• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
NKB, I found the Captain America Hoodie at my local Hot Topic and I am saving up to buy one now. They are also giving away the sheild with it. I am so excited haha.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
WHERE DO I GET ONE????

Seriously o:

<3 Captain America, also how much are they?
Hot Topic =)

NKB, I found the Captain America Hoodie at my local Hot Topic and I am saving up to buy one now. They are also giving away the sheild with it. I am so excited haha.
Awesome!!!! A shield too!?!?! Too good! Glad you were able to find the hoodie you wanted!

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
HOW MUCH IS IT? :O

Must... have... the shield... *-*

Edit: Nvm found the price online.. $50... omg.

I'll make it work... and knowing Texas, it probably won't get cold until the week before Christmas so I should have enough time to save up. :p
Lol@ the facemask though

Edit again: omg it's on sale for $15 at my mall :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Was buying some groceries and noticed this, lol'd so hard I had to buy it.

It says "BLACK POWER!" on the top rim too, ****ing pricless.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Ladies, and gentlemen:

Day 19 of HRT.

Hid my face because my mom had my makeup, and I have some ingrown hairs from a bad shave.

I had some sudden expenses, so I couldn't afford some stuff I wanted to buy (shapeware, gel inserts, bra.)

Since starting, I've lost inches in my waist, and shoulders. Emotions are running wild. Hips flared out a massive 4 inches. Went from a 0.9 hip to waist ratio ratio to 0.82 in 17 days.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not much, Malaysia is a pretty cheap country, although it varies where you go obviously. At the tea plantation in the pic above, our pot of teas were about 4 ringgett each, which is a little over US$1.

We went for high tea in a really nice resort and a pot of tea went up to about US$4 each, but it is a very different setting with very different service. And still much cheaper than anything I would find in Australia.

Vixen

Premium
kinda goofed and forgot to take pics out with friends, but here's what I wore in my first excursion out in public. not focusing on passing at the monent. all that mattters to me is how I feel, and feeling comfortable going out in public genderqueer. friends having a hard time adjusting to calling me she/crystal

all in all a great night.

:phone:

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
first image doesnt work D:

i am literally the worst with false eyelashes. i didn't find out until after this that you aren't supposed to put them on your eyelid....>_>

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
In the spirit of Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, I shall post a picture of me before an anime convention almost a year ago.

Besides, started to feel bad about coming here and seeing the faces of some of the people I have encountered here and not putting a face behind the Holder.

Vixen

Premium
first image doesnt work D:

i am literally the worst with false eyelashes. i didn't find out until after this that you aren't supposed to put them on your eyelid....>_>
I'll one-up your "i'm the worst" comment by mentioning that I can't even get the glue to stick. They always fall off after a few blinks. x_x

Really want to get them to work, too. My lashes are super tiny. :<

@Holder:

Holy crap you're cute. <3

For the spirit of posting pictures:

D: dem eyebrows.... I'm getting them waxed next pay check

closer pic /w flash. Still experimenting with makeup choices. Honestly I think I look best with just a little bit of eye makeup, and foundation+concealer. I have some picture with heavier makeup, but I don't look nearly as nice IMHO.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
In the spirit of Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, I shall post a picture of me before an anime convention almost a year ago.

Besides, started to feel bad about coming here and seeing the faces of some of the people I have encountered here and not putting a face behind the Holder.
Don't collapse your hip like that x__x

Well, unless you want to send certain signals to certain kinds of people.

Anyway Pokémon gear is awesome I'm jealous.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Can't remember if I posted this already, but this is from my trip to Arizona/Navajo Nation last month.

One of the Navajo waitresses said she was "so taken with my hair, that she wanted to see me in one of their headdresses." Made me feel really good, since the Navajo people are (understandably) distant towards tourists, much less open to let them wear their headdresses, from what I was told.

I also think some of them warmed up to me since I <attempted> to speak Navajo to them lol.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Hahah, sorry. Thinking back on it now I wish I hadn't, but I don't really notice when I do it. Hence why so many people DO get those signals. (High school in Alabama was so... oh god >_< ) But then again, I like to look at it like this: it filters through the *******s out in public that I wouldn't want to talk to anyhow (assuming they don't approach me specifically because of my appearance). In a backwards sort of way, I'm really socially advanced, amiright guys?

Well, anyways, yeah, that Pikachu hoodie is amazing, get asked to take pictures or to be looked at in public a lot with it on. The only issue is that it was expensive as hell (approx. $130?). Next Pokemon hoodie I get is going to have to be a lot cheaper.

Oh, and thank you Mizuki. XD You, Azua, and Verm look really nice. ^_^

Jane

Smash Hero
verm, you look so boss with that thing on. i would imagine i would look equally as cool since i already look native and have long hair.

speaking of my hair, yesterday i used this hair towel and it looked like i had a short hairstyle with it on, so i took pics for more ideas for that fateful day when i finally chop it all off.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Yeah, that is my hair. XD Not in my natural color however, which is brown.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Wooooahhh Holder. IF WE SOMEHOW EVER CROSS PATHS, IM PETTIN YOUR HAIR. Looks snazzy!

Azua, youre so gorgeous omggg

Mizuki, glad to see that your transition is going well ^_^

Verm, thats awesome xD

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
How long <is> your hair, Jane?

And thanks, Holder and Loki. :colorful: Crim, I gotta tell you, man, for the Navajo women, that wasn't too far from the truth LOL. Apparently white guys with long hair are a thing down there.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I'll one-up your "i'm the worst" comment by mentioning that I can't even get the glue to stick. They always fall off after a few blinks. x_x

Really want to get them to work, too. My lashes are super tiny. :<

Use the Duo brand adhesive and pour some out onto a paper plate or a nonstick surface if you want to scrape the glue off afterwards. (it's latex based I think so it peels off pretty easily)
Wait liiiiiike 30-45 seconds for the glue to get super tacky and then apply the adhesive.

I -never- waited long enough for the glue to get tacky and set up. Now I can get them to stay but I can't stop them from looking ******** yet lol

Jem.

Smash Master
Thanks Peeze! It's chill, people can compliment someone without it being hitting on someone. Did you have a stereotypical nerd image when you thought of me?

Vixen

Premium
Use the Duo brand adhesive and pour some out onto a paper plate or a nonstick surface if you want to scrape the glue off afterwards. (it's latex based I think so it peels off pretty easily)
Wait liiiiiike 30-45 seconds for the glue to get super tacky and then apply the adhesive.

I -never- waited long enough for the glue to get tacky and set up. Now I can get them to stay but I can't stop them from looking ******** yet lol
The advice is appreciated! Thanks! =D

Waxed eyebrows, bought new clothing.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Do you think you could hack threading your eyebrows? Just asking because imo it's the best of all eyebrow shaping, but some people can't tolerate it.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It's just a process using twisted cotton thread to remove unwanted facial hair.

I remember it because I visited one store in the mall that does threading.
Not that I actually go there to get my eyebrows removed; That's a different and self-humiliating story.

Top Bottom