• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Matt

Banned via Administration
Revolutions said:
I'm going to spend a lot of time trying to figure out what "PG" is for. It's going to EAT my MIND.
http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-pea1.htm

Oh, that Howdy Doody.

Misto said:
Flirt, flirt, flirt.
My hair's just as blond as ever, but I took that picture almost in the dark and that's the best my flash could do. I could've upped the brightness/contrast a bit, but I like the tan my camera gave me.

311 said:
You live in DeKalb?...

...say hi to all the ARSEHOLE DDR PLAYERS there for me...
The DDR machines are located directly across the street from me. I'd say hi, but, frankly, DDR people scare me. They seem like the types who are waiting to pounce on me in a dark alley so they can steal my beautiful face and wear it for themselves so that they can attract all my babes. I don't appreciate people taking my face without asking first.

In conclusion, DDR players smell bad.

drcossack

Smash Ace
Not ALL DDR players smell bad.

Sure, I usually had to shower after I played (got two bad knees, so I can't anymore), but I was NOT smelly.

I usually warmed up on Max 300 Light, did a few songs on Standard, then finished with Holic Heavy, which I usually failed; mostly because of that stupid section in the middle.

BTW, we need more Azua pics.

drcossack

Smash Ace
Pfft.

Like I said, I don't even play anymore.

I only did Holic because of that section in the middle (I like hearing it, lol, but I failed it every time) - if I didn't start with Max 300, I'd see what I could do w/ that on Standard (which also ended badly)

That was on the DDRMax version, which none of the arcades near me even have anymore.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I've been gone for a bit, figured I'd pop in and tell of the latest adventures.

My friend is now a photographer, I've gotten my portfolio done, and I may be getting a job soon.

Here are some of the pictures from it (I'd went on a two day vacation without my parents so I could get this done), I realize they're huge, so I just linked to them.

1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6, and 7

I'm going to be getting violet contacts pretty soon so I'll have a picture of what those look like up here soon. If I'm ever home. :)

Off to check the Broom I go!

EDIT: 311, marry me.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
O__O

*dies of stroke*

WTF Azua!
What are you doing on a message board like this, looking that good?! You could be doing way better stuff. Like travelling to live with me in Sweden >_>

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Well, as far as artistic critique goes, your friend has soom good photography. Especially in the pics numbered 6 and 7. Six has that mignificent contrast between the light shining through from behind your face and the darkness of your dress and the ground. And number seven could pass for a naughty pic of Jennifer Anniston.

(P.S. I miss the eccentric colors, but who am I to have an opinion anyway?)

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Aahmg, Azua, those shoes are freaky awesome o.o <3 Photos came out pretty well, looks like you'll have a pretty nice portfolio x3 I've always though fashion photography seemed interesting, from both ends of the spectrum : P

Yeah, melbourne anime festival was this weekend so i went with my friends, so I have pictures xD

That one made me laugh when my friend took it : P

Totoro plushies are teh awesome n__n

Osco316

Mic_128
BRoomer
A crummy world of plot holes and spelling errors
Any girl willing to post pictures of themselves here gets my vote.

holy crap, since when could i edit stuff outside of the md : o

git outta my post Cory :mad: :mad: :mad:

p.s. its cause your a super mod dummy

yeah, i just never realized it until now. hooboy, great power and responsibility and abuse and stuff.

HeroOfTime

BRoomer
BRoomer
Finally this thread is back on track. :)

Nice pictures Azua. You definitely need to get a modeling job. :D

TM you always look so pretty in your pictures. It looks like you had a lot of fun! :D

Matt

How come almost every time I post a picture, Azua and TM are right there to steal my spotlight?? =' (

I'm going to photoshop a picture of me with boooobs. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Matt said:
How come almost every time I post a picture, Azua and TM are right there to steal my spotlight?? =' (

I'm going to photoshop a picture of me with boooobs. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

hell, i didnt even know you posted. i still havent read anything here since i've been gone XD

i just wont post pics till you say i can then :) *hug*

Matt

Azua said:
i just wont post pics till you say i can then :) *hug*
Oh YEAH? Then I say...

YOU CAN NEVER POST PICTURES HERE AGAIN!!! MUHA!

This is my chance to be a star, this is my chance to shiiiine!! Now all the glory will be miiiine! Only miiiiiiiiiine!

Hmm.. strangely compelled to make a new song for Smashboards... yeeessss, that will win over my precious public... I'll show you, Azua... you and McFox both!!!

Ahem. But first thing's first: boobs!

Revolutions

BRoomer
BRoomer
these fields are optional but will enhance your on
Jeez, Matt. Who needs Photoshop when ya got MSPaint?

DON'T WORRY. That picture of Azua I have saved on my computer is there for satirical purposes only! That's not true about the picture of Matt, though! :T lol guys, look at me, I'm so gay

EDIT That was fun so another one!

EDIT AGAIN These are just so fun! I shouldn't do anymore

Matt

Aww, come on!

You could have at least painted on some lipstick. Geeeez. If you're gonna do it, do it RIGHT!

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
311 said:
Sounds tempting... but your knees were all scraped and red-like in #6. How could I possibly marry a girl with those legs?!

Just kidding, your pictures are very nice.
Yeah, yeah, point out that I tripped and fell, jerk. ;P

RichBrown

Smash Master
heh, my teeth do look messed up in that pic...
yes they are my teeth, but the blurriness really makes them look really horrible. i actually have very nice teeth, its just a funny picture. rock on.

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
Is your name Richard?, 'cause my name is Richard.

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
TheMasterFoot said:
he was referring to me, since i was wearing a nametag which said "Rich" on it :p heh ur name is Richard too? cosmic...
Kirby King said:
Yeah cause there are only like three people in the world with that name and you are two of them!!!
lykewoah d00d

That's cool. I think Kiki's right. There is only one other Richard in my school, and you're number three. There, problem solved.

Top Bottom