• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
WOW pretty! Thunder is looking cute, as usual.

Shorts finally can change out his LIP PIERCINGS! WOOOOOOO.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Those feel really good.

I won't go any further I think you know what I mean.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
TM, I'm soooo jealous!

Wish it was winter here. My board is sitting in the corner of my room right now.....so lonely.

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Looking at the snow brings back good memories of my childhood in NY, throwing snowballs and such.

I love and hate winter, mostly love though.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
It reminds me of this guy I went to school with, he was cute. Trim it, but it does have a nice.... vibe.... basically.. ^^^

Not a fan of facial hair, but do yo thang.

Jane

Smash Hero
^what i would do is tell him/her "i want the same general look, just a little cleaner"

the trick is to find a hairdresser and make them your permanent hairdresser.

anyhoo, i was gonna upload a bunch of pics from my middle school's reunion (its only been 7 years, but a lot of us stayed close and decided it would be fun), but they were all huge pictures and i didnt feel like resizing them and stuff. so heres one picture. our adventure started in the park where we ate, caught up, and had a water gun/balloon fight, and then it started raining like CRAZY, i guess the big homie upstairs wanted to join in on the fun. so we all were ****ing drenched, and decided to move the party to a friend's house (who is not in this picture unfortunately) where we proceeded to drink, smoke totally legal substances, and watch curiosity land on mars live. good times.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Aint nothing wrong with looking young! I look 12 at times. I much prefer scruff vs. beard/stache. Too long isn't my deal yo. But lots of chick dig it. And I guess IF YOU dig it, that is all that matters.

I would just say, I like the general style, can you just make it neater for me? I used to HATE getting my haircut when I was a lot younger because I wanted A SPECIFIC look, and they could never give it to me if I didn't specify specifically what I wanted. Just try your best to describe your "style/look" more than how you want it cut I guess. So like, "style explanation, and I want it shorter" would suffice I suppose.

OH. And layers. Always get layers. Well, not always, but, if it's longer you should more often than not. *stops before going into a hair rant*

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
LT, my boyfriend's got slightly curlier hair than you, but he's given up on hairdressers as they usually wash the hair first, which makes it completely different, then cut it and then it looks all weird when it's dried and curly again.

He now just regularly cuts it himself in the bathroom and it looks pretty neat. Something to consider?

Morin0

Smash Lord
that's my thing, I don't really know what to tell a hairdresser. "like this but neater"? I like the stache because i can't grow a beard and without it I look 12 years old
IMO, you can make it look cleaner if you combed your hair a bit. That way you don't have to go through the trouble of getting your hair trimmed :p

inb4 my hair IS combed/styled

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
that's my thing, I don't really know what to tell a hairdresser. "like this but neater"? I like the stache because i can't grow a beard and without it I look 12 years old
Ah man if you could grow a beard I'd say get one like Lemmy.

As for asking a hairdresser, if you're bad at communicating what you want just take a picture and say that's what you want. They'll tell you how closely they can get to it, but them having a definite visual aid is useful.

I did it when I wanted my hair cut short because I couldn't really put into words how I wanted it done.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
LT, my boyfriend's got slightly curlier hair than you, but he's given up on hairdressers as they usually wash the hair first, which makes it completely different, then cut it and then it looks all weird when it's dried and curly again.

He now just regularly cuts it himself in the bathroom and it looks pretty neat. Something to consider?
I was actually thinking of that earlier. I have the same issue with cutting my hair wet because they'll ask me how I like it and I can't really say because it's still wet

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well when I get a wet cut it's usually a sort of rough cut then he blowdries my hair, after which he asks about the small details and goes from there.

nawnscents

Smash Apprentice
SWF picture thread? Add me on instagram! @el_mza

If this is the incorrect place to put this, let me know of a thread/forum where people exchange instagrams and I'll delete this and place it there instead.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I was actually thinking of that earlier. I have the same issue with cutting my hair wet because they'll ask me how I like it and I can't really say because it's still wet
Dude, I have pretty crazy curls as well, you shouldn't go to hairdressers. Instead, go to some small barber shop who says "so what do you want? this but shorter? ok"
He sprays some water on it to make it somewhat wet but he still cuts it almost dry. I got my best haircuts from a barber who was done in 15 mins for 11 euros, in contrast to hairdressers who take an hour and ask 40 euros.

While I'm here (LEL)

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dude, I have pretty crazy curls as well, you shouldn't go to hairdressers. Instead, go to some small barber shop who says "so what do you want? this but shorter? ok"
He sprays some water on it to make it somewhat wet but he still cuts it almost dry. I got my best haircuts from a barber who was done in 15 mins for 11 euros, in contrast to hairdressers who take an hour and ask 40 euros.

While I'm here (LEL)

Euro eh? Where do you live? c:

And for the record I love your hair.

This is me subjecting my poor dog to cuddly torture.

This is his 'SAVE ME' face.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
He's a maltese cross, picked him up at the shelter last year, so not sure exactly beyond that...at least he doesn't shed though c:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Thinking of just getting rid of the fringe, so I can keep it long but not in my eyes.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer

Dad went to Peru/Colombia for a business trip this week
......he's been home for a few days but just randomly decides to send me this picture of a llama he took

.....I am so confused as to why I have multiple pictures of this one llama and a guy walking his horse in my email

Dad, this is why I get to hold the camera when we go places

Top Bottom