• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
yay mohawk <3 you make me happy

anyway figured id be an attention whoore again

creepy.

you guys give me a good idea on what works with my face and what doesnt. cuz ive had some hideous makeup layouts and didnt realize it til i looked back on it.

my friends are still in the little goth kid phase so they're like 'omg no black eyeliner wtf'

i got kind of sick of it. :(

the punctuation of this post is brought to you by g w

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Azua said:
you guys give me a good idea on what works with my face and what doesnt. cuz ive had some hideous makeup layouts and didnt realize it til i looked back on it.
I think you look better when you have a small amount of makeup. "Less is more" or something like that. The only thing I don't like is the camera angle. You look like you just discovered a camera some pervert set up to watch you.

"Hello?"

Donkey Dong go over your head again, you have some patches.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Donkey Dong said:
Nah I got it done professionally. I've just got a lot of places from concussions and stuff where hair doesn't grow.
I didn't mean places where hair doesn't grow, I meant places where hair does grow. In my previous post I was thinking of asking if you had any bruises. I figured no one would have that many bruises they had to be patches. I guess I was wrong.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Oh never mind I see what you see, yeah the lady who cut it at wal-mart had never done one before. Waste of 13 bucks me sez. I'll go fix that...

Matt

Banned via Administration
I remember when RDT told me on AIM that she used to be a gothy type in high school and I said in disbelief "Really??" and she was shocked that this surprised me.

Every "goth" person I've ever known has been surprisingly not stereotypical. Perhaps a little more pessimistic and jaded than most, but not alarmingly so. *shrug*

Azua, babe, I love your eyes.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Matt said:
Every "goth" person I've ever known has been surprisingly not stereotypical. Perhaps a little more pessimistic and jaded than most, but not alarmingly so. *shrug*
I've never been goth, probably because I'm too pessimistic and jaded.

I think, "Goth? Why do I want to be a member of a ****ing clique?"

So I decide I don't want to be goth.

EDIT: Forgot the generic compliments for Azua.

Azua, you look nice and whatever. Post more pictures so lonely teenagers have some fuel for their lust-filled fantasies. They're getting bored of Princess Peach.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
thx medi! ;D

omg i just popped my jaw ow

dont you ****ing hate it when you yawn and your effing jaw pops?

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Kinda looks like when the people in The Ring took pictures of themselves. plus cornholio.

What? Wal-Mart has stylists now?
Yeah, they have a Smart Clips. By rule it's suckier and mre expensive than a real place but the only other options are old guys who can't get over the fact that they lost the Civil War. I doubt they would mohawk anyone...

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Azua said:
yeah, i got that a lot today. oh well. XD
It's a compliment.

I think Johnny Depp's **** sexy, so by analogy, you must be too.

EDIT: Oh ****. You finally weasled a compliment out of me. ****, you're good at this.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
So was Bahamatess, right?

Trick-or-treating is about over right now. Batmen were the biggest trick-or-treating population this year by far.

Matt

A tall overweight Batman approached me today on the way to class just past noon. He spread his cape and declared boldly "I AM BATMAN!" It only took a second for me to realize it.

"Oh... hi Lee..."

On his utility belt, he had his cellphone, a box of altoids, and a condom. What a guy.

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer

my cellphone doesn't take the greatest pics but that's a pretty good one. I wish I could dress up every day. A friend's wedding a couple months back.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
oh that is awesome.

you should dress up every day, you look nice. :p

if i win the lottery i'll buy you a bunch of suits and such

Matt

Huh? Is that KiKi all dressed up for Halloween?

Wait a minute... I don't think that's his Halloween get-up at all! Uh-oh!

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Donkey Dong said:
Yeah, they have a Smart Clips. By rule it's suckier and mre expensive than a real place but the only other options are old guys who can't get over the fact that they lost the Civil War. I doubt they would mohawk anyone...
I don't know what kind of area you live in but if you can next time you want your hair cut go to a black barbershop (if such is available) and assuming you want a mohawk. You will get a much more professional cut there and it will probably last longer.

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
kirby king edited out his own pic??? Frankly, it's adorable.

EDIT for Matt: Wow, did you you catch up with me or did I catch up with you?

UPDATE: I can't count.

Matt

Aww, I'm sorry KiKi. I didn't mean anything by it! ='(

Well, other than meaning to be funny at your exepense. Haha.

EDIT FOR COOLNESS:

Amo's Count: 2825
Matt's Count: 2285

Whoa.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I'm kinda hesitant in posting my pics seeing as, looking back several pages, all of the posts are generally made by the same people. =/

By the way, what's with all the messed up links and whatnot at the start of the thread? I wanna see McFox :p

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Just for you forblaze:

That's Scavenger, me, and Cory, in that order. The reason the old links don't work is because this thread was started on March 26, 2002. :p

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I imagined it would be for reasons such as that, I just needed confirmation. =] I presume it also had something to do with bandwidth, no?

Top Bottom