm not female, nor do I post here that often anymore, but I'm going to post them anyway. Enjoy.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ah, good old science lab goggles. I don't ever have to wear those things ever again thank God. I remember how they put the lines around your eyes so you looked like a freak for the rest of the day. Good times.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
What's this about lines?
What the hell kind of goggles do they have at your schools? I'm sorry, but I've yet to experience these lines around my eyes that you speak of.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Those goggles belong to someone down the hall from me, but I decided to wear them around one night because they looked cool. And they did give me some serious lines that night.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
They had also been shop class goggles and technology class goggles for me. I'd rather have a line on my face for a few hours than get formaldehyde squirted into my eye from a dead frog (happened to girl two seats away).

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
A bokken is a practice sword, they're made out of wood or whatever, so they're not illegal. It's like carrying a baseball bat around or something.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
tmw_redcell said:
A bokken is a practice sword, they're made out of wood or whatever, so they're not illegal. It's like carrying a baseball bat around or something.
If somebody I knew carried around a baseball bat with them wherever they went, I'd think that was really, really weird.

Actually, so is carrying around a wooden sword.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
It's kinda like a security blanket I guess...only it's a whoop-*** stick.
I have a ton of bokken but this one has been with me since like my first week of aikido.

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord

That's Daniel Dae Kim (from that TV show Lost) and I. Yeah, did a show with these 6 Broadway stars and one of them is good friends with Daniel so he came down to guest host for one of our shows. Yup. Here's various pics of me with them:

Kim Varhola, me and Michael K. Lee (his website is http://www.michaelklee.org/ )

Jenni Selma, me and Alex Selma.

Deedee Magno-Hall and I.

Cliffton Hall and I.

And of course our awesome musical director and composer, Greg Chun. He also has a website http://www.gregchun.com/

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
For Christ's sake, it's "Blahblah and ME." Switch them around if you get confused. Would you really say "I and blahblah at the movies?"

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Donkey Dong said:
I look exactly like that.

bokken and everything (but no face for you ^_^)
Mad props on the Maddox shirt. Also, Kirby man, you should wear less ambiguous clothing. You remind me of that movie "It's Pat!"

EDIT (not really): Sorry for the double-post. (not really)

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Ah, the great Maddox. Where ever would the internet be without him?

If you couldn't tell, I'm the guy getting wacked over the head. Not the greatest picture of me, I mean, my eyes are closed!

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
lilmiah_#101 said:
Azua i just wnated to say i saw pic of u, u look really great!!!
I think this topic needs a warning sign:

Considering that I made that picture with this as a base and only using Microsoft paint and Powerpoint, I'd say I did pretty **** good.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
I was just at a friends Birthday party (a non-lame one, at that!), and lots of pictures were taken (inclueding me singing Bhoemian Rapsody [oh god, spelling?!]... without a shirt... yay? Nay? your call).
So maybe, just maybe, I'll get some of those back.

But right now I'm not feeling so good. I made the wise decision to not eat anything before going, drink three cans of pop and then dance for an hour on end.

Back on topic:
nice sign edit mediocre OMFG

EDIT: Oh, thank god. I had some Chunky Soup, now I'm feeling a bit better. Cheers! >_>

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Mediocre said:
I think this topic needs a warning sign:

Considering that I made that picture with this as a base and only using Microsoft paint and Powerpoint, I'd say I did pretty **** good.

no, no, feed me. I like food

and vic mackey is sexy ****it

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
You look all bored n stuff. By the way, do you just like taking pictures of yourself or does someone take them for you? When I want to take a picture of myself I have to get a mirror or something.

EDIT: Whoa I finally figured out who Azua reminded me of. You are a human replica of Faye Valentine if she were to be a cam ***** on a super smash bros forum.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Donkey Dong said:
You look all bored n stuff. By the way, do you just like taking pictures of yourself or does someone take them for you? When I want to take a picture of myself I have to get a mirror or something.
Y'know it's really not that hard o.o There's a thing called a lens on your camera, you point it at your face and you click the button. Check the photo. If not to satisfaction, delete and try again.

Tada.

Azua you should smile more, you look better when you do. In my opinion anyway xP

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
i was bored. i've been bored a lot lately.

that one i took, most of the time one of my friends do. Sam does my body shots now that Matt went to effing Quebec.

mah friends got a girlfriend and he hates that *****
he tells me ev-er-y day

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Y'know it's really not that hard o.o There's a thing called a lens on your camera, you point it at your face and you click the button. Check the photo. If not to satisfaction, delete and try again.
Mine's got this crazy zoom so if I try it myself I only get like one skin cell at a time.

He says man I really gotta lose that chick
In the worst kinda way

Night Strife

Banned via Administration
Yea, my camera does that too. So I need someone else to take my pictures. I don't have pictures so post so yea. Probably wouldn't want to see them anyways.

My friend's got a boyfriend, man she hates that ****
She tells me every day!

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
"I walk a lonely road,
The only one that I have ever known.
Don't know where it goes,
But it's home to me and I walk alone."

Just kidding, I hate Green Day.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Donkey Dong said:
EDIT: Whoa I finally figured out who Azua reminded me of. You are a human replica of Faye Valentine if she were to be a cam ***** on a super smash bros forum.

???

Sorry never seen cowboy bebop.

Honestly I don't see the resemblance, but from the yahoo image search I can say that I like guns.

And some people should not cosplay.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
*agrees with the eye-burningness*

Got bored the other day, here's one of me.

Top Bottom