• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
No they aren't they're adorable.

Buuuut imo coloured studs would work better.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Ruby I don't think you're quite aware of how offensive you're being so I think you should stop.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Snake bites are definitely cute in my opinion and usually like them regardless of who has them. ;P

Then again I love when some girls can pull off a Marilyn Monroe.

:phone:

Jane

Smash Hero
haha seriously. xander, everyone already heard your opinion on snakebites like three times. what is announcing it a fourth time gonna do? nothing positive at all, i'll tell you that much.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
HYLIAN
BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU

That right there
The drill that will pierce the heavens

How many more ttgl references can I make? A lot

(aka nice necklace x3)

Also that finger puppet is so cute omg

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
From the lack of comments on my pictures, I assume that means I'm terrible-looking.

I guess I should stop trying so hard, then.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
From the lack of comments on my pictures, I assume that means I'm terrible-looking.

No, you just got passed over. It happens to everyone sometimes.

Anyway, be careful about that cord, Hylian. Mine broke. :(

Plus I stopped wearing it since it was big and kept hitting me in the chest when I moved fast. >_<

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
HYLIAN
BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU

That right there
The drill that will pierce the heavens

How many more ttgl references can I make? A lot

(aka nice necklace x3)

Also that finger puppet is so cute omg

Amazingly cool necklace Hylian! Like major jealous dude.
Thanks guys :).

No, you just got passed over. It happens to everyone sometimes.

Anyway, be careful about that cord, Hylian. Mine broke. :(

Plus I stopped wearing it since it was big and kept hitting me in the chest when I moved fast. >_<
I already went out and bought a chain for it lol but thanks.

Spire

III
BRoomer

Alright dude. So you post some pics of yourself, dress your hair like a chick. That's cool. Post a few pics to Las Pictoras on smashboards, hoping to find some acceptance. No one replies. Obviously no one can accept what you're doing, right? Wrong. So instead, you slander others, hoping to at least receive an equally slanderous response. You just want a response, because that's better than nothing.

So dude. I know such identity matters can be hard, but the internet is neither your friend or enemy. It's just the internet, and everyone on it is anonymous to you. What matters most is your ability to simply accept yourself and find your own beauty. Don't seek and rely on the opinions of others, and don't get so caught up in the way a forum works that you might degrade yourself or others because you've gotten no replies. Don't look in the mirror and scoff at what you see. Dress it up how you'd like and go out into the world. Turn your cheek and be happy with who you are.

But don't expect anything from anyone. If you are confident in yourself, others will see. If you are not (which you have displayed here), people will probably ignore you, for they'd rather not interact with you at all. You gotta be true to yourself, happy with who you are and what you want to be. Be the change you want to see in the world.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
^ ^ ^ ^

Very wise words from Spire.

I would have commented on your pics but last time I did I felt like I said the wrong thing and offended you when I complimented you so I decided to hold my tongue this time.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Another piece of advice, try not to make such large jumps when assuming conclusions. Living life trying to guess with each look is a recipe for making the world out to be a hall of mirrors. Imagination isn't there to project your emotions on the things around you. It's the key to understanding the things around us. In other words, if someone doesn't comment on your pictures, it should appear to you, at least initially, simply that no one has commented on it.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It's been long since I've shared a pic.

This is the second time I shaved. The first time I shaved, I looked weird without a stache.
So now I actually look pretty good without one when I think about it. Hrm.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
For some reason I thought you were like a skinny white or asian dude.

Probably because of the avatars.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer

How my doggie has decided to snooze on me this evening. Makes for being productive on the laptop hard, since one arm is being slept on, but it's so darned cute.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Totally thought that was a fur coat or something.

Top Bottom