• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Not really bandwith so much as the sites the original pictures were hosted on aren't around anymore and things like that. It's nothing having to do with the forum disabling the pictures, it's that the source of the pictures are gone now.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
MajinLink 287 said:
Azua is the hottest pirate I've ever seen.
Oh well...at least I was the first pirate for this halloween. No offense taken of course. :)

EDIT: I think those boots where the first real heels I've ever owned....I'm way too tall! :laugh:

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
It's too close between Bahamutess and Azua, but Azua still gets my vote for sexiest pirate, although I admit you look pretty hot yourself in that suit.

But Bahamutess, I have to give you props for the awsome pimp like hat. It's the feather that gives off the awsome look to it. :)

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Creepy Bruce Campbell without the chin, huh?

Time for... SCAV'S HALLOWEEN PICTURES, SOME OF WHICH SHOW MORE SKIN THAN YOU EVER WANTED TO SEE ON SCAV!

And of course... those beautiful blue eyes...

Oh, and all of yall are wrong. Troy is the most beautiful pirate I've ever seen.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Freaking awesome scav! I bet that took a while to put all those marks on you!
EDIT: if you are wondering why I'm posting so often right now, it's cause I'm waiting for my next class and I have nothing better to do :)

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Man, Scav, in that pic of you with Mike Meyers and Cory, you look like the illegitimate child of Tchéky Karyo and Jürgen Prochnow.

It had to be said.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Whoa, just saw your picture McFox and you look like the animated version of you. In fact you look exactly like your animated self. Do you just have a closet filled with the same outfit?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Well, I have about 7 identical pairs of carpenter jeans, and then I just wear a t-shirt with a jacket over it. I wore that red jacket for about 5 and a half years before it finally tore, so now I have a silver one. So aside from the color of my t-shirt, yeah, I basically look the same every day. :p

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
so scav what kind of costume is that?

i costume'd on the 30th not 31st. ill see if i have any pictures of it when i get home.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Scav is like some creepy short Bruce Campbell without a chin.
There is no such thing as bruce campbell without the chin. The man is all chin

I was painted all blue and my mohawk was green, but I didn't get any pics @_@
CORY always looks so Mary Tyler Moore...ish

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
this wasnt a picture but i cut it from a montage so its now a picture. im supposed to be sasuke so i could enter the tourney for 7 instead of 10. thats right, costume discount.

Troy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bahamutess said:
Yay! Your bandana is fun! =)
whats actually funny..is its one of those basket cloths.. <_<.. i saw it at joann etc XD.. i'm such a dork.

pleh.. i get bored, i miss my web cam.. <_<

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
ender said:
this wasnt a picture but i cut it from a montage so its now a picture. im supposed to be sasuke so i could enter the tourney for 7 instead of 10. thats right, costume discount.
Next time, make sure you're saving more than three bucks for publicly humiliating yourself.

Your costume could use some work too.

drcossack

Smash Ace

This photo too big? Taken with my cell phone, which explains the crappiness of it. That was the only angle I had where I could fit the sunglasses and my hat in.

In case you can't see the hat:

The cards are 2h, 7c, and the text below them is "I'm All In"

drcossack

Smash Ace
Azua:

No. Taken outside Thursday morning about 11:30, before I had to go to class. Too **** bright; I should have one that's got less lighting later on this week.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Donkey Dong said:
You shouldn't kill your eyebrows altogether. Cool earings though..
Yeah, God gave man eyebrows for a reason: to stop the sweat from our foreheads from getting into our eyes.

At least, that would have been his reason had he existed.

Anyway, I'm liking the gun earring. Not so much for the playboy card earring, because most of that kind of stuff is worn by shallow, vapid, bubble-headed girls at my school, and I've come to associate playboy clothing with those people.

Not a good association.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Um. My eyebrow doesn't grow in the middle on that side. xD
The rest I pluck and shape.
They're actually blonde right now so they're kinda hard to see.

Mediocre, Yeah, we have that at our school too.
I don't much care though because I love the Ace of Spades and it was a gift from a girlfriend. =P

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Hello :D

Well hello :D

Long time no-see SWF

Anyways, being in university and all i made new friends, and i have a photo of me with one of them.

Me and my friend Kim:

Me on a train.

And with wo of my best friends, Collins and Aaron

Thankyou

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
whoa it's limey. the best sig on smashboards has returned.
You look different now I think, maybe I don't remember. You kinda look like a guy I know who looks like a girl I know.

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
No way, holy crap, I thought you died! (not really, but it makes it more interesting than saying "IT'S LIMEY").

Tell us everything!! I'll be expecting a full report on everything that has happened since you grew up.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
smash fan! ^o^ Whey x3

You have changed a bit :3 I member I think I said you looked like spiderman dude before xD But yeah. Whey!

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
HOLY **** IT'S LIMEY.

HOLY **** HE LOOKS LIKE A PEDOPHILE [in that first picture].

...Deliberate. Riiiiiiight?

Top Bottom