• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Donkey Dong said:
Mine's got this crazy zoom so if I try it myself I only get like one skin cell at a time.
Meh. Mine's got a 10x zoom, I got no issues with it o.o

Please, no more man Faye's. Save the children.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Matt, you went out of your way to find that. Geez, these pics are getting pretty bad...

Here, I'll put up a picture of the best pet I ever had. Norbert was the coolest bearded dragon ever!

Revolutions

BRoomer
BRoomer
these fields are optional but will enhance your on
Warning: Not a photo.

I drew this in MSPaint to use as a Facebook/Myspace profile picture, and it actually ended up looking like me so I figured I'd show you guys to give you an idea. For the record, my bangs don't actually cover one of my eyes, my hair isn't dyed black, and I don't have a nose ring. But otherwise it's fairly accurate.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Thanks jerk now im definitely going on a diet. i NEVER want to look like that

and yeyyyy mcfox added me on myspace

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
MajinLink 287 said:
Azua, post more pictures you! I Demand it!

But seriously, it would be nice if you did. You can never get enough of Azua and her attention grabbin' pics.
You'd better take that back before Matt sees it. Matt travels all over to kick the ***** of those that hit on his girlfriends, and you're not an exception.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
i posted this already, but subject demanded it. this was in summer.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Afrotaki said:
You'd better take that back before Matt sees it. Matt travels all over to kick the ***** of those that hit on his girlfriends, and you're not an exception.
I'm sorry?

Yeah, seeing as how I'm unaware of what's going on, I'll apologize for acting like a jerk, as Azua says.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
MajinLink 287 said:
I'm sorry?

Yeah, seeing as how I'm unaware of what's going on, I'll apologize for acting like a jerk, as Azua says.
Oh, man, Matt's not going to like this.

Dude, you don't want to get on his bad side. He's insane. Seriously.

EDIT: Matt, he lives in San Antonio. Sorry, Majin, but Matt already knows where I live. I don't want to get him angry at me.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Mediocre said:
Oh, man, Matt's not going to like this.

Dude, you don't want to get on his bad side. He's insane. Seriously.

EDIT: Matt, he lives in San Antonio. Sorry, Majin, but Matt already knows where I live. I don't want to get him angry at me.
Don't be sorry, Med. You did what you had to. I just hope that Matt doesn't relapse and flip out again. You remember what happened to Treget last time?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Afrotaki said:
You remember what happened to Treget last time?
I wasn't here when Treget was around, but I've heard stories.

Yeah, I know I did the right thing, but I still feel bad for the kid.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I was talking to Treget at the time, God, it was scary. He was chatting with me on AIM, then suddenly he types some "ik,dkd" gibberish and disappears. It still said "Treget has entered text". I didn't realize what had happened to him until Matt made that confession in the BRoom. I felt all sick inside forever. It's so weird, man, to be right there, yet so far away when something happens. :(

Christ, I need a cigarette. Remembering that traumatizing **** is too much for me.

-I

Matt

Banned via Administration
San Antonio, eh? That's just a stone's throw away from DeKalb.

I'm going to ****ing kill you if you don't leave my girlfriend alone.

I'm not kidding. Just ask Med what I did to this dog in his neighborhood, just as a warning. The dog wasn't even his. I don't give a ****. I'll make an example out of anything if it comes between me and my love. SO JUST BACK OFF.

Haha, Treget. I almost feel bad about that now...

EDIT: Just kidding. That ****er got what he deserved.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I went to San Antonio a few weeks ago and some crazy guy on the river walk kept trying to get me to buy socks. Matt while you're down there try Rudy's Barbecue.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Thank god there's an ocean seperating Matt from me....that topic scared the hell out of me.

No offence Matt.

Matt

Mic, did an ocean stop me from murdering zelda85?

None of you ****ers are safe. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU!

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
mic_128 said:
I was just joking Matt......seriously, just joking.
You're on thin ice, buddy. It's not called the Outback for nothing. He'll drag you out back and make you wish you'd never seen the light of day.

Matt said:
I'm not kidding. Just ask Med what I did to this dog in his neighborhood, just as a warning. The dog wasn't even his. I don't give a ****. I'll make an example out of anything if it comes between me and my love. SO JUST BACK OFF.
YOU ARE PERFECTLY RIGHT, AND I AM WRONG. I DID NOT SPEAK OUT OF TURN.

Matt

*suspicious leer*

Do you think this is some sort of game, Arfo? Do you find this amusing??

You're sorely mistaken. This is amusing:

Also, now that I think about it, zelda85's last words were amusing, too. "Oh God no!"

"Ha, ha," I thought with a laugh. "God."

What, you think I'm crazy to admit to murder in a public forum? You're naive to think that it matters. My name isn't even Matt. I've never even been in Illinois in my life -- except for that time when I burned down delta's house. Good times.

I don't like Rev's attitude. Someone told me he's been flirting with Azua behind my back on AIM. I think I need to make another visit to good ole Illinois... me and my friend "Beretta."

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
rev, Foot fetish and scat games are flying in from new jersey tomorow also.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Dear God, Rev. You threatened to **** MATT. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you have any idea what he's going to do to you now?

Think the Confederate Novelty Shop in Pulp Fiction. Now think what would've happened if Butch didn't punch The Gimp in the face. Yeah.

People will think I'm joking, but I'm not. I've seen it happen. I said a girlfriend of Matt's was "pretty **** sexy". He was all congenial, so he asked where I live for "a few beers." I gave him my neighbor's address, because, come on. Who gives out their address to someone on the Internet? There was a lot of sobbing, but you don't wanna know what it sounded like was going on next door.

-I

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Donkey Dong said:
EDIT: Maybe the lack of pics is that nobody wants Matt to know what they look like so he can't hunt them down for bloodlust.
Have you noticed I've never posted a picture on these forums?

There's a reason.

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mediocre said:
Have you noticed I've never posted a picture on these forums?

There's a reason.
Here's me thinking you were just ugly or had a baby growing out of the side of your head.

Possible picture of Mediocre (Note: artists rendition)

No babies were harmed in the photoshoping of this picture.

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nevermind there's a ****ing baby growing out of the side of his head.

If I make it too realistic, someone'll get offended

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Qwester said:
Nevermind there's a ****ing baby growing out of the side of his head.
Actually, it just looks like it's eating my ear.

I still have both ears, so I'm betting that guy's not me.

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
ME

Yeah bad quality photos...half of my face was black in the first one...but photoshop saved the day...

Top Bottom