• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Tacket

The Innovator
Meno, you're an attractive man.

Mizuki, you kinda still look like a man. I'm assuming you're in the beginning stages of SRS. How many weeks have you been taking feminine hormones?
I like that shade of lipstick as well.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
yeah I'm doing great and it feels amazing. even my male pics look fairly fem now.

:3

can't wait until I move out so I can live full time.

:phone:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Argan oil at night before bed, rosehip oil in the morning.

Works like a charm, you'll be a lot less reliant on makeup for radiance.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
My skin is quite terrible. That said, I should take Teran's advice myself. How much do those oils usually go for, and are there any specific brands that produce them?

:phone:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well I imagine brands will be different depending on country, but it shouldn't matter so much if you're getting the pure oils.

They both have a somewhat steep (depending on your defintion) immediate cost, but you will only need a couple drops per use, so they last for ages and actually end up being much cheaper than most face creams and moisturisers.

Some people like to use moisturisers and face creams in combination with the oils, since oils obviously trap the moisture in your skin, so first moisturise then oil.

Also a great advantage of argan/rosehip oil is that they absorb into the skin very fast and very well (they don't leave some greasy residue or anything), and they stop your sebaceous glands from producing excess sebum (the stuff that blocks your pores), so funnily enough these oils actually massively improve your skin quality if you are prone to breaking out.

They are rich in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E (and maybe others but I can't remember), and have strong antioxidant properties.

Basically they've got everything these big cosmetic companies try to force into their products, but due to their natural source they are very easily and readily absorbed by skin, overall making them superior products imo.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
There's a reason why I'm very well preserved after like over 6 years of smoking (I quit but still).

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Make sure to keep hydrated as well, drinking lots of water and eating well is good for you skin (and whole body in general really. Duh.).

Also, I've been getting into putting sunscreen on my face after my moisturizers in the morning. It's a good habit to start early if you'd like to have nice smooth skin long into the future. Protect that skin!

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I wasn't aware that people did stuff for their skin other than lotion. And I don't really know what lotion is for.

:059:
It hydrates the skin and makes it smooth.

I have REALLY dry ankles that turn white when they're dry, putting lotion on it turns it to it's normal color and makes it smooth as if it was never dry in the first place.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Okay, it's been since June since I've taken a picture of myself so I figured I'd do so now that my Umbreon hoodie has finally arrived. It's a tad short (thought a medium would have been good since the Pikachu one as a small was a good fit) but I'm not sending it back and waiting for another one, assuming I can even do that.

One of our dogs bombed this, I cannot go to the bathroom alone anymore. >__> Surprised Winry was the only one nearby. Also I know my mirror is dirty... I only noticed this after the fact.

I'm not observant.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's the gift man, it's the gift.

My hair is a big a douchebag as I am, needs constant satisfaction for it to listen to any requests.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Hahah thanks. I don't really do anything honestly, that day in particular I didn't even touch my hair.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Holder if you go to Apex I'm glomping the **** out of you.

Then probably spending the next hour playing with your hair. <3

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Not sure how long it's really taken to get my hair the length it is. May get an inch or two trimmed off as a part of my transition back to my natural hair color (the hood is blocking it but my brown is really coming in).

And yeah I am not going to Apex. :p Haven't been into Smash in a long time anyhow.

C.SDK

Smash Ace
I'm not Holder but there are other sections of this forum that aren't Brawl/Melee general discussion (i.e. socializing with other people)

Top Bottom