• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
jkajkfljskadjflj thanks TM and Holder <333 ; /// ;

Have fun at the zombie crawl, TM!!! Take lotsa picchars x3

Holder, thats hilarious xD dopplegangers o A o

GLOBAL YOU ARE TOO PRECIOUS x3 and such pretty hair!! You should totally talk on the Skype chat more girlie! We misshu

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Naw you havent Globie xD We miss you girlie!! We want to see how your art has been going ^_^

Speaking of art....
I know i have a lot of unhappy and happy thread posts about my major, due to the immense amount of work and the fact game design isnt all sunshine and rainbows and fun....
But tonight was one of those nights where I enjoyed my work:

Homework for 2 classes (both classes involve me using a game concept I came up with)
Work in progress paint of the protagonist. I'm gonna paint his face later.

I'm just super pleased with the progress so far. Hoping my teachers will like my concepts
(also i like leaving notes to myself to fix stuff as i go along lol)

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I always assume everyone is older than me. O_O That fact about me doesn't surprise me, and yet I still continue to do it.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Just wait a couple of years and be on this site. You'll find yourself talking to 14 year olds.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm proven to be a simple guy who just plays games, watch animes, and read mangas while at least trying to be a part of a community, where I have a hard time at it since people aren't as respectful looking in the Internet rather than real life.

Nothing nerdy here unless we're talking in a more logical manner on certain games and stuff we like, which dungeons and dragons are included. And I'm not into dungeons and dragons.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
first time presenting with my old card game buddies. got called pretty, very sincerely by new people who weren't aware for most of the time I was there that im trans.

tears were had.

:phone:

Veetaak

Smash Lord
Looking through the pictures on the last few pages made me really happy, almost teary of joy.

And that's because all of you seem to be accepting who you are and who you want to be instead of trying to hide your true identity behind fake "masculinity"

I'm straight but I get very happy when I see people being themselves and anyone who acts against the stupid social norms.

If only the real world was like this part of the forum...

Thx guys :)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Found my favourite earrings and feels good to have 'em back.

Since my right ear closed up a while back, only got one in my left ear now but I guess some flair is better than none.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
first time presenting with my old card game buddies. got called pretty, very sincerely by new people who weren't aware for most of the time I was there that im trans.

tears were had.
What does it feel like to be a girl? O.o lol

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Swim team is the best SnackAttack! Glad to see you getting into it :D

@Mizuki: All the red/pink in the first picture really reminds me of something I drew recently lol.

Vixen

Premium
It's a dark red shirt. Like, maroon.

Lighting makes it look pink.

Unless I'm R/G blind. I see green as grey, so IDK.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Snackattack, I thought it was snowing or something at first and was like dayum that would be cold! D: But ah, good ol' swim team! n___n

I used to buy really oversized clothes when I was going through awkward puberty times, but am now making up for it by almost only buying really fitted stuff. :| It feels so gooood though!

Weather was really nice on the weekend so took some self portraits in the backyard. n__n

Vixen

Premium
I wore oversized clothes when I was 240 lbs.

150, and still losing, yeah, I go for fitted, or even slightly too small.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If you have anything but a totally flat stomach please for the love of God do not wear super tight clothes. D:

Top Bottom